This is the election that will decide wether or not france becoming an islamic country

This is the election that will decide wether or not france becoming an islamic country

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/emmanuel-macron-email-hack-leaks-election-marine-le-pen-russia-media-ordered-not-publish-commission-a7721111.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this election decides if France will be a Russian lapdog or its own master leading the EU to glory.

Rule or be ruled by foreign powers France.

France is an Islamic country already.

Hey shill your country is even worse with merkel your shilling wont stop the revolution

You really want Dresden all over again don't you?

This fag is getting a raise today for shilling this much

Marine Le Putan - you are my last hope.

godspeed, Frenchies

Germans do it all the time. The only flag that's worse for EU cocksucking is the potato nigger one.

>implying Le Penis isn't another puppet of (((them)))

(((SHUT IT DOWN!)))
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/emmanuel-macron-email-hack-leaks-election-marine-le-pen-russia-media-ordered-not-publish-commission-a7721111.html

>leading the EU to glory
By doing the shit that got Europe into this mess in the first place?
The best we can hope for Europeans at this point is that they can't afford to have their own kids, because if they do, their children will get raped by Muslims.

um, no it's not lol

Actually she's right. According to Islam a woman's vote is worth half of a man's. And these emotionally volatile women are voting to end Western Civilization.

enfonce-toi ta fleur de lys bien profond dans ton cul terreux québécois de mes deux

Macron used to work as a ((banker)) for (((BNP Paribas))), A Rothschild bank.
I'll take a woman poliitician over a jew puppet.

Our great civilization has come upon a moment of reckoning.

I didn't need to do this.

I'm doing it because this country has given me so much and i feel so strongly that it's my trun to give back to the country that i love.

I'm doing this for the people and for the movement and we will take back this country for you and we will make France great again.

Sad but true.
hollande alraedy started to make Islam the state religion anyway (paying for official imams is literally that), when macron gets in it's a matter of month before his project is finished.

Russians working overtime today

Why are Parisian voting overwhelmingly against the Front National when they are the ones actually interacting with the mudslims?
>Sup Forums btfo

Are you retarded?

Le Pen will win, I'll prove it.

They are tolerant.
So progressive.
You obviously wouldn't know how it feels to interact with these diverse people.

No, I think it's a legit point, because they have to live with the muslims
Yes I have absolutely no interaction with foreigners and I'm racist, really makes you think

The mudslims can vote too

Accounting for race ponderation and assuming muslims never vote FN, votes for the FN are fairly under national average