Voted for Trump because I wanted to make america great again

>Voted for Trump because I wanted to make america great again
>He's passing a bill that is going to take away my health insurance and leave me uninsured

WHAT THE FUCK

Other urls found in this thread:

corporate.mcdonalds.com/mcd/corporate_careers/benefits/highlights_of_what_we_offer/health_and_protection.html
glassdoor.com/Benefits/Taco-Bell-Health-Insurance-US-BNFT1_E10091_N1.htm
glassdoor.com/Benefits/Fred-Meyer-Health-Insurance-US-BNFT1_E14993_N1.htm
glassdoor.com/Benefits/KFC-Health-Insurance-US-BNFT1_E7860_N1.htm
glassdoor.com/Benefits/Burger-King-Health-Insurance-US-BNFT1_E7201_N1.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Haha, you americans are dumb fucks, can`t believe you voted for Trump. Now he is gonna fuck up your lives. Heil Putin.

If you're too poor to not have employer provided healthcare, don't vote Republican you fucking moron

How does the healthcare works in USA? Can someone please explain it to me? And why a lot of people hate Obamacare and some don`t?

muh bootstrap though

Obamacare made the middle class pay more money to the government so the government could give healthcare to 7% of the country.

Poor people like it, everyone else doesn't

america went from a nation of chads to genelet mongrels, hence the salt on Sup Forums

In the USA you either

>have health insurance

or

>you're fucked

I rememeber reading about a guy who got caecitis and had to undergo an operation or he would die very soon.
He had no insurance so he ended up over $100K in debt.

And middle class gets its healthcare from the employer? So, that means that people who enjoyed Obamacare were mainly unemployed people? Thanks for the answer btw.

>Retarded gamblers voted for the wild card. Cause they believe retarded lies
>Poor people still voting Repubicucks cause MUH retarded religion
>MUH religion co-oped by rich who brainwash their youth to give money to the rich
>too afraid of their faggy desires put into by MUH religion touching them as boys
>Violently over react to the familar happy faggotery. that almost never happens outside of MUH religion

It's religion tricking poor people again

He's making America great again by fucking your country and letting everyone else prosper without your oppression. He didn't lie, it's just that America is a continent, not a country.

Maybe this'll teach you to be less stupid, unless you die first from being uninsured.

Most people get it through work, which came about due to wage controls during WWII. It sticks around due to favorable tax treatment and economies of scale vs. individual insurance. Obamacare mandated insurance coverage but did not provide a non-private option, so private insurers continued to raise rates since they could. It amounted to a handout to insurers and embodies some of the bad qualities of both public and private insurance rather than good qualities of both as it was sold to be. Obama is not a very artful dealer, you see.

Sucks being you! My job provides health coverage. You must be a trashman.

>i need the government to survive!

kys commie faggot

>i need the government for amries
kys gunless faggot

alright mr libertarian, be sure not to call the government provided police when a group of niggers rob you and shoot you

Nobody actually likes ObamaCare unless you earn just above the medicare range, and even then its terrible. It forced the insurance agencies to charge enormous amounts, forcing up premiums and deductibles over 100% in costs.

How did you even play the Obamacare game?

Here is my history--
>Before Obamacare paid $100 a month for insurance
>After Obamacare pay $200 a month for insurance
>Lose my job, but at least not I can get free insurance
>2 fucking months later hear back from them and I need to submit all kinds of shit including all checking and savings account statements for the last 5 years
>print out all the shit (i'd be fucked without online banking)
>sorry you have money no insurance for you
>also now that we know you don't have insurance we are going to fine you tough shit kid

good thing I am not a nogunz faggot like yourself.

Pahahahahhaaha, I hope you die, faggot!

Do you have some type of preexisting condition?

Your healthcare is not being taken away. The Dems told you that and only a functioning illiterate as Hillary called you in Wikileaks would say that...You are not a Trump supporter. You're a liberal troll.

yeah, bipolar disorder

I just get to go to the emergency room and declare bankruptcy again like before.

Driving up costs.

Sounds about right. Sorrie user. :(

It's not even like they weren't getting taken care of to begin with, it was just a state issue.
I don't get why people act like the poor had zero coverage before Obamacare. All Obama did was make the feds do what the states already were doing and fuck over the middle class in the process.

>bipolar disorder

But insurance companies are pulling out desu. If it's such a handout then why would they not want it?

get a job you lazy bum

Sage goes in all fields

Also op is a fag.

being a whiny bitch isn't a pre-existing condition though.

>he even gets sick under the age of 40

Do you smoke and eat cheeseburgers all day or something?

Yeah, sure you voted for Trump.

I had 0 insurance before Obamacare.

I have no money, so for my healthcare I would go into the emergency room. I wrack up 10s of thousands of bills and I declare bankruptcy.

Then you the tax payer pays for my healthcare. One way or another

You get a job faggot.

