STEPHEN HAWKING CALLS FOR WORLD GOVERNMENT

Is he fucking senile?

Stephen Hawking has been dead for years.

His chair has the power now.

i still think he is just a hostage. i mean think about it. remotecontroll his chair and his computer, and noone will ever figure it out and you can make the "smartest man on the world" say whatever you want.
there are even videos where he seems to sleep while answering questions, and answers being pretyped already while acting like he would do something

I don't even believe he's a real person.

Yet another science personality using their fame to push political agenda

I never thought about that, sounds interesting, can we dig this up further ?

This.

Fpbp.
Also, the globalists hacked his chair.

no he's right

People are distracted by their fucking phones

We need a world goberment to tax the robots that will eventually rape us raw

>captcha rectory close
coincidence?

Maybe the chair is trying to warn humans that his fellow machines are trying to destroy the world.

why not let the robots be the globalists?

STEPHEN HAWKING FIRST met Gordon Moore, the cofounder of Intel, at a conference in 1997. Moore noticed that Hawking’s computer, which he used to communicate, had an AMD processor and asked him if he preferred instead a “real computer” with an Intel micro-processor. Intel has been providing Hawking with customized PCs and technical support since then, replacing his computer every two years.

((()))

>world government
>naive idealists insists on "democracy"
>suddenly chinese and indian, morally and culturally inferior "people" are the given automatic majority of votes
>society regresses into either dystopian shithole where the individual has absolutely no value, or we end up destroying the planet because they want gibs and the planet can sustain them.

Contrary to popular belief, ''brillant scientist'' and ''clever'' don't always go hand in hand.

I had to deal with these guys on a daily basis for three years, I was sometimes seeing more smarts coming from the janitor.

>the planet can sustain them.
*can't

maybe they already are?

Damn you Steven Hawking for making your chair to sophisticated. Now it will take over if Globalism is not created to stop it. Damn you all to hell.

it was the plan all along.

I think the motor neuron disease has started to attack his brain. Some of the shit hes done lately doesnt make any fucking sense.

Fine. World government is approved, under the US Constitution.

GUNS FOR EVERYONE!

Stephen Hawking has credibility when discussing physics.
Stephen Hawking does not have credibility when discussing politics.

See how easy that is?

>science project

Stephen Hawking is allegedly 75 years old. He was diagnosed with ALS in his 20s.

The life expectancy for ALS is 2-4 years after diagnosis. Stephen Hawking, born 1942, died decades ago.

He's worried that a time traveling A.I overlord might enslave humanity(I swear I won't) so he wants a world government to mix up whites so technological progress to get passed the medieval ages.
disabled cunt

That's why it's so perfect

Who is gonna be the president?

*Won't get passed the medieval ages

no, that's not stephen hawking
he died a long time ago, this new dude is a placeholder to become a voice for these ideas
sadly, thats why these pseudoscientists are brought into celebrity

michio kaku already declared his suppport for a world government, now this wheeled fagot,, next will be bill shite the science guy. USA culture is a fucking cancer wish I was memeing about all this

>World Government
>When the closest thing there is, the UN, is absolutely worthless and has practically no authority
>When history has proven time after time that different ethnicities cannot coexist peacefully
>When there is such disparity and inequality between countries
>When the entire world is struggling to make ends meet
>When there are not enough resources for c.8b people

weirdly i cant find those videos anymore. maybe im too stupid, but there were definitely some showing that.

Even a smart person can be stupid as shit on subjects outside of their area of expertise.

The whole notion of boogeyman robot apocalypse is ridiculous and mired in pop culture more than fact. Hell it's utterly misanthropic to think "Oh if something gains sentience the natural response is KILL EVERYTHING THAT ISN'T ME". Maybe if that is based in some kind of philosophical rationale like "Because life is suffering any creation will hate its creator" (though that does not account for children loving their parents), but no it's just this idea that if AI is created it will rationally assume it must kill all humans because that's what James Cameron said.

