Do anons actually believe this website would exist with this woman in office?

I'm seeing a lot of anti-trump sentiment here that I just dont understand. I can see why non-americans see the two party system as retarded and broken (it is), but why are there american citizens saying that voting for Trump was a mistake? Hillary was making it very clear that she would hold a hardline stance against "fake news" (this includes Sup Forums), and that she would do everything Trump has done wrong but even worse.

I thought we wanted to kill shitskins and get rid of obamacare? Is this just a symptom of nu-Sup Forums? Is it shills? Or are anons really this stupid?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/pol/1494105056078s.jpg
i.4cdn.org/pol/1494105056078.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There's always gonna be shilling here. That's unavoidable.

This place probably would be either gone entirely or completely astroturfed by CTR if Hillary had won.

And the sad thing is half the shilling is just trolling to piss people off

i hope, man, i hope

Sup Forums and Sup Forums in general would stay the same.
Presidents are just a mask without real power.
>Hillary was making it very clear that she would hold a hardline stance against "fake news" (this includes Sup Forums)
Trump said he wasn't a globalist, and look at him now.

Words have no worth anymore

Anything and everything bad Trump has done so far, Hillary would have done and with a vengeance. She would call for an airstrike on Russia and we all would have been dead weeks ago with her in office. Only difference is when she does idiotic bullshit like that, literally just because she's a woman, her followers like the unadulterated sheep they are will scream "YASS QUEEN SLAAAAAAAYYYYYYY". I don't think we'll ever have a president that truly gives a shit about the American people anymore, and once you grow older and wiser you begin to accept that.

>Do anons actually believe this website would exist with this woman in office?
It would be balls-out full on anti-establishment right now in hillary-timeline. Republicans would rule everything BUT the President and SCOTUS. Somehow pandering would happen and the SCOTUS would be a liberal, and then ALL that consolidated power would put Hillary in a great space.

This current presidency was about SCOTUS for the future of USA. Possibly 2 more. Think about that. We certainly have 1. Maby a second.

This is a slow solution to a long term problem. This can be done with long term resolve.

it's because the nazis figured out Trump really doesn't like them anymore than he does the commies.

democrats dont have to lie for voes monkey, thats the difference
i know that much you self-righteous faggot, im saying that in the obvious choice between the lesser of two evils, the lesser is better. I fucking hate the two party system here but i'm smart enough to know that democrat in office=free reign to take away our rights.

It would, yes.

In addition, talk about fear mongering. Cuck much? Oh yeah.... This place is cuck land for skin-heads. =] OH!! NEW ISIS TOO!!!

She'd be hunting us down by now as hate crime terrorists and I'd be drifting and hunting down leftists.

Calm down you mega-autist.

Talk about that good 'ol hate. You're only a piece of shit. You want better for your nation? Actually elect a leader than a clown! HAHAHA!!! You guys backed an idiot to throw a cucky tantrum. Cuckroaches. You are all cuckroaches!!

Don't call me a Turk you fucking nigger.

>tells strangers on the internet to grow up because you cant read
>call strangers on the internet autists
lol

You. Are. A. Turk!! This was a plan by ISIS and you cuckroaches fell for it hook line and sinker!!

LOLOL!! Kek is ISIS propaganda to make US look stupid! It worked!!

>tells strangers on the internet to grow up
You fucking what? Get off the meth pipe.

Shhhh!!! I aint trolling no one!! Ya'll got mege or should I say MAGA trolled! I wouldn't kick you while you're down,lol

>and once you grow older and wiser you begin to accept that
seems youre the one smoking meth with all that brain damage

The board Sup Forums is actually a jew concoction. It generates anti-semetic hate and they use it to say, "See!! We're being bullied!!" Then they take our rights! Ya'll part of their plans whether you like it or not.

Oy fucking vey

Yes!! ME!! I'm breaking the story of the centry on Sup Forums! Also, look at >> 124387983

>Do anons actually believe this website would exist with this woman in office?
Yes.
8Years of Obma and constant hating and the site didn't go away.
>Hillary was making it very clear that she would hold a hardline stance against "fake news" (this includes Sup Forums),
Sup Forums has never been considered a news site.

