Look at this

How can anyone say that Le Pen has a good chance at winning?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_V_w-kDLbl8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm sure the same was said about people lighting their own cities on fire before Trump was elected.

Is that a man or a woman?

only thing I see is a man spitting on a perfectly fappable woman

All frenchmen are women.

In an ironic way, this is like spitting in the wind.

When his/her head is being sliced off to chants of Allahu Akbar, I wonder if they will think they themselves were partly to blame?

youtube.com/watch?v=_V_w-kDLbl8

oh wow he spit on a poster

he'll be too lazy to vote

I wounder if this was his sister or daughter in Nice he would be doing that

if france uk lwas she would be the president
funny how that works

shit

If France had the same electoral system as UK she would be the president

this is very sexist please delete this

That faggot is sucking her life force energy from a poster?
> French is magik

France voting laws are fucked. Don't compare her to Trump.

That is exactly the reason she will win.

Nobody says that except delusional Americans incapable of grasping the concept of accuracy of polls in Europe and the political mindset of normal people.
Lepen will lose.
She'll score below or around 40.
Screencap this.

This cocky bastards is setting up ready for his speech. I hope she wins I won't let to of hope. It'll be sad times for France If they dont. Is France too cucked? Time will tell. The polls wet devastatingly wrong on Brexit and trump. We shall see.

Keep the hope.

Oh well, i'll spit on the woman who Macron killed on Friday.

There is a lot abstaining. A large portion of voters. I literally can't sleep dis tew much.

IT'S ALL OGRE FOR THAT RACIST TRUM- I MEAN LE PEN!!!

If he wins, it's guaranteed that Allahcolytes will be dropping some islamo-truth bombs within 48 hours

I was gonna go shitpost on Macrons page but the comments gave me stage 1488 brain cancer.

-10 intelligence -10 Charisma

>"People"
Niggers to be more precise

>he thinks frenchmen are a thing

all french person is a pussy
there are no men user

Why should anyone screencap your puerile post lel

This french people are fucking sexist, she could be the first woman to break the glass sealing in France, buut NOOOOOOO the patriarchy has to win again, that why we need feminism

>Spitting Ahmed's cum onto a poster
I bet he licked it back up after.

You'll see tomorrow, fellow pede ;)

>1 Post by ID
>Implying France is one person

That's hot desu.

A part of me hopes Macron wins so France can descend into all of their deserved chaos. The faster they hit bottom the better.

>french aids patient tries to bug chase a stock photo more news at 11

Why is antifa so disgusting?

The choice in this election: Europe or Islam.

>Paris
>Antifa protest
I've seen Macron posters with HOLLANDE tagged on it

People were doing that and worse here to trump pics. He still won.

>How can anyone say that Le Pen has a good chance at winning?

It was obvious to me that Trump was going to crush Clinton. It's obvious to me that Le Pen is going to win in a fucking landslide regardless of what the Jew media has to say.

I hope Macron won't win, but I have never seen such an amount of unilateral propaganda, at least not since the last referendum, and even then I don't think it was that bad.

All the TV, Radios, Magazines, teachers, politicians judges, celebrities, etc... who spoke spoke against Le Pen.

There won't be chaos, our current system is made exactly to withstand chaos, everyone forgets it but the 5th French Republic was born from a military coup during a civil war and it has fail safes out the ass to the point the president can legislate without the parliament.

so powerful OP

wow isn't he a brave snowflake

So edgy le moron spiting on a photo, he will end up sucking a Muslim's dick in a few years and cry himself to sleep

Poor bastards, so weak

That can play against them, people perceives bullshit even subconsciously and hopefully decide to go the other way

We'll see how everything plays

Looks like some warm liberal tolerance to me.

>1 post by this id

well it's in france, so it's a woman