Why does r/the_donald come up with the best ideas? Are we falling behind?

Why does r/the_donald come up with the best ideas? Are we falling behind?

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/69nk8u/idea_lets_arrange_for_our_based_black_men_to/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BVoqAgoiXq4
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/69nk8u/idea_lets_arrange_for_our_based_black_men_to/dh88vdf/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

upboated

Wait, what the fuck? How in the fuck did it get this bad? Did I miss something? Jesus christ...

>Why does Sup Forums come up with the dumbest false flags? Are we falling behind?

>It's real

jesus fucking christ

spotted the redditor
it's a joke post you dummies

*squeaky noise*

Go have a look once a week. It gets worse every time. Last week they raised $100k for some black-only charity to prove they aren't racist.

Most r/the_donald redditors agree with the idea. here's one dreaming about how beautiful it is to hold black babies.

Obvious Sup Forums false flag, or shareblue

How can it be a false flag if the users agree with it?

holy shit

reddit: look at this based black man
pol: look at this based arab man
what's the difference?

No shit. But redditors can't into sarcasm

Now, now
I hate all semites equally.

It's not sarcasm, this post was obviously made by the OP (a fag) and has 0 points
they should ban all mention of Reddit from this board entirely, fucking cancer on all sides

you really need to go back

>average Sup Forums user dislikes bush
>average Sup Forums user disapproves of any war that as a side effect killed off millions of shitskins

this has to be bait, right?

don't mess with our based black people!! the democrats are racists and not republicans!!

REEEEEEE

I didn't make it. It was at the top of new posts on r/the_donald and it's clearly of interest to Sup Forums.

How come it has no upvotes and only 2 comment.

Oh.

sage.

6 comments and lots of upvotes if you're not on a shadowbanned account. You don't understand how reddit works I'm afraid.

>Being this cucked

quit oven dodging

Actually it's 11 comments now

Once again, don't troll and you won't get shadowbanned. Then you can enjoy premium reddit content without hassle.

Dank black guy in a Trump hat? Fuckin BASED.

Anyone who responds to this post or the other 3 fucking threads the OP made without saging is part of the cancer killing Sup Forums
It's obvious to anyone with a brain
That's all I'll say.

>goes on reddit
cringe
sage

>It's time for us to step up to the plate and show them we aren't different from normal decent people. We have nothing against other races and showing the media we make babies with them to breed a beautiful new generation of beige pedes will prove it once and for all.

that's enough /r/the_donald for me today

>enjoy reddit
>enjoy
Would you enjoy brain cancer as well?

that CA poster sure seems dense then

>No Racism/Anti-Semitism

FUCK OFF

lmao

best not to associate with virtue signalling faggots

War is good it means more refugees to your countries. That's how my family got to Australia 10 years ago and now I'm engaged to a white woman.

wow, upboated :^)

wow 2 minutes ago and 1 upvote, must be all of the donald xD

>Sup Forums is having second thoughts

what if these cucks are just trolling themselves at that point

im p sure everyone is indifferent about trump now, we're just glad a meme became president even though he turned into business as usual conservative.

Remember to upboat to help spread awareness of how progressive reddit is.

Fuck off.

>semite
>based

DADDY

Post t_d goys

>prove they aren't racist
When will they learn?!

Hmm, I like the mindset but I feel it doesn't go far enough. I think that we should castrate all white men and then encourage and promote black men and white women relationships only to show how not racist we are. In fact, I think every black man should have 5 white women concubines, one for every day of the week while he is also married to a black woman. I also think white men should be forced to become sissies and please black men with their bodies.

This will surely show leftists that we aren't racist. Whose with me goy-I mean guys?

BEIGE PEDES IN OUR LIFETIME

so you're a cuck supporter? Can you even think for yourself or does the bull do that for you?

These are so fucking bad, holy shit

Female r/the_donald subscribers are into the idea and lay out some truths. It's time for us to unite behind Trump and mix it up into one big happy american family.

