youtube.com/watch?v=TWU0nnAv0ZY

oh my god! is he some kind of samurai!
* runs off rubbing hands*

Bump

I love Jared Taylor and I love anime!

>implying i speak nip

I almost expected him to pronounce it "hwakujin"

i smell a joke on the next Murdoch Murdoch

He's had a good while to put one in t-bh, that show is from november. They interviewed him about the election, but I can tell he at least mentioned IQ, probably race differences from the annotated nip subs.

Requesting a quick gestalt of what they're saying.

>chong piyong pingpong nippong godzilla freshu doggu for sare

funy thing is that the most gwhite man on earth grew up surrounded by nips

>rooks hwhiteu to me

Really made me think.

A thinking Irishman, there's a first.

>オルタナ右翼
get fucked

More of that sort of bants and I'll wring you out like the last bit of toothpaste laddie.

What's it with everybody calling us toothpaste anyways?

hahahaah

..does that mean pearl harbor part 2?

Your flag has the same color and pattern as Aquafresh toothpaste.

is it even subtitle in engrish?

He was born in Japan and speaks Japanese natively.
He sounds funny while speaking because it's English with a Japanese accent.

kek

I find it really strange that both Jared Taylor and that Dr. Macdonald or whatever guy both speak fluent Japanese while being "White Nationalists". I don't think you could find two prominent figures in that movement that both speak Russian or German, or something of comparable importance and are European; but there's two guys that could speak to each other in Japanese about white separatism

the jews fear the samurai

OMG IT DOES!!

Toothpaste, in their bucket of mongrel shit they call MURRICA, is three colours. In the same way as our flag. Now in normals countries the toothpaste is just plain white ( The best colour there is) but these fat, shit shovelin coloureds are so bastardised that white toothpaste offends their inbred brains so the cancerous poison seller kikes made it with three colours to remind them that ''diversity'' is the best way ever for you fat burger eating dipshits.

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

I get it too

Germans are cucks though

Jared Taylor is asked why he supports Trump and why he thinks Trump won. He says it's because of white nationalism, then proceeds to describe it. He pulls out a bunch of race realist talking points, praising east Asians' IQ and how they have pride in their own race and culture while whites have lost all of that.

In the next part, he's asked what he thinks about Black Lives Matter and race relations in the US. Jared Taylor says that actually, there's more conflict between blacks and hispanics than there is between blacks and whites.

Apparently the full interview was 30+ minutes and this is just some kind of supercut.

Tomas?
Maybe don't steal other people's flag?

>One of the most nationalistic countries on earth
>Fought on the right side of WW2
>Will always be 99% japanese and will never become self loathing cucks like the west

wow, great insight. upboated and subscibed

looking forward to more amazing logposts

i don't know about macdonald but taylor was born in japan and lived there until he was a teenager, so of course he would know the language