Can someone Redpill me on why Milk is a symbol of Alt-Right expression?

What does milk have to do with the Alt-Right movement? When I go to google to look for information, I just get shitty leftist cuckery on why it is bad, but not why it happened. So tell me you /pollocks, why DID it happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/56848/
youtube.com/watch?v=Hzm2EXcGs6o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

are you the girl in the pic??

If I am, would that influence how quickly you'd give me an answer?

yes, please titty fuck me

it's white

Adult lactose tolerance is far more common in europeans than any other group.

Sorry, no answer, no titty-fuck.

Milk is white
Lactose tolerance is by far highest among North Europeans

It was a couple of people doing it and the media made a big yahoo about it, so most of the people doing it are just humoring them (the media)

Here's a map of lactose intolerance across the world.

>buys a mega milk shirt
>doesn't even do the pose correctly
Disgusting

Because this guy got triggered by people drinking milk in front of the HWNDU camera.

Sup Forums is obsessed with it because nonwhites are lactose intolerant.

It's not. This is the problem with Sup Forums make 1 out of 100 people here get the joke. While the other people think it's real.

Being anti-milk is a code word for being anti-white.
Yes we are serious.
It's a western staple.
It would be like going to Asia as a white dude and finding rice makes your body type fat, so you campaign that rice is unhealthy, stop feeding kids rice, stop rice farming, etc.
Other races invade white countries then campaign that milk is bad for you.

Because Sup Forums now rules the world.

If they command the sky to be green then the sky is green.

Because non-whites are generally lactose intolerant and can't drink it.

It's also the color white.

>Can someone Redpill me on why Milk is a symbol of Alt-Right expression?
>Milk

Sounds like a militant vegan mindgame to me.

akidearest why are you here... Antifa and those other retards started saying milk is racist when the milk Viking started talking about the vegan agenda and then some alt right cucks showed up that same night and started some shit with paperboy and aids bjorn even though one of them was brown also please show us your tits or gtfo

Campaigning against milk sounds retarded. Especially considering it is a staple in a lot of European cuisine. It pains me to see immigrants constantly fighting with the country they move to because of shitty cultural differences. Like, of fucking course there is gonna be cultural differences, and it's your job as the immigrant to adapt. If you can't adapt then GTFO.

DOWN WITH THE VEGAN AGENDA

Your problem is the best universe's solution

If you honestly think I'm Aki then /pol is even more retarded than I thought.

Its actually a /fit/ meme...from (((shias))) livestream.

It's not. Stop being so influenced by weak memes, user.

Just shut the fuck if you really thought i thought you were her and her big ass titties you are stupid but anyway tits or gtfo

No
Jews own the milk industry so it's not white.
Pro milk is pro heeb

fuck i love it when women play with their tits like that even if they are ugly or fat it still supercharges me

But it happens all the time and young white kids get confused.
And it reall is a code word/dogwistle too. Anti-milk is anti white

Because this is the best timeline.

All our enemies will refuse to ingest calcium and become osteoporotic.

Milk will save the first world

Pol is the only board dumb enought to take seriously this meme.

I'm 25 and I drink milk daily.

Niggers are lactose intolerant. I went to with niggers, half of them literally can't drink milk.

B I G G

t-too big

Niggers and other brown people tend to be lactose-intolerant.

Therefore, Whites drinking milk is a microaggression or some shit.

>nonwhites get triggered by milk

Congratulations, you don't know how percentages and averages work

He didn't say "All Mexicans are lactose-intolerance," Pedro. You're attacking a strawman.

All those newfags knowing shit is pretty funny and hwndu is not even that far ago. How fkn full of nu-fag /pol as become.

It's white and it's good for you.

its not

You do realize that chart shows mexico having 34% lactose-tolerant population, right?

Not to mention, lactose intolerance just means you get some minor bowel distress from it, not that it causes a negative reaction.

She's on YouTube her channel name is akidearest

>that face

is it possible for white people to spontaneously develop a lactose intolerance? Because I think that just happened to me

What if a white person adds chocolate to milk and publicly drinks it at a rally?

This is commonly referred to as coalburning.

Nah, this is some jew bullshit lie. I can count with my fingers all the lactose intolerant people I know, and all are in their 80's if not older.

GIVE SOURCE

Lactose-intolerance doesn't just refer to the "spasming on the floor as they breathe their last" variety.

It includes a full spectrum of symptoms all the way down to "makes them fart a bit more".

Pic is accurate, but it doesn't break down the number of people who experience serious symptoms.

>lactateposting

moar

The milk thing is pretty old but got a new boost because leftists are retarded and always looking for new ways to call you a racist.
And in hwndu some black guy claimed that its racist to drink milk in the public so everyone started doing that and now we are here.

>Being this painfully new

nhentai.net/g/56848/

youtube.com/watch?v=Hzm2EXcGs6o

Can't believe this is 9 years old already.

I reaaallllyyy wanna fuck akidearest

LEAF

>jealous feminist cunts who can't bear children hate milk producing healthy mothers
>jealous feminist cunts attack fact that mothers milk is most nutritious and natural for newborns
>it's white
>it makes men stronger than woman as per what a male body does with protein
>left is against anything that makes male strong

How many days you ask?

Nine
Nine days

Shee had it done

Why do you guys post disgusting fat lanwhales when you could at least post some qts?

LURK MORE REDDIT SCUM

a lot of people don't really grasp how lactose intolerance works
including hu-whites on pol

lactose intolerance as a baby is like 0.001% of all humans, including blacks, asians, whites, etc
what happens is that for all non-whites, the lactase gene tends to switch off over time, leading to intolerance; you (as a non-white) can counter it by taking milk constantly (once a week?) without prolonged breaks, while whites can go on an indefinite break and return to milk without issues
before milk farming and trade (500 AD?) causing milk to be permanently available, milk drinking is largely confined to whites