I am questioning the Christpill for the Vargpill, and I need your help

I am questioning the Christpill for the Vargpill, and I need your help

I'm born in the region of north west England where the celtic Brittons lived and I feel a strong connection to this.

I don't know what to do, is Christ my saviour? Or is it an invading sand-nigger religion and I have forsaken my people of old?

What the fuck do I fucking do? It's driving me crazy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CW12aHdjjVk
youtube.com/watch?v=WjMSZXyLy14
youtube.com/watch?v=OOUAl8TA9Zw
youtube.com/watch?v=vuJ6zeMlVSY
brilliantmaps.com/fastest-religion/
youtube.com/watch?v=CojRdFOQ-tg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jesus was a celt who travelled east, everyone knows this.

Christianity is the one true faith.
Christianity is the faith of your fathers going back at least a millennium and a half.
Christianity is the stone upon which Europe as we know it was built.
You'd be a fool to reject this for LARPing in the woods.

Japanon already eternally, irrevocably BTFO neopaganism anyway.

It's the faith of my fathers going back less than 1000 years since around 1066. So we have less time being Christian than not.

I agree Christianity is the stone upon which Europe we know it was built, but I think our old ways before Christianity is the stone upon which the Men of Europe were built.

>1000 years since around 1066
or am I completely wrong about this fact

Fucking hell, it's tough.

You are. England was Christianized very early on, then barbarian pagans invaded and imposed foreign rule on you and sold your women to arab slave traders. The norse were terrible till they were Christianized.

If you actually take Varg Vikernes seriously, nothing rational that anybody says is going to penetrate the layer of fat surrounding your brain. He is a mentally ill criminal.

\
Look at the past 2000 years
What have the Brittons ever achieved under paganism?
What have the Brittons achieved under Christianity?
You will find your answer

I mean how I descend from celtic English pagans not one of these nordic invaders like Saxon or Anglo if that changes your point anyhow. I mean like I'm pretty much an abo

>Mud huts
>Civilization

Choose wisely user.

Be christian for the sake of traditonal views and lifestyle and not for the sake of belive.

This.
Christ is the only way to eternal life. Don't give Him up for some movement you found on the internet.

I see it more as having achieved under the Monarch rather than a God. Since Henry VIII and the Divine Right of Kings the two have been almost intertwinable for our people. Anything else I would feel like we would be giving Christianity a lot of the credit for Rome's involvement in our country.

According to the Vargpill you're not even European without having Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes.

>Romans
>Living in mud huts
>Christians
>Not living in mud huts in the middle east

Yeah fuck off. Varg is a retard, but he's not wrong about Christianity.

I have brown hair and brown eyes like my Brythonic ancestors.

I am starting to believe that our more traditional values are more important. Christianity is broken, sects everywhere, contraception or abstinence, this or that, damnation, no honour.

You act as if Roman Polytheism and Norse Paganism are the same thing. They aren't.

People need to stop listening to that welfare leech. When Le Pen wins, tell her to send him back to his own country.

So what? Any Pagan values are infinitely better than Christian universalism.

Remember what Christianity did to our people in the Northern Crusades.

The thing is the Brythonic language is dead, and the history is really hard to find here. All feels dark.

youtube.com/watch?v=CW12aHdjjVk

There is this guy though, looks kind of like me too

youtube.com/watch?v=WjMSZXyLy14

youtube.com/watch?v=OOUAl8TA9Zw

youtube.com/watch?v=vuJ6zeMlVSY

jeebusry is just a juu sect. europeans munching blue pill since last 2000 yr. that dead jew is noone's savior

That's fine user, go carve a phallic totem pole and LARP in the woods. Leave the churches to us. I won't bother you guys. You can live like native americans on reservations.

P O O

Even from a Pagan point of view Neopaganism is dogshit. As Evola saw it it was already a failed experiment, and that was decades before it got pozzed and riddled with LARPers. Reconstruction is a meme, but what would Celts have to work with anyway? The whole religion was wiped by the Romans

Plenty of bog bodies and smashed in skulls in pit graves though. Such a great religion that practices human sacrifice.

I don't want to join any organised thing or advocate for one, or cause hell for a revivial, I just think it might be a better set of values to life my life by and given how they're the ancestral ones of my people it feels comfier.

England has never not been Christian, our nation was united under Christianity, we've been Christian for over a 1000 years.

You'd rather listen to a convicted murderer who hates God?

How is his non-specific pagan LARP bullshit any benefit to you?

Do you believe that Lord Jesus came to redeem you from death and die for your sins, and overcame death? If so, stop watching shit Youtube videos.

