How are young people supposed to afford a electric car

How are young people supposed to afford a electric car

Other urls found in this thread:

thedrive.com/sheetmetal/9419/millennials-arent-interested-in-electric-cars
nissanusa.com/buildyournissan/modelLine/build/2017/LEF
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that looks more like an ethnic car, potatonigger.

They aren't. These aren't targeted at young people. They're targeted at boomers.

Boomers have the majority of the wealth and are deeply concerned with virtue signalling to their fellow boomers. This is the perfect product for them, and it's designed and marketed accordingly.

Pro tip. Only faggots buy electric cars

Here in Americaland, Nissan Leafs can be had for

Electric cars come with a dildo installed in the drivers seat to save you time.

The fuck is a 200ZX? There was a 300ZX but not a 200.

Just wait, in 25 years itll be as easy as getting a versa to get an electric car. Ford, Tesla and Toyota will have the best lineup and they will be pretty fun cars.

The model 3 will be 35k only plus you dont have maintenancees as save at least 2/3 is energy costs. If you do the math its very affordable

>How are young people supposed to afford a electric car
To hell with young people, we won't need them now that the Sertopa Effect is taking hold !

still a v6 turbo just a tiny one

>wanting a cuckmobile

Hang yourself off a noodle.

this
go fuck yourselves

tpbp

There's no use to getting an electric car nowadays. IF you can't afford a Tesla or some shit.
A majority will have them in probably 20 years though.

Solar powered frames and a system that makes the car movement generate electricity to the battery (which Tesla already has).

-They say the middle class is rapidly disappearing.
-It takes longer and longer to pay off a loan for a car or house in this debt based system we're all trapped in.
-This is the first year that old people will outnumber kids being born.

Anyone else think that (((they))) are purposely making it too expensive to have kids (for the middle and lower classes)? Maybe as part of a depopulation plan?

Millenials don't give a fuck about EVs.

thedrive.com/sheetmetal/9419/millennials-arent-interested-in-electric-cars

I love my car, but paying nothing for gas every month beats the fuck out of paying $500 for gas every month.

>$500 for gas every month

If you drive that much I don't think electric cars are for you.

They're not. Self driving cars will phase out ownership of cars altogether. We are heading toward a dystopian future of technofuedalism.

Loans. Lots of loans.

>a fucking leaf

Can I roll this in to my already defaulted student loan and/or second mortgage?

My car is heavy, is 4wd, has a v8 with 12:1 compression. It's really fun, but really expensive.

New electrics cost ~$2 to charge, and have about the same cruising range as my car, somewhat over 400km, but my gas pig takes about $110 to fill.

Maybe next vehicle, it's getting close to being viable.

Rich people have to keep buying them, it will create a competitive market and that will drive down prices.

Get used to electric cars. I remember when I'd see a Telsa maybe once a month, now I see one a day. Couple in the parking lot at work too.

Ur gonna get fucked if you think a 35,000 purchase has no associated maintenance. U will actually be paying thru the roof since electric vehicles have fewer trained technicians than a internal combustion engine

Its great that the government is subsidizing these vehicles that only the top 1% of income earners can afford

uh?

nissanusa.com/buildyournissan/modelLine/build/2017/LEF

nobody buys them because they look gay as fuck. if there was a cool looking car that was an ev or they made ev versions of normal cars without making them look all fucked up and boxy (looking at you, lexus), theyd probably sell.

Electric cars looks pretty sweet. Cheap to drive, fast acceleration.

To bad it comes with mind control smart tech that tracks your every move. I will stick with my rusty carburetor 30+ year old shit for now.

I meant to specify 'used, off lease Leafs are

Lets see how reliable they are in 15 years.

electric cars are gayballs

They aren't. Only boomers buy shit like that.
Eventually they will come down in price as used ones reach the market and production scales up over time.

Only faggots make such shitty posts

Fucking cool. Now I want to learn Autocad.