Libshits

I'm getting real sick of these leftists believing that they are above the laws they propose for others, and that the reasoning they use to argue for them doesn't apply to themselves.

I'd love to ask what can be done to fix the minds of this nation, but I realize they're too far gone. They can never be corrected: they detach reason and logic the moment it doesn't back their opinion while at the same time calling the other side ignorant, bigoted, anti-science and barbaric. They're the metaphorical brainlets of the intellectual world: they believe themselves intellectually superior to those they argue with based on the fact that they can parrot absolutely pathetic drivel they heard from their favorite (((news source or politician they agree with))), all the while not understanding how terribly wrong they are.

General leftist hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grupos_de_Autodefensa_Comunitaria
twitter.com/AnonBabble

God I hate athecucks like this. They might be worse than antitheist fedora tippers just for acting like they know shit they don't even practice in the first place.

Physical removal is the only option

My sister is *still* bitching about misogyny in the US election, but thinks Macron is better for France

The rage is very real

Leftist hypocrisy is real.
>Hillary could've been the first woman president, she lost because America is sexist!
>Don't vote for Le Pen just because she's a woman, that's a very sexist way of thinking!
Fuck all of them. I wish someone would finally Truck one of those marches. Preferably some really angry dude who has to get to work.

If he spells neighbor like that than tell the fucking foreigner to fuck off.

Dude, you ain't gonna do shit.

Let's be real. The Right needs the Left just as much as the Left needs the Right.

It's literally so loser cucks (((like yourself))) can get caught up in some meme war that brings slight amusement to your pathetic fucking life.

You should literally kill yourself. The far Left and the far Right are one in the same. No successful person really gives a shit.

I can't believe how butthurt you are you fucking faggot kike.

Get over it.

>if you don't vote for the woman in (((election I care about))) you're a misogynist
>if you don't vote for the woman in (((election I don't care about))) you're doing what's right for your country

Ask her if she medaled at the last Olypmic Mental Gymnastics

I'm pretty much 100% with you. At this point there's nothing to be done to break them from their brainwashing except to entirely remove them or the (((system))) doing the (((brainwashing)))

>Nah man I'm not Christian and I think you're a retard for being one but maybe if I use my pathetic and childish (((interpretation))) of the gospel against you, you'll (((think the way I do)))

Civil war is the only option user, spreading mems and your ideology through images can only get you so far. Unless you can systematize the reproduction of you ethics and values en masse, all efforts will be fruitless. Take the step to actually do this en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grupos_de_Autodefensa_Comunitaria

>christ said to be intolerant evil

Christ literally said resist not evil.

Fucking jesus tards...

Christ also said to let the man who hath not a sword sell his cloak and buy one, and to lay down one's life in defense of a brother is the ultimate act of love.

Go ahead and tell me how you reconcile these things.

This

You dont. he said a lot of contradictory, all-too human things

>Calls someone asshurt
>Proceeds to write one of the most butthurt posts of the week

>uh
Everyone faggot who does this before a sentence needs to die in a fire

It does help them that the gospel is pathetic and childish though

>implying the gospel contains the word of Christ

Yeah m8 the gospel as we see it now was curated specifically for the Church to cherry-pick certain verses at will in order to wield their influence over uneducated peasants.

No less pathetic and childish than bitching about them on a Sri Lankan Towel Folding Classroom.

This.

The far left and the far right should be expunged.

lol classical middle ground fallacy, dealing with a weeb RADICAL CENTRIST here

Whatever you say, John.

>what fucking dopes believe that communists, nazis, and ancaps are all stupid

I mean shit, nazis were a middle ground between capitalism and communism anyway

>2010+7
>Not having realized that all government meddling in the lives and morals of citizenry is inherently immoral, inefficient and inhumane, thus ascended to ancap masterrace

Holy hell man, do brainlets like you still exist?