Macron Leaks contain secret plans for the islamisation of France and Europe

Macron Leaks contain secret plans for the islamisation of France and Europe
>Macron Leaks contain secret plans for the islamisation of France and Europe

diversitymachtfrei.blogspot.de/2017/05/macron-leaks-contain-secret-plans-for.html

Spread the news.

Other urls found in this thread:

ec.europa.eu/trade/policy/countries-and-regions/regions/euro-mediterranean-partnership/
europa.eu/rapid/press-release_SPEECH-14-137_en.htm
ec.europa.eu/news/2015/09/20150909_2_en.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/emmanuel-macron-email-hack-leaks-election-marine-le-pen-russia-media-ordered-not-publish-commission-a7721111.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Macron leaks contain secret proposals that would lead to the islamisation of France and Europe. These are shown in a Powerpoint presentation which appears to have come from the Institut Montaigne. Harmonising education between countries on different sides of the Mediterranean is one of the key objectives.
Create a common history textbook with Italy, Spain, Morocco, Algeria and Tunisia (3) in order to put in historical perspective the mutual contributions and religious convergences between the two shores of the Mediterranean.
Within the 3+3 framework, we recommend the creation of a commission of historians responsible for drawing up a common history textbook. The aim of this work will be:
-to create a common base of objective historical knowledge founded on the logic of a historical "draw" [stalemate]
- to develop a sense of belonging to a common history
- to reduce the fantasies of victimisation on one side as well as civilisational superiority on the other
The document also recommends the introduction of Arabic teaching to French schools, including bi-lingual classes. This is justified by with the claim that Muslims are currently getting their "Arabic fix" from mosques, where they risk being radicalised. I previously noted that "soft islamisation" is being advocated as the remedy for "hard islamisation" and that this represents a kind of de facto reward being offered to jihad violence. Jihad gets results. It leads to societies being islamised, one way or the other.

Other plans for measures to islamise France include facilitating mosque construction by making it easier to arrange finance for it and providing reserved Muslim areas in municipal cemeteries. Again this is justified by claiming that it will lead to the emergence of a "French Islam".

Assuming the doc is authentic - my initial response is that this is about appeasement in the sense that France knows they're stuck with Muslims. So in order to placate them and to stop their explosive murderous nature they want to find a way to invite Muslims into the larger conversation and pretend they contributed something to the development of France

>secret
You just have to look out the window

>Harmonising education between countries on different sides of the Mediterranean is one of the key objectives.

ec.europa.eu/trade/policy/countries-and-regions/regions/euro-mediterranean-partnership/
europa.eu/rapid/press-release_SPEECH-14-137_en.htm
ec.europa.eu/news/2015/09/20150909_2_en.htm

>State of the Union Address by President Juncker: Time for Honesty, Unity and Solidarity
>'Our European Union is not in a good state. There is not enough Europe in this Union. And there is not enough Union in this Union.' This morning, President Jean-Claude Juncker delivered his first State of the Union address before the European Parliament in Strasbourg. "
>Vice-President of the European Commission, EU Justice Commissioner:
>"In my personal view, the Eurozone should become the United States of Europe. Like Winston Churchill, I believe that the UK will not be part of this, but it should remain a close ally with the federated Eurozone, with which it would continue to share a common market, a common trade policy and hopefully a common security agenda."

>The key objective of the trade partnership is the creation of a deep Euro-Mediterranean Free Trade Area, which aims at removing barriers to trade and investment between both the EU and Southern Mediterranean countries and between the Southern Mediterranean countries themselves. Euro-Mediterranean Association Agreements are in force with most of the partners (with the exception of Syria and Libya).

It's authentic dude.

If you have the emails it is in the Quentin Lafay archive, just search for Fwd: Notes à date (1) : REGALIEN. There is a bunch of other stuff in that email, ie. information about defense of France about how France is the center of jihadism in Europe, how Europe is overrun and can't protect itself etc. it's really damaging.

And you're right about the appeasement, but it is more than that, it is a plan by the EU to merge Europe and North Africa lol.

This proposal is literally built around the idea to "Increase the attrition of the flux of people learning arabic in mosques" and is a strategic play to give the option of arabic classes for students which are today forced to get in mosques, in order to break the link between the arabic language and islam. It's crafted around the goal of taking the power away from the mosques. Seems like a great idea to me.

Bmp

The goal is to designate a place for Islam in French society. Hint: more than muslims go to school, and more than just muslims would learn arabic.

bump

The media isn't going to cover this lads, give this ammunition to all the frogs you can. We need to push this hard in the hours before the election

>teaching Arabic
>building mosques
So basically just doing what France has already been doing for years?