>and that she would do everything Trump has done wrong but even worse.
I am quite certain she wouldn't have build a wall.

Shhhhh!! Don't tell cuckroaches this!! Their tiny brains would fry!

Mostly shills and trolls. It's already been proven that this place is under constant attack from coordinated discord and reddit raiders.

Nobody who came here naturally would support that smug cunt, her dopey friends, or her policies. Maybe some of the Sup Forums, Sup Forums, or /lit/ fags, but everyone else would mostly be apathetic or supportive of Trump, NatSoc, and/or libertarianism.

This place is simply to anithetical to leftism to naturally attract the kind of progs who unironically support the modern incarnation of Democrats.

>Sup Forums has never been considered a news site.
she mentioned it in a speech you fucking moron, she would have targeted it.
>I am quite certain she wouldn't have build a wall.
neither did trump, but she would have opened the floodgates

>Or are anons really this stupid?

You certainly are. No one with a brain is saying they wished they had voted for Hillary, but the fact is Trump has been thoroughly KIKE'D. Outside of meaningless lip service we aren't going to get anything we wanted out of him, or even anything that we were promised during the campaign, so stop defending him like a mouth-breathing retard.

It's time to move on. Trump was never going to be the final destination, he was just part of the journey.

Nope, it's being raided by ISIS!!! DUDE!! Just look at the logic!!

Proof? None. Fake News by ISIS!!

Except he already killed TPP, nominated Gorsuch, and slowed illegal immigration to a standstill, three of his biggest campaign promises fulfilled in the first 100 days. Only a kike shill would ignore those accomplishments.

Who votes for rich people and then expects them to do things for the poor? Only retards. Ya'll are retarded niggers.

This website won't continue much longer with Ashit Pai wrecking the FCC.

That's because you are replying to a kike shill.

yeah, it's not exactly amenable to hurr durr i am womyn and that matters

I count my lucky stars every day that this witch didn't win...

personally, that would have been it for me. I would have just given up on my life. I propably would have quit my job and moved back in with my parents and been a typical neet slob until hillary's gestapo came and killed me for saying the word nigger on the internet

Gorsuch I the kikes bitch. You are full of nigger shit. Illegal immigration to a stand still? Where are your numbers and proof?? Gunna link to 'ol BriteBart? XD

>gorsuch
>kike bitch

Where's your proof? Going to link ol' Huffington Post? XD

You are a cuckroach nigger spick licking cunt lint. Give up? you have just begun to fight!

>gorsuch
>kike bitch

Where's your proof? Going to link ol' Huffington Post? XD

Most Republicans are Kike worshipers! You do know their party is pretty much about rich people, right? They love Gorsuch which means rich people will love him too. AKA, kike vil.

>le ebil rich people

ahahah go kill yourself commie nigger kike.

Sup Forums is still the same
We got your shitty president elected
Now go back to T_D

you're actually this dumb
i hope you can't vote
probably not, because i can't imagine anyone with a high school education actually being this retarded
so probably 14 or 15
some advice: stop being so retarded

>this

she gave an entire speech that attacked this site without naming it specifically so i have no doubt this site would have ceased to exist hours after she was sworn in

>slowed illegal immigration

Like trying to fix a dismembered arm with a band-aid. Legal immigration and low white birth rates are still a massive problem, and he caved in on the fucking dreamers. You will still end up as a minority as the US turns into Brazil, except now it's going to take 41 years rather than 40. What a victory.

You first you anal prolapsed spick juice!

t. reddit

back to r/policucks

>Most Republicans are Kike worshipers!
Now if you said neo-cons instead of Republicans, you'd actually appear intelligent.

>its better to do nothing and accept defeat then try and correct the system

fuck off bongfag. should have let hitler conquer you shitty mudskin island

Naw, fuckwit, I'm here to stay baby.

