Brit/pol/ - RESIST! Edittion

>Labour's Andy Burnham elected Manchester Mayor in landslide victory over the Tory candidate
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/may/05/andy-burnham-elected-mayor-of-greater-manchester

>Steve Rotheram CRUSHES tory scum and becomes Liverpool Mayor
mirror.co.uk/news/politics/labours-steve-rotheram-becomes-metro-10361723

>There's a street in france called Rue du Brexit and it doesn't look pretty
theneweuropean.co.uk/top-stories/brexit-street-in-france-is-literally-the-road-to-nowhere-1-5004814

>Corbyn will NOT step down as leader, contrary to MSM lies!
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/jeremy-corbyn-quit-labour-leader-step-down-election-general-local-result-ian-lavery-a7721121.html

>Real wages will not go up before 2023 in case the Tories win
morningstaronline.co.uk/a-96c4-Expect-stagnant-wages-until-2023-if-Tories-win#.WQ2lQbpFxPY

>Anyone seriously expecting the conservatives to win in Scotland should see a psychiatrist
newstatesman.com/politics/june2017/2017/05/newspapers-talking-tory-surge-scotland-are-missing-point

>Emanuel Macron is set to win in France: Bankers already preparing to move from London to Paris
uk.businessinsider.com/french-presidential-election-betting-on-macron-vs-le-pen-2017-5

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qnla_5zrHAE
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/06/jeremy-corbyn-condemned-call-scrap-drone-warfare-dubbing-obscenity/?WT.mc_id=tmgoff_fb_tmg
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/jeremy-corbyn-supporters-depressed-vegetarians-young-women-wales-a7236101.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latin!_or_Tobacco_and_Boys
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WILLY
I
L
L
Y

>>Emanuel Macron is set to win in France: Bankers already preparing to move from London to Paris

Who knows they were saying same about Hillary and look what happened. Maybe fucking Frogs will use brain and not vote for Rothschild shill keep in mind those polls are done one 1000-2000 people usually not more in France

>those polls are done one 1000-2000 people
That's about the standard sample size in most polls anywhere in the world, what's your point?

Reminder that in 2012 Fry tried to kill himself after downing pills and vodka in a hotel

How can people be this deluded?

P E N I S
E
N
I
S

Hillary was leading in every poll right before voting, we can't be 100% sure Macron will win. I know lot of Frogs are Cucks but still the twist could happened.
Le Pen is very anti EU and Macron is very Pro EU. His victory would be big pile of shit

Ooof lad, well played

>keep in mind those polls are done one 1000-2000 people
the MoE of 2k people is about 1% for a binary question - meaning that they're off with a percent AT MOST

fucks sake lads
youtube.com/watch?v=Qnla_5zrHAE

>Hillary was leading in every poll right before voting,

And got millions more votes. France doesn't have an electoral college to fix the vote.

Now he has young boipussy to keep him going

Macron WILL win.

Just accept it now and it will be less crushing in a few days time.

Corbyn, the gift that just keeps on giving to Tory election propaganda:

>Jeremy Corbyn condemned for call to scrap drone warfare dubbing it an 'obscenity'

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/06/jeremy-corbyn-condemned-call-scrap-drone-warfare-dubbing-obscenity/?WT.mc_id=tmgoff_fb_tmg

People who make memes this bad should be castrated.

>the young lad's face

ONLY because of California is largest US state who is eternally Libtard.But if you remove California she would have millions of less votes

I actually agree with his reasoning. They are sanitised and dehumanised warfare.

Lol, Labour just got fucking slaughtered you clueless retard.

why does Sup Forums think Le Pen actually has a chance of winning?

But that faggot, I hope he does kill himself.

>if we remove this demographic then this result will be different

Literally not an argument.

I can play that and i've only been playing the peeanner a week

>Torygraph
2/10 for effort

He has some THICC belly

>>Jeremy Corbyn condemned for call to scrap drone warfare dubbing it an 'obscenity'

He supposedly said this while masturbating to footage of Russian pilots being beaten to Death in Syria.

Insane prick.

Most of Sup Forums are /r/the_donald migrants or of a similar ilk, brit/pol/ is a nice little island but there are more and more Tories each day.

What must the kid's parents think?

An arsehole full of Stephens globby mushroom-coloured cum with little bits of jelly in it

Are there any Right wing British media news outlets? And I mean real ones not kosher

>vode vor gorbyn feddow sodalids

Kill yourself you fucking labour duck.

THOUSANDYEARTORYREICH

nah

From last thread

I don't get your point? Are you saying I can ignore blood because it won't look like me?

Of 14 direct descendents, 1 is black. I'm not pleased about it, but it is still blood. The issue is the deception on her part on the taking of contraception.

That poor lad...

It is. Like you said yourself USA has electoral college and that's pretty good.

It's totally your choice, I don't judge you for it, I hope you are happy in whatever you do

Both of them look obscene.

So what you would rather we send off some more 19 year old working class lads to die in some Middle Eastern shithole?

I don't know the context, but you should judge him for it. Judgement and shame are allies in combatting degeneracy.

That made me feel sick mate. I haven't felt sick since I saw ISIS execution videos over a year ago

COMMIES OUT

>"""polls""" had been predicting a 47% conservative vote share but they only got 38%
>didn't make any significant gains against SNP
>LibDems doubled their vote share

shoo shoo spin doctor

Stay out of ME shitholes all together.

