>TAKE. THAT. YOU. LITTLE. SHIT. AND. NEXT. TIME. HAVE. SOME. DISCIPLINE. LIKE. YOUR. FATHER!

Why do only poor people hit their children?

>only poor people
My dad hated his job and took it out on me because I was got bad grades. But he bought me damn near everything I wanted.

podesta is poor?

Because rich people are too busy molesting theirs.

Because beating your kids makes them men instead of those faggy liberals scum.

because only poor people are smart enough to instill a sense of reality into their children, which is why you're seeing the incredible increase in middle-class NEETs as of late. rich kids dont really have to worry cus most of them have jobs lined up by time they hit 12

Rich parents have other means of disciplining their kids, like restricting access to their bank/credit card.

podesta is rich?

Same here
Only my father stopped hitting me until I started to hit back, that's when he knew I was becomming more like him and stopped.

Rich people don't need discipline, you can be a weak bitch with a shitty attitude and still be fine if you come from money. Most of them are.

>poor people dress like this
anyway, it's more common amongst poor people because they tend to have a more stressful life and work in rougher environments where violence isn't as frowned upon as in the richer circles

>poor people
>smart

> belt in hand
> belt around waist
Wat

>he fell for the pizzagate meme

t. pedoesta

My family wasn't poor and I was hit with a belt as a kid. It was used to instill fear of punishment, not actually hurt me. The moment I stopped caring about the pain they never did it again.

We are one. You an I.

saged. my friend's dad is rich AF, gotta mix of some old money and new money. My friend got his ass paddled all the time. The only time his dad stopped is he realized his son could withstand the pain like nothing happened. Money has nothing to do with it. I swear these fucking neckbeards have nothing to do all day but make up storied because they have no friends to compare lifestyles with. ya'll need jesus.

p.s. your tendies/hot pockets are ready you fucking faggot

Brown belt black shoes..

pig disgusting

hmmm,,, they lack imagination.
My parents beat me until I was like 11 , then they realized it doesnt work and they would take away things I liked , like games , or they would ground me for 1-2months at time.

That was sorta effective , I got really bored and annoyed.

Because low IQ has a correlation with wealth, and low IQ people (see niggers as reference) have a tendency to be violent. Also, children who are spanked are far more likely to be mentally unstable, addicted to drugs, in jail and a child abuser themselves, which are all linked to poverty. Studies have also found that, although no direct link have been established, spanking can lower IQ. It's just a giant circle of child abuse that creates fucked up people and Americans live in denial because they are too lazy to parent properly.

TLDR: Americans behave like niggers

these.

And I don't know if it's worth even telling after all these testimonies.
Father was far from poor, I still got hit all the damn time. He made it a point to teach us NOT to be smug or an ass about wealth, so I didn't even know just how well off we were until I was in middle school.

My dad beat me on the head a lot. Always wonder how I'd be if he didn't.

Google stock image threads are cancer. Sage.

>I was got bad grades
I can see that.

Because their low IQ beast children don't learn any other way

I'm now a machinist an a programmer.

don't brag professions here unless you're ready to be cucked by /pol

99% of the teenagers here wouldn't be here if they had got a good belting as kids.
i've noticed most people on Sup Forums or even on this gay anime site in general are spoiled brats.

Because they're frustrated by the quality of their life and lack of agency, and they take it out on the only people they do have power over, their family.

Because they are the only people who raise their children, instead of putting them in daycare.

>I'm now a machinist
I can see that

> not poor

> hit my kid

What?

i remember how i couldnt sit properly after being hit with on of these and how my ass would turn red even though i was brown
good time...thanks granny for giving me a new fetish

What's worse?

Having a father who hurts you with words and sometimes physically with a belt...

or a father who is never around because he works so much...

Seems like both are damaging and abusive.

Because poor people are stupid and have stupid kids, and stupid kids only respond to violence.

Hmm, well, my dad never hit me with a belt, but he was kinda brutal on a psychological level.

Well, he was around, I don't have a reference point to compare to if he wasn't. All I can say is that all of my young life I wished he wasn't around and I moved out the day I turned 18.

Rich people pay cucks to do it for them

>people are still conflating emotional outburst child abuse with standardized and controlled disciplinary corporal punishment.

>tfw its the dad whos getting hit when he gets drunk (((again)))