Where are all the frogs? this is a real deal! They need to stop posting pepes and start spreading this.

The Elite have to be killed for this.

They HAVE TO.

Them and their children, brutally.

We've all been betrayed and sold by a bunch of worthless faggots with money.

Sup Forums was right, AGAIN

No, the goal is to make a place for the arabic language in the French society, which there is already de facto. The goal is to break completely its link with Islam, and give the option of the .Objectively, arabic can be instructive, some good philosophy and science are inherited from the arab world, I'm looking forward that the youth of France can learn arabic in the school of the state without any pollution from Islam and whatever happened after 800 AD in this area of the world. Also, France is making a lot of business with the golf states, it makes more sense for a business student in France to learn Arabic than it does Spanish or even Italian.

You will be dragged back to your desert shithole, Mohammad

France doesn't belong to niggers, sandniggers, or Elites

That directly contradicts with the other email linked, which details facilitating mosque construction by making it easier to arrange finance for it and providing reserved Muslim areas in municipal cemeteries.

Also, not sure if you are kidding about dar al Islam providing science. It provided very very very little; things like algebra etc were invented by Indians or Hellenists or by ethnic Kurds living within dar al Islam. Islam itself has been diasterous to scientific progress, take a look at the difference between the Hellenistic near east and the Islamic middle east.

Fuck right off shill

Fake news.

look in the Quentin Lafay archive, just search for Fwd: Notes à date (1) : REGALIEN. It is authentic man.

Tell all the frogs you know, we need to spread this ASAP

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

take your shitty copy paste elsewhere, this is about spreading news for the french election in the hours before. Don't derail

its 100% fake since it gor released just hours before the election. I bet russians are behind it.

>stop posting pepes
blasphemy

I think it's his way of bumping

I bet they are too, but it is real. I don't care who is behind it, Le Pen's victory is a necessity for the future of our children, and the least we can do is disseminate the truth.

Kek is more reliable than the Frenchies

Is anyone honestly surprised? You didn't need the guys emails to catch the drift of what his vision entailed. Just had to listen to one of his speeches

It seems like (feels like) an attempt to pretend that Europe and Africa are one entity, which furthers the push for measures to force French kids to learn Arabic or adopt Islamic customs. But we all know muslims won't stop until they completely take over.

do you look under your bed for jews? Identity politics is for useful idiots.

only this. Only this now.

for your children not for European children.

Fuck off amerinigger.

WE aren't surprised, but I guarantee even the most liberal french normies won't want to hear an explicit plan to merge their nation with north africa, to build mosques, and to teach arabic to their children.

Excellent bait medpack

Just report to fbi you kikes

Lol wtf ? This is actually a pretty good measure. Instead of sending everyone learn arabs from a radicalized imam, just teach it in class to those inbread and fewer will blow themselves.

and? What is your issue exactly?

I'm thinking more about astronomy, optics and philosophy. The history of the arab world is quite rich when you try to avoid Islam.
So yes, indeed, Islam was terrible to scientific progress, on par with european middle ages.
But the arab world throughout history is not only about Islam like it is somewhat today.

LEAVE MY ITALIAN HERITAGE ALONE REEEE

it is a bad thing to see our brothers fall. Where one domino falls, the next one will too. Germany, although it may face challenges due to the collapse of the EU, will arise a stronger nation when lead oncemore by a nationalist and pro-German individual. It is our obligation as children of Europe to see that everywhere self determination of European peoples persists, not that you would know or care.

Why didn't you listen?

I mean we are fucked anyway. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer ya know

looks like gay jibberish to me..

1) it would be taught to more than just muslims
2) Other plans for measures to islamise France include facilitating mosque construction by making it easier to arrange finance for it and providing reserved Muslim areas in municipal cemeteries.
3) A union with north africa and France would be the end of France, and it doesn't take a genius to realize that.

at last a reasonable person

THE MACRON CAMPAIGN THREATENS LEGAL ACTION AGAINST ANY MEDIA OUTLET THAT PUBLISHES ANY OF THE CONTENTS OF THE HACKED EMAILS

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/emmanuel-macron-email-hack-leaks-election-marine-le-pen-russia-media-ordered-not-publish-commission-a7721111.html

GUYS, THIS ONLY APPLIES TO THE FRENCH MEDIA. WE CAN PUBLISH IT ANYWHERE WE WANT. GET THIS SHIT OUT THERE. THE PIERRES AND MARIES MUST KNOW. SPREAD THIS SHIT EVERYWHERE. IF YOU HAVE TWITTER, USE THE FRENCH ELECTION HASHTAG. POST IN FRENCH IF YOU CAN. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FUTURE. GET ON THIS SHIT, Sup Forums.