The poor are already covered by medicaid. The people who use ObamaCare, those earning between 25-50k, already can't afford it because who the fuck earning that much can afford $600 premiums and 8k deductibles?

The solution is to scrap ObamaCare entirely and open up the markets for competition. Stop allowing state groups to monopolize the market.

WHY WOULD YOU CARE, YOU LIVE IN A NANNY STATE WHERE YOU GET FREE HEALTHCARE

YOU NEET ALBINO RETARD.

Then don't get sick faggot
duur

Yes it's a mess.

I would argue the government should set up federally subsidized clinics for the poor to go to receive low cost healthcare. So instead of going to the emergency room, you could go to the low cost healthcare clinic.

But our government is corrupt and full of greedy jews, so that won't happen.

Get a job. Any retard can get a job with health benefits.

>get rid of law that literally fines poor people for being too poor
>bad

I even had a shitty retail job that had a decent healthcare plan when I first started working years ago.
Get a job

I had to drop my insurance because of insolent screw-heads like you.... welcome to the club asshole.

The poor already receive medicaid and can go to any care center using it.

Why do leftwing faggots intentionally ignore that medicaid exists?

Medicaid pays for the poor to use facilities and physicians that the privately insured use. So the tax payer is still forced to pay for the exorbitant costs of emergency rooms and stuff. I've worked in the emergency room and I see poor people abuse the fuck out of their medicaid and come to the emergency room like multiple times a week, each time slapping the tax payer with a huge bill.

Setting up clinics for the poor to use is only logical. But like I said, the greedy cronies in government and healthcare don't want that to happen because they love the tax payer funding crackheads and single mothers to rack up medical expenses with medicaid.

You're retarded, he and every other Republican campaigned on doing this.

The ability to qualify for Medicaid is rarer than a rooster's tooth, user. Here in WI we have something called Badgercare for the poor, with huge waiting lists and you usually have to be completely disabled or a mother with a minor child to be enrolled.

Thank God for my shitty, soul-crushing job that has a great healthcare plan. It's the only reason I stay there. /sigh

So instead of medicaid recipients abusing private hospitals, they will abuse public hospitals. Tax payer foots the bill regardless.

Yep. But reality: many republicucks never wanted this to happen. They want government controlled healthcare.

We did the best we could for now

Pretty sure this is what planned parenthood is.

the best part is you probably told everybody you know, so your autistic screeching will be remembered for the rest of your life.

Wrong. State dependent.

50% of kids in Us are born on Medicare. Not rare

Yes. A great America means an America that pays its fucking bills. Get a job. Pay for your own insurance.

good, the weak must be culled to improve the stock

aren't garbage men usually municipal employees, who would have great, state funded health insurance?

Last year I lost my job, took about 2 months to find a new one, and had to wait 3 months from my new employer before they would give me benefits. I was uninsured for five months last year and I had a tax penalty of about $250 total. Obama charged me $50 a month bc I couldnt afford a $300 a month insurance premium (pre existings).

No, it keeps them out of Emergency rooms and allows them to visit low cost institutions meant for the poor people. Because it is centralized efficiently it would greatly lower costs.

Get Job Coverage. Not that fucking hard.
Seriously, I work in a fucking Deli and I have PREMIUM coverage. Everything from Dental/Optical to anal fixtures.

That's the idea, contingent on the government implementing it correctly.

the ahca fucks over work insurance too :^)

if we'd regulate (((insurance))) and get rid of the (((lawyers))) we could cut back on the patent law extortion on a lot of drugs and just afford to buy them otc, even with a neetbux salary.

((Free))

You know nothing

>I voted for Trump
>Had no idea about his health care objectives

WEW LAD, I know Sup Forums is a shillbot hellhole now and we've been completely compromised but even this is a bit of a fucking stretch.

those already exist, they are called care centers. only difference is they are private, and they can be abused by medicaid recipients just as much as emergency rooms. the only difference is you want public care centers instead of private.

however, there is no proof that public care centers would lower cost to the government, and if anything, based on evidence of other public institutions, would vastly explode costs to the government.

/thread

Fucking poorfags even McDonalds offers Insurance.

corporate.mcdonalds.com/mcd/corporate_careers/benefits/highlights_of_what_we_offer/health_and_protection.html

republicans have been trying to do this for 8 years now you moron.

This has to be one of the worst posts I've ever read. Refrain from posting, please.

Public Care Centers can turn away autists getting meds for no reason. Or asking for treatment for no reason. Government institutions could also turn away gang members.

good, poor ppl like you should be dead anyway. tbqhfam

I don't know what the fuck I'm going to do. I just found out I'm losing my healthcare too. I work two jobs but that isn't fucking enough. I'm seriously panicking right now. I can't believe I was tricked into voting for this fucking retard. HE ISN'T EVEN BUILDING THE WALL. HE ISN'T EVEN DEPORTING SHITSKINS. I LOST MY FUCKING HEALTHCARE AND HE DIDN'T EVEN DO THE MAIN THINGS I VOTED FOR HIM TO DO. NOW I'M FUCKED AND SHITSKINS STILL GET TO STAY. FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK ANY KEK THAT STILL SUPPORTS HIM.

