What are you going to do when muslims in akhis destroy your holiest churches...

What are you going to do when muslims in akhis destroy your holiest churches, burn your holy bibles and defy your priests and nuns in public? What are you going to do when we conquer Rome just like how we conquered Istanbul?
You will do nothing.
You don't have balls, you have no ideology to die for. Your religion is a meme.
Heard me?
You will escape.
You will either convert or escape to USA or Australia or somewhere else. We will reach those places too.
Allahu akbar.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yWvpOlK6GJo
wpolityce.pl/polityka/265931-13-maja-2017-to-data-sprzyjajaca-rozpetaniu-piekla-i-ostatecznemu-pozegnaniu-zachodniego-swiata-czy-zalew-imigrantow-ma-zwiazek-z-ostrzezeniem-agcy
youtube.com/watch?v=p-iR2qXq9Rw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well said

Dat be'z a good diddly ass muhfuckin question niggih

nuke mecca

I don't think you understand how hard Americans get to the idea mowing you down and destroying everything you stand for.

Didn't Australia just say fuck off to the boats arriving and then they stopped coming?

Bomb the black box you worship. End your entire religion.

Why does your god look like a flaccid dick?

I read it as "We will roach those places too" lmao

Our great grandchildren will invade Eurabia in massive crusades of Mormon warriors

Screen Cap for posterity.

TOP KEK HOLLY SHIT NEVER TOUGH SWEDEN COULD DO THAT

Maybe there is still hope for sweden...

youtube.com/watch?v=yWvpOlK6GJo

*yawn*

Just like how we conquered Constantinople, just like how we conquered Anatolia, just like how we conquered once-used-to-be-christian egypt, levant, north africa and iran, we will conquer Europe.
Allah is on our side.

Impossible in my city.We would propably kill these muslims and their corpses sew up into swine skins.After all some of our savage people would rape their women and hang their childrens and also they would propably kill police in my city too for not protecting their holy pubs.

The sword is mightier than the roach.

Inferior scum, your people are nothing but primitive brainless husks. Your words do not threaten the Europeans nor the East-Asians

>defy your priests
I'll see you gay horsemen and raise you modern warfare....

Just like how we destroyed the Ottoman Empire :)

>> ... just as we were fucked hard and by piety of westerners left in these borders, just as we are shit today with idiot for a leader, just as we fucked ataturks dream which was only viable solution to evolve into a good nation

Allahu akbar brother

what makes one church more holy than the other?

too bad whites are too sissy to hold a sword.

1 6 8 3

DACIAN HERETIC!

We hold guns now, more proof that your pathetic religion is in the dark ages

Hello Serb
It seems we haven't genocided your kind in Bosnia well. We need more Kele Kulas i think.
don't worry, when we reclaim europe you'll be slaughtered and your churches will be mosques.
christian idol worshipper dog.

sorry I don't understand roach chirping

>Rapebaby tries to talk down to me

this is not ancient times, the only reason you are alive today is because white people don't like genocide for the time being, by all means show the true face of your religion and remove all doubt that genocide is what you deserve.

Based Serbs are a million times better than roaches

so you want 1683 once again?

As long as we exist you've no chance, Habib.

My holiest churches do not exist. Good luck.

>don't worry, when we reclaim europe

>4 shit tier countries drove you off the europe

please do fuck off

I'll murder and rape every Muslim man woman and child I see until I die.
Seems only fair.

FUCKIN TRY IT YA MUSSIE FUCKER

Crusade

the mere reason why we even lost that siege was a fucking Albanian commander not zergrushing the city in 30 days and tatar betrayal.
we fucked up your sissy polish asses in Varna, Hungary and so on so forth.
Besides, slavs are too sissy to fight, i'd probably accidentally kill some Poles in a slap fight.

Sure Mohammad what happened to this one?

Wouldn't be surprised if you're in a database somewhere, LARP terrorist.

This is exactly how I feel.

Pls Turkey, tell me you are going to snackbar the frenchies tonight, right before the election :3

we're still in Europe, rapebaby.
don't worry, we won't rape you or force you to pay jizya this time, we will bury you alive.

we're going to kill you all
we're going to rape your kids with knives
we're going to force feed your wives raw pig brains until their bodies swell up painfully, while we rape them
then we'll shove mentos and diet coke in their cunts and play it on glorious 4k 60fps on youtube
what are you going to do, roach?

enjoy your nigger status

maybe you will have chance if you stop inbreeding goatfuckers

oh no the muslims are coming......ok, now sorted

Never a better time to set all of the nukes off

We have armories full of bacon grease-tipped bullets and 88 guns per 100 people. Ready for (((you))).

