What races, ethnities, or women from different countries have you been with?

What races, ethnities, or women from different countries have you been with?

Obviously, American white woman
Asian
Mexican
Black (she was light skinned)
German
Australian
Canadian
South African (white)

Slut

Only 2 white American girls. One was blonde and beautiful, the other was black haired and ugly, and wore too much makeup.

>been with a nigger of any shade

You know what to do, faggot

ew dude, look at her fuckin' elbows

I honestly don't know for sure. I never really thought about it at the time.

I guess I railed a bunch of japs when I taught snowboarding near Banff. I THINK they were japs. This was before chink tourists was really a thing so it pretty much had to be japs.

But beyond that, I don't know if the almond-eyed girls I've been with were native or some kind of chink or who knows what. Same with the caramel coloured girls.

I think I fucked a black but she was a high yellow type, like Rae Chong but with decent tits.

Also a bunch of American women, if that counts. And a few brits and scots and micks. And I think one of my first girlfriends was greek, her last name sounded like "barbue", I don't know if that's greek, I am actually just basing her greekness on her mom's mustache.

Also an egyptian. She said she was egyptian anyways. She was blonde...but she did have a gigantic nose.

French girls if that counts, too, of course.

virgin

Mostly white, a few Indian girls and a mixed race Brazilian

did that egyptian had a jewish nose?

a Nepali girl
also fucked a slut from Australia but she did it only to piss off her ex-boyfriend (he hated Indians)

if you count prostitutes then
Russian
Ukraine

not Sup Forums

that nose is disgusting

>black

I feel dirty for having sex with a portugese girl, that's about as non-white as I'll go. You should just kill yourself.

Only my Cuban wife because win not a whore like you

one mexican american girl
one white american girl

Never came because I regretted it during the act

My dick has no sense, If he see's a pretty coochie he fucks it, he is a hoe and nothing I can do about he is an adult.

Who is this

None

Japanese, Black, Mulatto, Irish, English, Portuguese, Colombian, American. Felt empty after every one nighter. I'm considering just being celibate. Women just distract me from self-improvement and the search for truth and inner peace.

Casual sex is basically an ego boost, most men want it purely for the validation. It's a Jewish trick.

I'd impregnate that slut

mostly americans including asian, black, jewish, mostly white girls, and one puerto rican

Is it Dove Cameron?

Italian
Romanian
Russian
Armenian
Persian

Nice blog. Subbed.

>been with
As in fugged? None, because I'm not a pre-marital sex degenerate. I've made out with one black chick, one Mexican, and like a dozen white girls though. Am white.

benis in vagina :---DDDDD

True

puerto rican/danish mixed
scottish
[spoiler]filipino[/spoiler]

Shagged a load British birds, some euros.Irish German,Polish, Russian,Lithuanian, Romanian and a Canadian to boot. Guess the race mixing was a Brazilian who looked more white anyway. I want to fuck an Asian to see if the memes are real

I'm a white male Brit and the only pussy I've had is non white. 1 British Indian, one from Hong Kong and one Japanese

>And I think one of my first girlfriends was greek
fake news

Half black half Jew
I'm not even joking ahahhahah

White only.

this

>French
>German
>Russian
>Spanish

English girls are slobs, plz no bully.

Whites
Quasi whites - dark italians, part natives
Poo in loo
one carribean black
and a few asian whores
and a dark black hooker once in vegas.

Only ever white girls

AH i forgot my first gf was actually a hardcore israeli jew after lying at frist saying she was ukranian becasue her dad lived there for a few years. You guys are free to gas me at any time.

German
Polish
Swedish
French
Estonian
Greek
Serbian
Slovenian
Croatian
Romanian
Black American
Italian
Spaniard
Ethiopian
Cambodian
Thai
Vietnamese
Brazilian
Japanese/Brazilian
Japanese
Philippina
Native American
Euro-Mexican

Traveling has its benefits.

Canadian
Moroccan
Vietnamese
Finnish
German
Australian - They have the hottest women but their sheilas are fucking crazy

Delete this.

why, are you a virgin?

I didn't make any mixed kids, if that's your concern.

Tall blondes and redheads are my preference, but I've been with many kinds of women. I'm not sure how many. They've all been at least 7's. No particular order:

American white women: blondes, redheads, brunettes
Quarter Asian, 3/4 white (quite a few strangely)
Swedish
Burmese
German
Catalan
Slovenian
Kazakh
Taiwanese
Jewish
Mexican (like native looking)
Guatemalan (Spanish looking)

My next conquest is Danish. My theory is they're beautiful, but less crazy than the Swedes.

>No english

Figures out, kek