Because they aren't getting anymore money from the government. Last year Obama had to pull funds from Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac debit to the treasury to credit the Insurance companies. There is no money left, so the insurance companies are backing out and trying to prevent losses on a grand scale.

no, it doesn't. The only change is changing the penalty to zero if a small business doesn't provide insurance for its employees. Other than that, literally every change has to do with individual plans.

Good for obese fat people
money robbing for everyone else consider obama care never cover when real shit is happening and you will be in eternal debt anyway

It's Based Health Insurance.

He literally said he was going to do this and campaigned on it... Your new insurance will be fairer and probably cheaper anyway.

Sage

>voted for the guy who said hed axe Obummercare at every speech he ever gave
>mad about him doing what he said he would
Have some sage, Shareblue

it doesn't.

Projector Yes

Is this considered wise governance in the New World?

glassdoor.com/Benefits/Taco-Bell-Health-Insurance-US-BNFT1_E10091_N1.htm

glassdoor.com/Benefits/Fred-Meyer-Health-Insurance-US-BNFT1_E14993_N1.htm

glassdoor.com/Benefits/KFC-Health-Insurance-US-BNFT1_E7860_N1.htm

glassdoor.com/Benefits/Burger-King-Health-Insurance-US-BNFT1_E7201_N1.htm

Take your pick poorfag

Sad thing is "Sanitation Engineers" have some pretty damn good health coverage since they work with peoples trash all day. This guy is clearly a Starbucks major who is pissed that his shitty college decisions are leaving him with shit in life.

Just get a new plan? lmao

Have you never shopped car insurance?

Hmmmmmm seems theres a similar theme development in this forum over the past months.

'Duh I thought the billionaire had it out for the common man'

The absolute fucking state

Is "insurance" like a lords permit to not die or go into poverty when you get sick? Only you gain it from your capitalist master and not the church-state.

Hello OP welcome to realizing he was full of fucking bullshit. Here's your gift basket. It's ok buddy.

How the fuck did trumples not see this coming? I don't understand why people vote republican against their own.interest

Sage for 9gay

get fucked

It was more for this idea of "we need to increase the number of people who have insurance"

But the part you pay out of pocket was so god damn high it was essentially useless. So what most people did is wait till it got bad enough where they could walk into the ER and they when the ER gave them the Bill they would just not pay it. You can see how this problem evolves and spreads like a glass crack with a fat gal' sitting on it.

>Trump is a known bullshit artist
>he made campaign promises that most sensible politicians/journalists/commentators knew he couldn't keep
>it was pointed out to American voters that the wall wouldn't happen because it's too expensive
>it was pointed out to American voters that the Muslim ban wouldn't happen because it's unconstitutional
>it was pointed out to American voters that repealing 'Obamacare' would throw millions off health insurance
>his supporters ignored this and voted for him anyway
>now they act surprised that the wall isn't being built, the Muslim travel ban has failed and millions are being thrown off healthcare

This is the end result of a fundamentally broken American education system.

the people who get the free shit love it

the people who pay for it hate it

I don't have insurance, not even medicaid my state never expanded it. Obamacare did nothing for me and considering it was originally a republican plan and they are also the ones that were allowed in some states to not let the medicaid expansion go through, I blame them for a lot of this mess. Obama never should've compromised with this in the first place.

>100 days in to over 1000 days in office

HE FAILED AT EVERYTHING GUYS I PROMISE

My state has had such clinics since before Obamacare. I don't think they're federally subsidized. Doctors, nurses, etc volunteer some of their time to man them. Patients are charged based on a sliding scale according to their income. They provide very affordable care.

They haven't made a dent though in emergency room waiting times probably because the average person is unaware they exist. And, far too many people can't tell when something needs emergency, urgent, or normal treatment. So, they automatically go to the emergency room.

What the fuck did you think he was gonna do, what with all the promises to repeal Obamacare and whatnot?

Why doesn't anybody in America campaign for an NHS style universal free-at-entry healthcare and why do Americans on Sup Forums not want it either?

I am not a fan of the NHS but it seems like every Brit around me, even on Sup Forums, treats it like a religion.

Works for me, I'm in good health and frankly wouldn't carry any more than a catastrophic-tier policy if I wasn't forced to

What the fuck did you think was going to happen. Trump stated he was going to repeal Obamacare and he did it. You stupid fuck stop mooching off other Americans.

>niggers rob and shoot me
>i die
>i call the police for help
>oh shit nevermind that doesn't work
concealed carry exists for a reason faggot