Would a single African country work?

Would a single African country work?

>Does a single African country work?
No to all

Africans work better when they're in tight knit communities, not in large national conglomerations. In short, no.

Africans will always thrive better with less international support, and fewer introduced technologies.

Africa runs at a tribal level only. A 1 nation state would just involve one central tribe driving around in mercs and slaughtering the other tribes.

So yeah, it might work if you want rid of africans...

Ecuatorial Guinea works now, is also true that Obiang, the dictator, killed lot in the 80's an the country is small and have oil

that's what they said about India and their million tribes but it ended up working in the end.

Amazing fact about africans: they can actually breed faster than they can genocide themselves.

Would a single African work?

kek

but seriously, the average African is way more productive than the average basketball American

>African
>Work
chose one

Africa is basically 120 Yugoslavias juxtaposed next to each other. Except they didn't unite themselves, which makes it even worse.

India is a totally different animal, and benefited from european education. Even with this, their independence directly led to the deaths of millions due to the India/Pakistan split.

>Even with this, their independence directly led to the deaths of millions due to the India/Pakistan split.

thanks to brits.

They need a modern day Shaka to unite them.

topkek

Elaborate.

Looks like a black Gaddafi.

They need more christianity, Christian africans are far more civilized than the muslim ones.

they’re lazy compared to the rest of the world and they demand higher wages which can be seen in their wages in relation to the actual work done.

You’re much better off employing a belarus, moldovan, or someone from central asia.

>What are Egyptians

Fucking ignorant people on Sup Forums forget that the Pharaohs were African

Perhaps the best thing to do in africa would be to abolish all sub-Saharan countries.
Just delete all the borders and then leave the people to establish new countries that more fit the tribes and ethnic groups.

This seems like a retarded idea now that I think about it, but yeah it could work... or we would have a lot of dead niggers

either way it's a win

Even Christianity is subverted by their paganism and desire to eat people.

When are (((they))) going to test out their next bio-weapon there? Hurry up already.

WE WUZ KANGZ AN' SHIIIIEEEETTTT

fuck off nigger, niggers washed dicks in ancient egypt and were slaves.

Those pyramids are Numidian, not Egyptian.

If we WHITE their women, maybe their brats will work.

>Does a single african country work?
no, they'd still be african

>niggers washed dicks
[citation needed]

> a black Gaddafi
> black Gaddafi

what?

Africa should just have been left alone to live in their shit huts instead of trying to force civilization on them which caused massive overpopulation and failed states.

y'all were dick washers

if you let them fragment into each of their over 1 million individual "tribes" (even though most of them are identical) they'd still hate each other, it's hopeless. AIDS is God's gift sent to deal with the excess Africans

Are you joking? The existing countries don't work because of ethnic differences residing in arbitrarily designated lines, a continent wide country would degenerate into civil war almost immediately.

So boko haram and crime lords would eventually take over.

His face looks like a black muammar gaddafi. Bayonet sodomy guy.

read up on British East India Company.

When Brits colonised India, the country was already weakened by internal disputes (nationalism). Then Brits came and replaced the Persians as the dominant force. In the following decades a bunch of Indians studied in UK and more and more became aware of the repressions by the Brits.. Enter Gandhi era and nonviolent resistance.
Brits became aware they could not win, so they started a dispute in the Northern Territories (today known as Gilgit-Baltistan, Jammu, Kashmir, Aksai Chin). Basically, Brits jewed India and Pakistan (and East Pakistan aka Banglandesh).

Yeah, probably

it's a shitty idea, but since most of africas problems (at least political) come from the colonial division

>
>Would a single African work?
No. Ask me how I know.
Hint. They are niggers.

>Thrive
I don't think you know what that word means

>United niggers republic

The British, before leaving, tried to pull the divide and conquer strategy, but it only worked partially. They still had to leave because it wasn’t beneficial to stay in India anymore.
They gave the muslims power and idea to create the Muslim League which killed the Greater India nationalism.

WE

How would a single African country work when not a single African country works?

Can I have another hint?

derp

>White guy does not appreciate being shown proper hygiene by his betters

Color me surprised, Cletus.

it could work, all you have to do is remove all the niggers

>Christian africans are far more civilized than the muslim ones.
I think you meant to say they need less Niggers and more Arabs. At this point in human history I think it's best the US gets the West, Chinese get the East, and Arabs get the middle. those 3 ruling would fix ALL of our problems.

I was talking about the nigger countries, Nigeria and Ghana are light years ahead of Niger the most muslim country in niggerland with a fertility rate of fucking 7 kids per woman.

we can't get a single european country to work you think people who chop womens vaginas off and carry them for good luck will be able to

Niggers would be killing each other
Arabs would be killing niggers.
All of north africa would secede and nogs won't be able to do anything about it because they would be too busy trying to stabilise the country. This country wouldn't even last a month

>Coptics
>Berbers
>Ethiopians

Yes. And everyone else who aren't natives take over the rest of Africa and make it worth living in, while shooting anyone who crosses the border.

Genocide is the only long-term solution that works, see the United States circa 1800-1900 for how that succeeds.

That isn't even factoring in the Arabs and Europeans.

They did in cotton fields some time ago.

I wonder who was on the other side of that call

South Africa was doing well when the whites ran it.

>what is Kenya

lol