>soft islamisation

Is there evidence from any where in the world for Islam gaining prominence in a country and then not constantly pulling it towards Islamic fundamentalism?

>Turkey
>Iran
>Indonesia

All started as "softly islamised" nations.

I also want to kill that Panjeet head of the FCC if he takes away net neutrality. Lots of people need to die

>(((diversity and multiculturalism)))
>(((steinberg)))

like pottery

We could all see it coming, the eventual Islamization of Europe.

The only nation that produced any of astronomy, optics, or philosophy is Persia (Iran), which doesn't speak Arabic today and is not Arab, but rather Indo-European (and descended from Sintashta-Petrovka individuals, from what is today Germany and eastern Europe).

Yes, although I guess that you could say that what is today the shia world is part of dar al islam, little would be realized by forcing French people to adopt what the inventors themselves abandoned (arabic/arab culture).

So basically,
1) muslims with traditional mosque arabic education with Islam instead get completely secular classical arabic classes
2) some Frenchmen also choose to get completely secular classical arabic classes

How is secular language study remotely relevant to the poison of Islam ?

The problem is that it is based on the misconception that classical Arab is needed for anything other than reading the Qur'an. Fus7a has applications only in Islamic literature and mass medias, but in practice, it is far better to know some regional form of Arabic, which children more often than not already know from their parents in one form or another.

Furthermore, this plan fails to take the sectarian aspect of Islam, which is already very deeply seated in Muslims nowadays.
It's useless to teach Classical Arabic to Arabs to dispell the effects of Mosques if children are told from the crib that they are superior to the Kufar.
Another risk that is not taken into account is the risk that Muslims and Arabs feel like France is committing cultural appropriation/finally giving in to the pressure exercised by Muslims and Arabs.

oh kek make it happen

I literally quoted where it said that this would accompany MUSLISM, not SECULAR individuals, would be represented at all FRENCH events. That doesn't even happen for Catholics now. Also, Macron's email plans to fund MOSQUES, which are not secular. Teaching arabic to french children while funding mosques and using taxpayer dollars to further a religion are not secular and should not be allowed.

Why can you not understand that forcing France to assimilate to Islam is disastrous?

If the political elite cared about the French do you not think they would make Muslims assimilate to France?

It's the ever encroachment of Islam on Europeans until Islam takes over and European culture removed. How you can't see this is strange given the consistent trend of islam when it invades a new culture.

>Instead of sending everyone learn arabs from a radicalized imam, just teach it in class to those inbread and fewer will blow themselves.

No, actually. There is the very real risk that they should take this as an attempt at manipulation. Hell they'll consider it harram to have a kufar read the Qur'an to them and tell them their interpretation is wrong. And that's if Arab children actually go to school.

Wikilinks already said they are fake. I don't get why the Russian bots keep trying.

>How is secular language study remotely relevant to the poison of Islam ?

Classical Arabic, fus7a directly comes from Islam. If you open an Arabic manual, you'll find examples from the Qur'an all over the fucking place.

>It's authentic dude.
>If you have the emails it is in the Quentin Lafay archive, just search for Fwd: Notes à date (1) : REGALIEN. There is a bunch of other stuff in that email, ie. information about defense of France about how France is the center of jihadism in Europe, how Europe is overrun and can't protect itself etc. it's really damaging.

you are the shill here

>Enseignement de l'arabe classique á'école publique

Wow, that is some Google translation-tier french.

If you have to fake this shit, at least make it believable for anyone who as a passing knowledge of the language.

It's more about linguistic courses....

They are simply maintaining good relations with minorities in order to get their vote.

>secret
Well, I guess "secret" for the bluepilled normies, but certainly not for anyone paying even a shred of attention to what's going on.

I'm saying the arab

they don't force the arabic classes on the people, and they explicitely say the goal is the make the as secular and as detached from Islam as possible, in an effort to de-Islamize France.

Regarding the construction of mosques, the problem is that because the demand is not met by the offer, a lot of mosques are clandestine places of faith and those a generally the worse and most radical ones. This is an effort to push for moderation, and kill the proliferation of clandestine mosques with radicalizing religious figures which are today present in the most vulnerable places of France. How is that bad ?

Like it or not, there are a lot of arabs in France with citizenship, you can't just try and wipe everything related to the arab world in France. Trying to focus on the secular parts of the arab culture and trying to de-Islamize it is the good path in my opinion.

Actually, no. It's good French.

Anyone else think Saudi Arabia is actually behind all of this?

