Incest and jews

Why aren't you dating your own sister yet?
In this world of degeneracy only the natural blood bond can save you and your bloodline.

Inbreeding problems are largely overrated by (((them))). The jews say "inbreeding is bad for you", but they are number one in consanguineous marriages, especially the rich globalist kikes.
Suspect isn't it?

>why aren't you dating your own sister yet?
Because incest is just as bad as race-mixing, you absolute degenerate. Only from the third-cousin onward are you doing the best for your descendants.
>Suspect isn't it?
Who would've figured that the same Jew-supremacist bankerfags that subscribe to a pre-Roman ethnoreligious ideology of absolute evil would be in favor of fucking your immediate and extended family? Really gets the neurons firing.
>In this world of degeneracy only the natural blood bond can save you and your bloodline
Pic related, (((OP))).

Nice "arguments" there

putting your dick in that sweet sister cunt must be heaven

>implying they aren't legitimate arguments
Either go get aids from a cross-dressing hooker in Rio, or explain how the fuck my arguments are invalid.

What is the purpose of propaganda like this?

to save the world from the jews

Calling someone degenerate is not a argument.
I'm not entirely sure.
The new have been inbreeding mostly to keep the wealthy in the family. That's how the Rothschilds managed to become the financial power they're today.
Could be something more. Something that they are hiding from the goyim.

For a society that push for anything that cause weakness and vice, the "inbreeding is inherently bad" meme is pushed to much...

Inbreeding will save the world from the jews?

>made comparison in terms of genetic damage dealt between incest and/or race-mixing
>stated scientifically-backed fact that third-cousin onward is the requirement to do absolutely no damage
>stated that the kikes, specifically the Rothschilds and their offshoots, are disgusting kikes that follow their own rendition of an already morally bankrupt ideology, Judaism, and it should be no surprise that the same people that have nigger-tier aspirations and thinking patterns would be cousin and sisterfuckers
>only saw "degenerate" then took twenty minutes to say calling out degeneracy isn't an argument
Can we nuke Brazil yet?

So you're saying that the Rothschild family is wealthy because they are inbred? And that doesn't sound absurd to you?

omg thats the the best bait ever, and those poltards fucking debate on it TOP KEK

inbreeding causes retards. Inbred kids are on average 14 points lower IQ than their normal counterparts. Someone did a study of it in Pakistan.

Marrying cousins was socially acceptable in 18th century Europe, but siblings who grew up with each other developing a sexual relationship is just wrong, period.

Whether or not there's a Jewish psyop involved I don't care I just said this in the last thread MY SISTER GETS ME SO FUCKING HORNY I CAN'T STOP WANTING TO FUCK HER

No really, I didn't always feel this way, but she needs to put some more damn clothes on in the house because I can't stop getting turned on around her.

Marrying cousins was acceptable, although rarer, into the 20th century.
Wasn't FDR's wife Eleanor his cousin?

get aggressive with her what have you got to lose. at worst she rejects your advancements and remains your sister.

At worst she never speaks to me again for trying to fuck her and sees me as some freak sexual deviant. Also what if she told our family?

I would absolutely love to do it, but unless she eventually showed signs of wanting to do something I doubt this would ever happen. Could try to somehow talk to her about it without just making a move

Inbreeding degrades genetic diversity.

pass her a note and leave the area so she has time to process. tell her the clothes she wears turn you on. simple, and innocent enough.

not JUST because of it, but yes. Inbreeding is a strategy to keep the wealth within the family from generation to generation.

Obviously you're a disgusting fuckup for being attracted to your sister, but that doesn't mean you should ruin your life over your dick betraying you. Don't listen to the advice of anyone telling you to "go for it" or "test the waters"

Yeah I've thought about teasing her when she's not wearing much like joking to her that she's trying to turn me on and just gauging her reaction from that. Wouldn't give her a note because I would hate for that to somehow be found by my parents. If I get the courage to do any of this I'll just communicate with her

I wouldn't say I'm a fuckup at all actually she just turns me on a lot. I probably won't end up doing anything honestly but I won't stop thinking about it I'll tell you that, and maybe one day if I ever somehow got the chance, like she somehow was getting sexual with me, I am going to fuck her like there's no tomorrow

>Only from the third-cousin onward are you doing the best for your descendants.

well that's a relief

It's the minimum necessary to keep the genetic diversity from being low enough to cause actual damage. That's been the golden rule for millennia.

tfw you realize jews are the ones that promote incest and pedophilia