Yesterday, an Irish Bar in California decided to post up an inflatable wall, which if you climbed got you a free drink

Yesterday, an Irish Bar in California decided to post up an inflatable wall, which if you climbed got you a free drink.

Cue the SJW outrage. Just going to dump some good ones from their review page.

fucking hilarious

Love the fact it was a Green Card that got you a free drink. Question is, are they saying coming in illegally should get you citizenship?

Almonds are activated.

cheeky as fuck lmao

(((McHossenberg))) Of course the Jew bitches about price. Sup Forums is always right

latino employees?

its a fuckin irish pub the dumb fucks

Hilarious.

Well they are in southern california, wouldn't be surprised if it was full of Spics. But then, why would they do it if the staff had a problem?

At least one person got that it might be satire...

>Mexicans were here first
Someone should really tell liberals that most Mexicans are just descendants of Spanish rape babies.

LOL

An "irish" bar owned by some jew, staffed by immigrants and americans celebrates a mexican holiday by offending mexicans.

I take offense to taking offense to this.

>irish pub in a country that's not ireland
>implying irish people would be working there

gettin rela sick of this racism bullshit jews

really hope they don't buckle to pressure...

you're falling for their viral marketing campaign. You should be ashamed.

oh man, the tears are so delicious....

the best thing about SJW's raking everyone over the coals about racism is that it removed a lot of white guilt from the world....whites who were never racist being accused of racism while being victimized by negroes finally came to their senses a little.....so now it don't fucking matter if your racist because the snowflakes are more intolerant than rednecks ever were!!

Oh the irony...the karma is sublime.....

war is coming , I wonder how these soft foolish liberals will do?

That's actually cool. Why are people vaginal about it?

Here's what probably happened - the person who suggested this was the latina bartender who has a twisted sense of humor. The Mexican kitchen staff chuckled with genuine humor because 100% are illegal themselves. Self-righteous white liberals get enraged about it. Niggers got upset because the outrage wasn't focused on black issues

>*clears throat*

Most of the irish pubs i have been to in different countries have at least 1 irishman working there.

100% This. It's a dive bar, why are people so up in arms?

*teleports behind you*

Mad enough to boycott? That's why this is fucking retarded

If the SJWs are boycotting then thats a place I'll support if I'm ever in the area.

People are so fucking emotionally driven these days. It's crazy !

I'm beginning to think the US isn't a country....it's rather a territory of different tribes who don't have anything better to do but shout racism at any given opportunity

*unzips dick*
*block your path*
*teleports behind you*
*grabs you by the pussy*

a reminder that pubs are for degenerates and the irish are scum

> McHossenbeg
> M Chosen
>Berg

If he wasn't being a cunt in the comments i would think that it was a troll account but most likely just a Jew

Even the 1 ( one ) Irish pub that I know in my city had actual Irish owners

I think it's important to counter-balance the outrage and calls for boycotting with support. I think all too often businesses always hear from the mentally retarded and angered customers and not the supportive customers.

we live in an age of mock outrage where the people who are supposed to be offended aren't even offended and the only people who are getting offended are those who do it for virtue signaling points

Excellent point, and we should work harder to do that. I don't have kikebook or twatter though.

My hope is that more sane people realize this, that they fight back against the outrage mobs, and the entire movement fizzles into the core group of people who have genuine mental issues

Ohhhh, I see.
It took me awhile to realise what they were trying to say.

>It's full of shit

instead of fighting racism and stereotypes they are unironically promoting it.

this shit's hilarious. would have tried
As always lefties have no sense of humor at all

Thats funny as fuck. And im not even white.

Who'sJewingWho.jpg