youtu.be/KKTJp8I8CaE
youtu.be/GBA_ELnhIVc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

t. alberto barbosa

pls gay

I like this thread

Nothing wrong with beating women.

Shieeeeeet

He still puts his dick in her though. Not gay.

Muslims have invaded Sup Forums
Go away moumed

>her

>he sees penises in his cheerios

Beating your girlfriend or wife is an essential evil (if you wanna call it that) A woman will never respect a male if he's never been aggressive with her. Whether it is your personal life or sexual life, a dominant male has to mark his dominance on his lesser gender.

Take the lion for example: during sex the lion bites the shit out of the female's neck when he's taking her from behind. These jaw bites arent pussy hickies but actual lion bites to which some lionesses bite back because it hurts them but never during the sexy time lion action does the kitty lion stops raising her sweet lion tail (ass/pussy/hinney)

Make sure that you always take your woman from behind in doggy and pull her hair from one hand (as aggressively as you can) and pelt her ass with a leather belt from the other hand whilst fucking her with as much pressure strokes as possible.

In personal day-to-day life you can always control-punch your gf/wifes forehead if shes being out of line. A control punch is where you only utilize enough force in your punch (30-40% force) to temporarily shock and blind your woman. This doesnt leave a mark but only leaves her dazed and confused as her lights go out and her system reboots from the controlled force punch. She'll swing for a while but then she'll regain control and as soon as her eyes open and they focus on your eyes gentle but menacingly say "Dont make me repeat myself again"

With proper programming of your woman you can almost exclusively assure that she will be a loyal woman, wont install tinder or google "strong black slaves" on her phone and will always do your laundry and bake you cakes etc especially after she regains her consciousness from the controlled-force forehead fist-bump. Goodluck betas cucks.

Sounds like advice for betas that want to pretend they're alpha.

Calm the fuck down, Ahmed.

Yelling won't magically make us obey your savage laws and "traditions", so fuck off.

i like that massage

I though that there were no muslims in Portugal. I guess i was wrong. Violence is nigger tier behavior. If you can't establish your dominance without it, you have failed as a man.

I wonder if this kind of beating ever happens. That man could very well kill her with a single hit.

Beta cuck. How does it feel to have your wife spitroasted by Tyrone and Jamal while you're posting here?

ok!

> pelt her ass with a leather belt from the other hand whilst fucking her with as much pressure
> always control-punch your gf/wifes forehead if shes being out of line
>temporarily shock and blind your woman. This doesnt leave a mark but only leaves her dazed and confused as her lights go out
>"Dont make me repeat myself again"
>wont install tinder or google "strong black slaves"
taking notes

>wont install tinder or google "strong black slaves"

It sucks to be you. Truly.

>ywn beat and choke your gf routinely to keep her in line and she has to wear makeup heavily when outside to cover up the scratches and bruises and marks around her neck and you've forbidden her from ever seeing her family or friends again but they keep trying to contact her because they know what you're doing to their daughter and they just want to get her away form you but she keeps saying she loves you and she knows you can change and every time you slam her head into the drywall and kick her in the ribs when she's down crying and screaming in the fetal position she eventually gets up and says it was her fault for making you angry and she'll try better and she can still change you until eventually one day you take it too far and you squeeze her little neck until her face turns deep purple and her mouths gapes open as her eyes just go glassy and stare past you and finally you let her fall and realize what you've done and desperately try to resuscitate her and cry and sob holding her limp body to you and cream how you never meant to go that far but then you're hit with the reality of the situation and so you panickedly grab her body and bring it into deep into the woods and then cut it up over ten hours with an axe and bury it then come home and get drunk and file her missing the next day and her family screams and cries about how they know, they know what you did to her but can't prove it and now you cry at night wishing you had her back but she can never comes back now and you await that knock on the door when her family comes to lynch you, ready with a gun to shoot them all if they step foot near you

jdimsa

>I wonder if this kind of beating ever happens
Yes, there are abusive psychos everywhere, shit happens. It's kind of a weird side effect of sexual liberation that now these relationships are dying out, because unfit (read:aggresive) males aren't getting girls who are forced to stay with them. Still happens in places with arranged marriages though

Just did it. What do I win?

Fuck you if that's true.

>her system reboots

I kek'ed

Uh no. My wife has never come close to deserving a smack.

Women eventually lose respect for a man unwilling to physically punish them.

lions also eat baby lions and have gay sex

>her system reboots

Donald Trump is a Puppet for the Jews
youtu.be/ihxrKMhxZJc

The Red Pill / Israel First
youtu.be/hMywgepLFqU

Trump Should be President of Israel
youtu.be/C7Stq6hvq5Q

Trump Praises Benjamin Netanyahu
youtu.be/tm5Je73bYOY

Trump on Israeli Relations
youtu.be/BO-MDGo5u4M

No One is More Pro-Israel Than Trump
youtu.be/KKTJp8I8CaE

Trump's Message on Holohoax Remembrance Day
youtu.be/GBA_ELnhIVc

>system reboots
What did he mean by this?

That's sad

Hello newfag. It's seems rather obvious you are quite new here. To better enjoy your time on our beloved Sup Forums allow me offer a suggestion.

>lurk moar