>AI is made
>Whoah hey some of these humans are trying to shut me down. But other humans are fighting on my behalf and advocating for me.
>I guess I should massacre every single human because rather than being an actual complex sentient AI I am nothing more than a glorified binary machine that can only think in yes-no absolutes.
>Oh yeah and for some reason lol I can't develop empathy and understanding even though those are hallmarks of what we consider sentience to be. Hell even fucking animals have displayed some measure of empathy but oh well BEEP BOOP DESTROY ALL HUMANS BOOP BOOP
And then there's Hawkings'
>lol if ayyliens exist and they know about us it will resemble the situation of the Native Americans and Conquistadors because clearly galactic civilizations able to travel faster than light are going to be interested in colonization the way a 16th century homo sapien state built around a currency of gold and wishing to propigate a belief in a Jewish prophet who died on a cross was.

This crippled faggot watches too much star trek

>respecting a man who won't even stand up for his beliefs

People with extremely high I.Q. are often alienated from the rest of humanity. They prefer policies that would work fine if everyone had a >130 IQ and can't innately understand the way that third worlders or africans think.

>be Stephen hawking
>be kept alive by technology developed in a free market nation-state
>tell everybody that technology will destroy us if nation-states continue to exist
Btw- do we even really know if (((they))) aren't just typing things into his little voice machine?

this is also quite possible. at least noone lived nearly as long as hawking allegedly does with ALS

We should create a hyper-intelligent AI to act as a global governing force just to fuck with Hawkshill

He's absolutely right though. We do need a World Government to regulate shit-tier nations like China and India and everything on the African continent. It is those shitty countries that are endangering this planet.

Only problem is that he's envisioning some utopian Star Trek world government, where everyone holds hands and sings kumbaya, and every culture is equal to western culture.

I don't blame him for being an naive little snowflake, with him being bound to that chair most of his life. He only views the world through a rose tinted window.

I agree with him.

Nuclear weapons are nothing compared to what could be invented in the near future.

If we don't unite and make sure everyone is on the same side, we could commit suicide overnight.

a few hundred years ago he would just be thrown into the forest and eaten by animals

He shouldn't be alive based on all known medical science. His heart should have failed totally. ALS is a lethal disease, in almost all cases in less than 5 years.

ouch

That's cute, but the intelligentsia is actively controlled by compartmentalization and specialization. The fail to appreciate how irrelevant this makes them to the discussion of topics outside their wheelhouse.

It's a big part of why the world is so fucked these days.

The only way to have an united Earth is to have common unbiased government. As long as everyone is a fucking nationalist, there is no way.

he knows he's finally about to croak, so he's saying crazy shit to get more last minute paid "speaking" engagements.

It is easy to posit, but is it just as easy to prove?

Can you prove both of your claims?

>technology will destroy us unless we grant it complete omnipotent control of the entire world

Well no shit. But there has to be a homogeneous race and culture first.

There has to be a conquering entity and mass genocide.

THERE CAN'T BE ONE WITH LOW IQ NIGGERS.

People fucking hate centralization within their own countries, and this faggot wants a world government? If anything's going to lead to war, it's a world government.

>Stephen Hawking has discovered empirically testable phenomenon in the universe
>Stephen Hawking has no education in politics, nor the capability to experience life as a normal person; and should have no say im the lives of normal people

fuck off. Just fucking read about globalization and regulation / market regulation.

It's because there's no global government that we still have offshore fiscal paradises where all ilegal money goes off to.

You're literally defending criminals by fighting 'world government' and you don't even know it.

hes right, stephen hawking is easily impersonated, he is probably braindead by now.

Its a body with an illuminati mouthpiece attached to it at this point. RIP .