Leftists will never explain what makes being killed by a drone worse than being killed by the same weapon delivered by helicopter, plane or field gun.

test

Stephan Fry is closet Pedophile

>local elections, Labour and libs tend to do better here than a GE, especially the lib dems
>lots of independent voters in a GE, who could go anywhere
>lib dems lost seats in somerset, cornwall etc where they were trying to make a comeback
lol

I remember when England stood up against Evil, when England thought imbred islamist fucktards where imbred islamist fucktards that deserved little to no regard because they were biologically retarded ...

I guess England doesn't believe in science anymore...

So if Rothschild puppet Macon wins the elections, are you going to torment the Frogs, ha Anglos? Don't let them off the hook that easy Macron hates Brexit and is very pro EU as much as Germany is

>closet

>electoral college
Get yourself some basic education.

Papers and a picture of a cat.

>The Guardian
>Mirror
>The New European
>The Independent
>Morningstar Online
>New Statesman
>Business Insider

sure is death worshipping ISIS cultist and child rapist in here.

Completely agree but unfortunately that will probably be never possible now because of the likes of Blair.

Thoughts on Viva La Bam?

I thought Don Vito was genuinely funny.

(((National treasure)))
Fuck this country.

Just imagine how Frys boyfriends feels when he has to waddle over to the bathroom with his cheeks clenched then squatting over loo to fart out Stephens jelly-like mess making a sound like the last bit of squeezy-bottle ketchup coming out, or mabe he just expells it into into a folded piece of toiilet paper and leaves it on the dresser until the morning.

le pen will win
>check these sick digits

>every child will have a chance to attend a local grammar school

lol so they aren't grammar schools are they? Irony Lady making another U-turn because she fears the backlash from teachers' union.

>banker appears out of nowhere in french election
>banker is going to win
>banks already looking to move

How totally ordinary.

>When Stephen Fry approaches you at your brother's funeral despite you making it obvious that you didn't particularly want to speak

I sure hope so, but like I said it's hard to tell

They're upper-middle class and are thrilled, of course.

Except the retawded ones of course.

its a satire picture of the media hysteria around corbyn.
see
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/jeremy-corbyn-supporters-depressed-vegetarians-young-women-wales-a7236101.html
how can you be so dumb

^stupid fuc thinks cartoons is real life^

^is a dumbfuck^

There is an issue with race yes, there is an issue with deception in regards to contraception, yes.

But all this would have been avoided if I had waited until I found a suitable female, entered a legal bond of marriage unable to be broken unless under the most extreme circumstances, and then engaged in sex.

I think what most people forget about sex is that it is not about them and their own insecurity, it is about the potential life that they can create. This is why sex should be limited to those with the ability to raise a child in stable and loving home.

This is all the view of hindsight, which is 20/20. In school I'd have fucked an elbow crevice, in the army I fucked prostitutes on the reg and with the blonde haired blue eyes German girl who was also an innocent who had one gf, I still fucked whores.

Now I have carried on being a degenerate, disregarding that once I engage in the action of creating life, it ceases to be an act that I have moral jurisdiction over, I kept having sex. And then someone saw my degenerate attitude and took advantage and now I am not only indebted to her forever, I have sentenced an unborn innocent to a childhood of instability and confused love. The child is innocent yet she has been sentenced for my crime...

/rant

>Vince Cable standing again

Ha ha ha

Well I do like a THICC belly. Too bad about his face melting off though.

>it'll never be november 2016 again

A chance, not definite places for all.

>New Labour was bad with the economy they said

He was always the smarter Hitchens,even if media liked his brother more

It says a chance. The point being currently only kids in kent and essex do now.

Well played, lad.

^your anus has aqn issue with race^

^because you are a faggot^

I am not a faggot

^project your gay thoughts elsewhere^

Can you keep relationship longer then 6 mounts? Because I can't. Had 9 relationships and every fucking time I just got disappointed and break up, one time after only 2 weeks.This is my longest one yet at 5 and half mounts and I am already struggling

I don't get your point.

yeah a decision made upon emotions weakening England as whole and shattering the United kingdom as a whole has to be defended.

Say good by to the Scottish.

Christopher has a revolutionary until he died. But less so than they both were in their youth.

They were/are both excellent journalists. But I agree with Peter's opinions far more. Did you know that Christopher conceded to Peter that there was an example of goodness which was inspired by religious belief that no atheist could reasonable be expected to do? Christopher said this himself, and admitted it freely to Peter in private.

>there are more and more Tories each day

I know it's fucking annoying, so annoying infact I am actually replying to a tripfag, normally I just ignore you guys. You know what you guys don't seem so bad in comparison. I'd swap 20 YMCA's to get rid of 10 of the new Tories.

>closet

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latin!_or_Tobacco_and_Boys

>It is about life at the fictional Chartham Park Preparatory School For Boys, a prep school in England, and ends up in Morocco, via a homosexual relationship between a teacher and a 13-year-old student.

You probably have ADHD mate. I do and I get bored relationships hella quick.

> "^"
>mfw
>mfw i have no face
>yfw the thing that is the there when why

For real though.....what are you doing

Bit late you Hans, haven't you got work tomorrow morning? Those New Germans wont pay for themselves you know!

The German girl I cheated on was 5 years, the mother of my unwanted child is just over a year.

You're progression is probably more natural, when you get bored you are honest and cut it off or made it so obvious that she did. I wasn't

Stay cucked, Hans.

Lads there's something that really bothers me about Mummy May

Her posture, she's allways hunched over even when she walks, she needs a posture coach

Eternal shill of EU

Reminder that if you do not have blonde hair and blue eyes then you are not a native European and are a subhuman mongrel.

Pathological liars tend to hunch because they're eternally tense about being called out on their horse shit.