Oh no, some Christians built a church in his town instead of letting his goyim ancestors have sex with animals on a 'sacred mound', the utter contempt for whiteness!

You're the angriest preacher I've seen on here.

Poo

Then Varg doesn't want you. He follows some WE WUZ [VI]KANGZ level genetic ignorance.

I don't really care about him the Vargpill was just the bad meme I used to describe pagan or something I guess, sorry for the mix up.

this
Varg is a hypocrite you spergs on about 'muh whiteness', whilst acting like a literal nigger with his arson, murder, and welfare leeching.

Christianism adapted local pagan traditions like any other religion did. The fact this traditions didn't vanished is a proof.

Varg is just like every atheist and godless heathen - souless, immoral, and lost.

I don't care about Varg lol, check my last post my man.

So basically you just want a kind of Protestantized neopaganism? You want to reject the hierachies of traditional religions and simply piece together some personal value system? Sounds like a mistake user

Consider the following:

Christianity is one of the main reasons why european nations formed. Before you had franks, saxons, some germanic tribes etc. After some of those countries adopted christianity you got france, england, scotland, poland and many others and they exist still to this day.

You cannot refute this.

Neopaganism is bs. All genuine pagans know that.

Take the Vargpill. There's more for you in paganism than christianity. Why join a dying religion when you can join the fastest growing ones in Britain (and only genuine British ones)?

Dirty desert religions never belonged in Europe. Jew, Christian, or Muslim - it's all the same shit. Be above it all. The true religion of Europeans is pagan. There's nothing wrong with just not being religious, though.

I don't have all the answers yet I'm afraid but I appreciate your points. I'm not sure what you meant by "reject the hierachies of traditional religions". Is Christianity not a personal value system in this same way too?

Should I be smiling that people are rejecting God in favor of idols which is literally called wickedness in the bible?

No, I'm angry.

In fact, you should be aware that when Moses came down from Mount Sinai, he killed thousands of idol worshipers. People of his tribe.

Would you kill thousands of whites for worshiping stupid frog statues? I would.

What does Christianity have to do with this at all? There were several 'kingdoms' in Europe prior to the spread of Christianity, and the Roman Empire (without a doubt the height of pre-modern society) was born of paganism.

>moses
>a kike
Do you even listen to yourself, Jew-lover?

No I cannot. So my England was united through Christianity, but what's in a name? We were always here even if calling her something else and living under our local lords rather than a national one.

>Renaissance art is based on Roman art

How can one poster be so dumb?

It's funny how few Christians actually know anything about their own religion. The OT is Jewish in origin and was canonised long after Jesus died. It's not even original content, most of it was stolen from Sumarian paganism.

In pure christianity there's not even a hell, that was nicked from the pagans too. Instead people who weren't christian stayed in the company of man when they died while christians got to meet Yahweh. They didn't suffer they just didn't get to say hi to god.

This guy gets it. Paganism has been romanticized its kangz level shit because of lost history. What we do know is it was barbaric and most people dropped it with no problem what so ever.

It's not kangz level shit because niggers were not actually Egyption kings, though.

>paganism is bs
>join neopaganism

You just played yourself user.

Oh and the fastest growing religion in the UK is Islam. Do you seriously believe a religion that you admit is "bs" will win against a religion that people will kill and die for?

You "pagans" are LARPing fools.

>NW England
>WE WUZ CELTIC
no, you're not pagan and probably not celtic either

>Roman Empire
The place where they were all hedonistic degenerates who no longer exist? Those big stone buildings obviously didn't stop them from perishing.

Just like white skin, memes, frog idols and pagan swastikas won't stop you or anyone else from perishing.

>christian being butthurt over killing a communist
>christians being upset over masculinity

since 1AD

Cumbria and Lancaster lad

dumb foreigner

Nah that's just what the priests tell you in church. Most pagan religions are harmless. Even those that aren't are no where near as bad as some of the crap you find in the OT.

>The OT is Jewish in origin
No it's not.

>it's an "i'm not christian but i know more about christianity than christians do" episode
Boring.

>explicitly Christian art is pagan now

I guess math is middle eastern because numbers are arabic, right?

WE
WUZ
JEWZZZZZ

You are talking about the religion of your ancestors, faggot. If you want to think of past whites as barbaric, then you are taking the blue pill. That is what the kikes want you to think. Disrespect and hate your ancestors - go ahead. If you think it's acceptable to worship a kike from the desert rather than to follow the gods born of European society, then you are a fag.