Go back pls

What the fuck is a "Pede"

that's obviously a trollpost... right?

Rekt

Rus is next, faggot.

>Upboated

>*squeak*

What, you think only Sup Forums has shills, you fucking retard?

please, tell me this isn't real

It's real. I just got banned for shitting on it.

based fellow peed. braise le kuckistahn. #mega

>submitted 2 minutes ago
>posting pictures of your own samefag posts

When you've been on reddit for more than 10 minutes and learn that the New tab is the only way to see most content before it gets censored, then you can talk.

Check out this dank black guy impregnating my girlfriend fucking based.

>Going on reddit for anything

WTF is a pede?

Holy shit balls the retardation that emanates from retarditt is fucking prolific.

From 30 upboats to 5 in a matter of minutes. WTF is going on?

>WTF is a pede?
It's what r/The_Donald users call themselves and eachother. Short for centipede.

Fuck off.

Good afternoon fellow centipedes!

Let's have a good thread but remember to tone down the racism a few notches okay.

Bush was a globalist puppet. Of course Sup Forums hates him.

Das rite. Were da totally based wyte womynz?

It's striking that the only /r/the_donald users against the idea are male, while the females are intrigued and really investing themselves in the thread.

There's nothing wrong with being a nice guy Nat Soc.

It's canon, now, faggots.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA good night alt-right

EVEN JOINING A WEBSITE WITH EXTREME ANTI-NIGGER PROPAGANDA DOESN'T STOP THEM FROM BURNING COAL.

YOU DIDN'T LISTEN.

>those usernames

I dont mean to imply that r/thedonald isnt a complete fucking hellhole on a level with Sup Forums, but those posters are obviously trolls or shills with usernames that generic and constructed in that cadence

Yes because the long term consequences are infinitely worse. We wouldn't have ISIS and renewed jihadism if we just left Saddam to gas his own people. we also wouldn't have 50 gorillion refugees pouring into Europe

The fact that the OP doesn't have any upvotes should be your first clue, you fucking moron.

Any of you retards who didn't instantly realize that OP is a Shareblue shill should instantly kill yourselves. Not even joking.

>shareblue shill
It really is the new JIDF, isn't it.

The thread in op had 30 upboats and 32 comments before it got hit with a bot. Still has the comments, including interested females with long reddit histories, aka definitely not trolls.

Wow, 30 upvotes in a subreddit that consistently gets 10000+ upvote threads

Really makes you think

wow based israel telling like it is!

Let them be, the only thing Reddit is good for is to be our cannon fodder.

>pol: look at this based arab man
Does Sup Forums actually do this?

That is what I've been thinking too, they have allowed themselves to be lead down the wrong paths by false idols (Milo, Richard Spencer, ect.)
They are naturally gullible and deserve to be punished for it.

OP posted this on reddit.
Then spends all day whining about reddit here

Remember to upboat the thread, people. We need the world to be aware r/the_donald is a progressive place.

And you are fake news. The thread contains females with long rebbit histories drooling over it.

For any Donny fans, or people who just hate that cunt stephen colbert

youtube.com/watch?v=BVoqAgoiXq4

(((posted 2 minutes ago)))
confirmed, OP is a faggot cuck fetishist

Click the link. It's a premium thread with a fuckton of meme magic and upboots. Praise KEK! SHADILAY!

Hitler loved Muslim religion, are you high?

white women are done for. notice how you don't see any white/asian racemixing on TV, and how it's considered beta and pathetic? that's because the jews don't want you to create a high iq white/asian master race

!URGENT MESSAGE FROM THE BASED TRANNYPEDE SQUAD!

Help your kekistani brethren upboat this new comment for Shadilay. The democrats r the real racists!!!!!!!!!

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/69nk8u/idea_lets_arrange_for_our_based_black_men_to/dh88vdf/

!MESSAGE ENDS!