Turds are a bunch of Greek rape baby manlets. You could barely annex Cyprus, for fucks sake. And Arabs will never fight alongside you because they're too busy fighting each other.

>inb4 we took Constantinople! AMK AMK!

>we're still in Europe, rapebaby.
thanks to mutti merkel and other idiots whose time is coming to an end soon

see you on the battlefield roach

We are laïc here shitskins, no one is following a imaginary pedo friend like you roaches still do.

Must be angering for you when your bull have a flaccid dick.

Sorry roach subhuman but it will never happen.

>see you on the battlefield roach
don't retreat this time!

when i read accounts of how the russians treated german women, the rape of berlin
i get hard thinking about it happening in Constantinople soon
soon roaches
you will all be packed into trains and sent back
and the suffering will make white schoolchildren cry in their classrooms 200 years from now when they learn about it
except we'll rename you, and you won't be able to do anything about it, because we will flush your diseased carcasses into the bosphorus like a butcher washing away the shit and blood after a busy day eviscerating the kill

One kebap, Ali, with onions and hot sauce.

Well you can go wipe your ass with your hand and fuck your cousin. The sad fact is that you and yours will eventually be put down like so many dogs in the street.

> tfw your roach country only holds Constantinople because small balkan shitholes can't agree on who should have it

you realize that in every scientific sense you pieces of shit aren't even human
not even joking

Why are you Turks so goddamn mad?

You got your referendum and your Sultan so shut up and stop shitposting.

Last time when Greeks tried to invade Istanbul, millions of Greeks in Anatolia disappeared

According to Pope John Paul II attempted assassin this will be May 13th, next week.

wpolityce.pl/polityka/265931-13-maja-2017-to-data-sprzyjajaca-rozpetaniu-piekla-i-ostatecznemu-pozegnaniu-zachodniego-swiata-czy-zalew-imigrantow-ma-zwiazek-z-ostrzezeniem-agcy

Oh no more greedy merchants coming here

I hear Russia treated your capitol to a good dinner the other night...is that true?

Lol what's the point of posting dead people , they dont exist anymore. You die you're no longer there there's nothing to worry about.
Death isn't that scary.

salam aleikum

her gün bu başlığı açıyorsun niyetin ne bilmiyorum ama açtığın başlığın altında tanrıya küfredenlerin günahlarının önemli bir kısmı da senin hanene yazılıyor, başlığı açarken bunu unutmayasın.

> muh turk military might

bla bla bla bla...maybe use human language

youtube.com/watch?v=p-iR2qXq9Rw

TURK STRONK

There is nationalism and then there is roach nationalism. The former creates success while the latter creates overcompensating manlets and stagnation.

When roach nationalism is combined with mohammedanism you get a complete fucking disaster. The unwarranted self-importance of roaches and the shameless glorification of violence and death that is inherent to mohammedanism. The end result is something that is not only evil, but anti-human as well. It is not animalistic because animals are true to their nature. Roach Islamism goes beyond that, it becomes little more than a humanoid virus that only exists to consume and destroy.

You pray to your god and I'll pray to my JDAMs and we'll see who gets what they want first.

Yeah, thats hell of argument

>can't even smuggle your minister into The Netherlands, the most beta country
>'we will conquer Europe'

Sure Turkey.

I've grown tired of living. I look forward to dying in the next holy war.

We will crush you. Or we'll die trying and pollute the lands, driving you back to the desert.

the only language your kind understand is the language of violence.
don't worry, you'll get to learn what he said within 30 years.

>durka durka mohammed penis mohammed

yeah sure Mr. 70%
maybe when your Kurdish Bull lets you out of the closet

I told him that I saw him opening this thread every single day and I did not know his intention of doing that. But I assured him that half of the sins of the people cursing God here goes to his "certificate" in the end. He is most probably nothing but a larping kike but I just thought about the possibility of him being an ordinary fellow.

>mfw you'll get conquered by Kurds before you even do anything

Go away you fucking turkish scum

Based Turkposter
Doing my part to Islamise Europe from within brother

POO IN LOO

TURKEY WILL SOON BE A DESIGNATED SHITTING COUNTRY

shoo shoo roach
may allah drop a gas chamber on you

>Allahu akbar.
You know its only a matter of time before bombing the black box seems like a logical and sound thing for most world leaders to consider.

Oh place god, d I am so crightened, don't invade my house.

I hate when roach move in my shits with their niggers legs.

(((hi)))

You stupid Turk. If you keep bringing Islam to our country we will take it over and turn it into a white nationalist religion and kill all you shitskins. Islam will be ours.

This.

Bullshit