>muzzies blow shit up and pavement pizza people in an attempt to force their shitty religion on other countries
>other countries give muzzies lots of concessions to try and placate them
>muzzies see their strategy working and...decide to abandon it in favor of superior french lifestyle
I can't see it, to be honest. This is treachery of the highest order.
Assumption of civilized rationality is the biggest mistake we're making regarding Islam. They have no respect for other cultures. We should just evict them, and shoot those who resist.

They're literally rewriting history to indoctrinate the children.

>they don't force the arabic classes on the people,
Then it's going to be a fucking failure. Arabs themselves use "Arab" and "Muslim" alternatively to describe themselves, even when they're not Muslim. It's going to be seen as bait by traditional families with a potential for violence.

This is perfect French grammatical structure, what are you talking about? What is incorrect in this sentence

The arab world has no place in France, and they can go back. My country is already in the process of being irrecoverably destroyed by this nonsense, and the last thing I want is for the continent to follow in its footsteps.

>How is that bad ?
They cannot be allowed to proliferate. They cannot be allowed to feel at home. Look at every country Muslims were in. Read the Qur'an and the Ahadith. They have to be kept in check and remembered that they are only guests. Otherwise, France will become a Muslim country.

Very untrue, and telling of someone who spent 0 time among arabs. In higher education, where I met most of those I know, it is frequent for arabs to be secular, and they don't refer to themselves as Muslims at all.

I don't see why Europe shouldn't be an islamic state

>its authentic dude
sounds like a shill to me
we already know the doc is compromised by the russians

who's paying you OP?

Dumb kraut

I spent over fifteen years in higher education here in the states, and although there can be many secular ones, they are all in all parasites who rely upon nepotism to achieve much of anything. The Iranians are the only muslims that are actually hardworking or secular.

So they're trying to figure out how to create the Mediterranean Union. Sounds good to me. We'll all end up richer.

>we already know the doc is compromised by the russians
>know

>and telling of someone who spent 0 time among arabs.
I have, actually. So there's your point. We can throw anecdotal evidence at one another, but that's useless. Do you have any idea how peer pressure works in Arab families? It's atrocious. That's what Macron is trying to face against here.

>in higher education
Lol

France colonized parts of the Arab world, and promized citizenship in exchange for the arabs fighting for their country, France, during world wars. France honored (reluctantly) this deal and this is why most arabs have the French citizenship today.
How can you say the arab world has no place in France? How much do you know, if at all, with the history of France and the arab world?

like wise we know its real fag

bottom line is this cant be trusted

Alright, you have your experiences, I have mine. The arabs I know are mostly secular (I'm not saying this is true for most, it's not) but when they don't follow the word of Islam, which was in their case not a big deal among their peers, they don't call or consider themselves Muslims.

>degree in near eastern history from an ivy league school
>actually speaks arabic unlike you
>lived in SA for two years working in petroleum
>how much do I know about near eastern history?!

>like wise we know its real fag

That's true about the Algerians in the first wave in 1950. It's clear the situation on the ground today has changed.

BUMP!

Your mistake is the base assumption that we need arabic classes, arabic language, islam, or any of this in our societies.

No, we don't need it. And the way to stop the radical islamization isn't to normalize and spread islam through the school/indoctrination system, but to force muslims back to their own countries and to shut down these mosques.

Nobody asked Christian Europe if they wanted to become islamic states. You and your ilk can fuck right off try to sneak it past with your duplicitiousness.

>unironically believes the fbi doesn't know and aren't in on it
Okay dude. Tell them about Sweden to while you're at it. Cheers.

>but when they don't follow the word of Islam, which was in their case not a big deal among their peers
From my experience, this is very rare, unless they come from Middle-Eastern countries like Lebanon or Jordania.

The maghrebine family structure is inherently toxic, however. Let's just remember most of the Arabs in France aren't educated Middle-Easterners, they're camel fuckers from Morocco and Algeria, for the most part.

Well said, leaf

In my experience, even secular arabs have a huge chip on their shoulders.

>Seems like a great idea to me
t. arabic teacher

No, the biggest mistake we're making is behaving like civilized people who discuss and argue and vote instead of taking action like the islamists do.

Our lives are too comfortable, our people drugged and apathetic. Look at islam - they kill a few hundred in terror attacks and suddenly the government is bending over backwards to accommodate them.

I know the result of white people doing the same would be open genocide by the government, but at least it would be in the open and no longer this genocide by slow boil.

good post. We already give them enough, I have spent enough time over with them, and the last thing I want to do is come home and hear the fucking Adhan in my own country.

SPREAD IT!!!!!!!!!!!!