This coming from a kike turd I'm not impressed with the distinction.

you wont last a week before you run back to your cryspace, kikeboi.

I didn't say to accept defeat you fucking faggot. Accepting defeat would be continuing to bangwagon le based Trump as he transforms into another neo-con.

As I said earlier, electing Trump was the first step of the journey, shifting the overton window to the right. Now we need to capitalise on that.

If you think every libturd is so feeble, then don't cry when we give you a fuck right hook like no other. Oh who am I kidding? This place is republican salt tear town.

you're in the biggest conservative safe space hug box on the internet, retard

>but we welcome opposing opinions by telling everyone to sage their threads and ignore them!
retard

At least Trump drained the swamp of feminist & nu-male cunts.

I know you stupid nigger spic! I'm marinating in ya'lls bitter tear fest that Trump is turning Neo-Conn,lol

>libturd
>right hook

top cuck

XD You're right, we'll just drown you in our libturd tears when you're asleep.

>BAWWW WHY CANT I JUST DOWNVOTE AND CRY FOR MODERATORS WHEN I GET EXPOSED AS A FAGGOT

kys

i don't get the joke
but something actually funny is your grasp on political ideologies and what represents them

Don't you have weekends when the short bus kids are out of school and have nothing to do but sit at the computer.

LOLOOLOLOL
Tralalala.jpg

Legitimate concerns about Trump are being written off as 'shilling'. It's ruining discourse on this board.

There can be no assessing the evils of this woman. They extend far beyond the imagination of absolutely everyone who is not both as psychopath and a legit worshiper of Molech.

The woman is depraved. Will never be President. And will be dead soon. Praise Jesus!

Oooo, If I felt pain I'd need some help with the sick burn you dealt.

....that's......that exactly the mindset that i was criticizing.....you're not bright

There is discourse on Sup Forums

I think you're new here....

More than half without a doubt. Sup Forums and /k/ are among the most easily flustered boards. Politics really get people firing

Oh boo hooo!! Cry us a river! Oh wait, that's our (libturds) job.

you sound upset

>you sound upset
you sound unmediaced.

FTFY

Naw, thank you for the concern though. =]
(I know you don't actually care but you might be stupid enough to think that I think you do.)

Maybe everyone isn't as stupid as you to get tricked by Jews in to voting them in to power.

The Jews may be your master now, but they will never the the masters of true patriots.

you sound trafuglio'd
FTFY

thanks for the parenthetical, it shows you really care :-*

>accepting liberalism as a failed ideology

looks like Sup Forums is doing its work. now you just need to accept the hypocrisy of multiculturalism and the dangers of islam and judaism.

You're just a peach hun. :-*

Naw baby, I'm just mitigating the useless word libtrd so that it'll be the rally cry. Not only will we shit on your party but we will cry all over it too!! A twofer! Now aren't we nice?

i know

Good. You should know and the fact you do warms my cockles.

sounds good

Sure, people are dissatisfied with Trump's presidency, but even the most left-leaning (((polls))) indicate that 96% of Trump's voters would vote for him again. People seemed to vote against Hillary, rather than for Trump

Cuck has no meaning like kike and nigger have no meanings here. It's overused and boring.

it does a good job desensitizing normies like yourself

If she won, it would have threatened Sup Forums's existence. She would have people going after this website when she got into power.

We won, we need to take out their existence now that we have our candidate in power. We need to be more aggressive. Need to insure we have complete dominance of the supreme court for decades. We need to get Ginsburg out. Now is the time to undo all the illegal gun control laws that have passed.

This is our time. We need to make it count.

Bitch, if you think I'm a normie then you have a screw loose. No normie lives on Sup Forums Sup Forums

uh oh that looks like wrongthink, goy

You're ISIS

you are about as normie redditor as they come

does it? how so?

In my view she was planning to totally destroy the USA and force it into a NAU, shutting down independent media would have been vital.

You're a special snowflake. I can feel the love in you!

ISIS Propaganda!! Kekistan is a front!!