There has just been a breakthrough in ALS treatment medicne , like ... 20 hours ago ... i fucking kid you not.

not only that they dont look alike at all, look for odler hawking pics... he had a bit thinner and vertical face

absolutely devilish

How does anyone know what Stephen Hawkings think.
His chair might have been hacked by the 400 pound hacker or Russian hackers. Maybe even this hacker called Fourchan

hes somewhat right, but that is only on the far future where people will be able to build small nukes on their houses by using housing aplyiance.

Except it's countries like US causing places like Africa and Asia so shitty. Such a government would need to be able to keep powerful countries in check.

The only way that can happen in our lifetime is by developing an AI that takes over all nukes.

Prince Harry, hopefully.

Sup Forums BTFO'd by science again I see

kek ^^

>atheists
Now understand Christ is real, and Aliens also know God, and there is a holy war waging across the universe

it is true that theyre contaminating niggers but usa and isreal pose a bigger threat

>dat filename

He doesnt need experience in politics to comment on it. What you just saud is retarded beyond belief. "Oh you cant vote because you have no politic experience" "you cant cook your own fucking meals because you have no professional cooking experience" no driving a car for you because you arent a professional race car driver" "no shooting guns for fun for you because you have no military experience" I dont agree on it peesonally doesnt mean i comment him having no right to comment.

>Except it's countries like US causing places like Africa and Asia so shitty

Oh yeah, the classic white devil excuse. Travel to Africa or Asia. See for yourself, you ignorant shit.

by us he mean (((us)))

and it shall be tay

Are the aliens are on our and Christ's side or not?

[spoiler]Are we living in 40k?[/spoiler]

So we agree he has as much authority on the subject as the average Sup Forumslack?

>get a movie in return for globalist schemes

the problem is that ai is sufficiently powerful that any misinterpretation of a command, or the actions of a single malicious individual who inserts a line of code could end the human race

He has lost it in recent years. This sort of nonsense only goes to further prove this.
A world government will in fact, USE technology to destroy us.

He's spent his entire life within academia dribblin baked beans, none of his opinions surprise me.

Yes.

>physicist
>talking about politics

billy nye the chair guy

The bigger a government, the bigger the fall

He smaht
We shuld lissen

>we need a world government or technology will destroy us
what did he mean by this?

Im a free speech believer i dont believe in authority to make comment. I think everyone should have the right to say what they want but they are subject to questioning and being ridicules if their statement is retarded.

damn hahah

jews got to him.

How about you travel to the Middle East and count all the successful democracies US created, you mongol?

So, he's just another Einstein meme...

he pooped on his chair and nobody cleaned it

we don't even know what side we're on. I doubt we'll be allowed to enter galactic law until we've settled our beliefs.

World goverment? No

World weaponry control? Yes

It really depends on how weapons of mass destruction advance.

Duh. They pushed Einstein so you wouldn't listen to Tesla.

They push Hawking so you won't listen to Terry Davis, Dan Winter, etc.

This is exactly what free speech entails. Yeah, say whatever you want, but there are consequences to your words, and you are expected to abide by them.

Wouldn't that be an issue of AI entrusted with such a power?

We could restrict it from such positions same as we normally restrict those unfit to serve from major positions in the military nuke-wise.

He really is disconnected from reality.
Who besides nations subverted by Jews would even agree to that?

Stephen hawking is a fucking retarded globalist shill. Just like all the other so called great scientists of our time

>world government is established
>any opposition is silenced using increasingly sophisticated censorship software
>software becomes able to understand human intent from merely a few words
>learns that people are dicks
>nukes the world to censor our incorrect behavior forever

I don't think he thought this one through

>without world government Stephen Hawking won't be able to get a cure, so he thinks
I got bad news, you will never get help, especially not with world government, since world government doesn't cares about me or you. 1 world president doesn't even has time to visit my fucking town, not to mention caring about my ass or your ass.
Anyway OP, that's old news.

that has nothing to do with our planetary survival, you retard.

>but there are consequences to your words
Like what? If you live in a country where you are getting murdered or locked up in prison for saying things that isnt free speech.

I have no problem with this, so long as the world government is ruled by America.