In Europe yea, not in Britain. brilliantmaps.com/fastest-religion/

Yes, and? The O.T. is not Jewish.

Holy shit you're right

Reminder that people idolize pagans for the same reason they idolized native americans and literal NIGGERS. It's called Rousseau's (BS) concept of the "Noble Savage." Without this liberal fairy tale no-one would be idolizing the backward ways of a primitive people we evolved to stop being,

It's a translation of Jewish scripture.

>The art style was literally supposed to to be a revival of Roman and Greek art
>B-but they drew Christian stuff with it!

Man you people do such amazing mental gymnastics.

your ancestors were ANGLO'd lad, accept it

To create a nation you need 3 things: common culture, common language and common religion. Paganism couldn't provide that cause it was scattered, too many gods and various sects.
Christianity not only brought common religion for everybody, also unified peoples culture.

Religion is the main thing that kept Poland together throughout 123 years of foreign occupation and hundres of wars.

>the religion of your ancestors, faggot.
Where are those ancestors? Did sacred trees save them? Or sacred mounds? Or sacred rocks? Or idols? Or carvings of dragons? What about those swords they carried, the ones rusting in museums? What about those false gods they romanticized?

This is your brain on Semitism, kids. Don't worship Jews from Israel. Especially don't worship Rabbi Yeshua's holy foreskin which was circumcized in the Jewish tradition either.

>Mage portals
>Shield and plate armor

>Jewish scripture.
Wrong.

No, only Protestants believe that, which is partly why there's thousands of different sects. Apostolic Christianity, the Catholic and Orthodox Churches for instance, consist in strong hierarchies, and for the matter so did the great priestly religions of ancient Egypt and India

>Paganism couldn't provide that cause it was scattered, too many gods and various sects.

Yes that's because my ancestors aren't your ancestors you dumb Pole. No shit my ancestors practiced a different form of Paganism. Christianity will never make us the same people.

>Semitism
Do you even know what that means? Of course not.

I was raised Anglican, this might explain that.

youtube.com/watch?v=CojRdFOQ-tg

this talk should be of interest to you

If you're as Celtic and non-Anglo Saxon as you say, then you'd do well to know that the Anglo-Saxons initially oppressed the native Briton Christians (who got it from Rome) with their norse paganism.

>Smug

You weren't so smug when Christ rose from the dead and wiped your lies off the face of the earth, loser.

>Christianity was founded by ancient Jews as a Jewish heresy split-off from Judaism because Jewsus got rejected as the Masiach King of the Jews
>not semitism

Semitism is worse than dementia. You need help.

West England Christian here.
Take a visit to St. Mary's in Some, then go to the Abbey. Both beautiful places which will help you feel closer to God.

>Christianity was founded by ancient Jews
Wrong.

They died, just as you will die some day. The reality is that evil wins in this world sometimes - that doesn't mean that we should follow that evil. If you seriously worship a dead Jew, then you should reconsider your life. Christianity is nothing more than a leash that the Jews put on goys like you.

THIS

Source for Yeshua 'rising from the dead'?

>from a book written by Jews

Hmm... Makes me think..

"I am Jewish OK? I am Jewish do you understand this?" - Rabbi Yeshua the Christ

>Varg

anyone here taking him seriously ? (except teenagers)

Pagans are the master race. We need tribalism and to follow the laws of nature. Hitler could be considered a God, he's immortalized. We should follow his teachings.

Prove Christianity exists other than "muh Bible". Protip: you can't.

You should respect both but accept most Celtic neopagans in their existent forms are anti-traditional and a useless dead end.

Paganism held ancient egypt together as a unified kingdom for ~2000 years.

I don't give a fuck about varg I cleared this up earlier I just used him as a meme for paganism

kek, france talking ...
Stupid fucker you just don't get it. Where are the pagan countries now ? None exist you inbred. Stronger and better religion won.

Take away common religion from a country and you get a shithole like france, sweden or germany, raped on a daily basis, can't defend their own, intimidated in their homes.

It is the final redpill that all Semitic religions, especially Christianity, is just a chain that the jews placed on the west. Paganism or just spirituality is the true way of Europeans.

This feels like the way my brother

alright, sorry britbro, I just read your OP

Hinduism, Shintoism, Buddhism, Jainism, etc are technically pagan religions. They're just big enough to be referred to individually.

>Christianity is the faith of your fathers going back at least a millennium and a half.
Laughable, caucasians have been exterminated these past 2 k years , they used to strech in to euroasia and north africa, now the south of europe is Caucasoid and not even caucasian