Millennials in China are Twice as Likely to Own Homes as Young Americans

>united States is a first world count-

There's one group of millennials that seems to have no problems buying homes.
Seventy percent of young adults in China are homeowners, according to a recent HSBC survey. The study, which looked at more than 9,000 people born between 1981 and 1998 in nine countries, found that the home ownership rate of Chinese millennials is nearly double the global average.

Mexico, with 46% of millennials owning their own homes, was the next highest country. By comparison, only 35% of American millennials are property owners.

time.com/money/4732889/millennials-home-ownership-china-america/

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2275206/Hong-Kongs-metal-cage-homes-How-tens-thousands-live-6ft-2ft-rabbit-hutches.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

in a first world country your tab water is not burning.

Homes made with asbestos
Enjoy cancer

The china shills are out in full force today

>People living in bomb closets in Beijing
>Counts as a "home" to commies

Okay, whatever you say.

"By the end of the decade, there will be more than 30 million more adult men on the dating market than women. The sheer math of that gender imbalance means that young men need to overcome intense competition for the relatively scare resource of potential female partners.

"This is where their parents come into the picture. Since millions of Chinese parents have only one child, many moms and dads are focusing their attention on improving their child's prospects for getting married."

"Many Chinese families only have one heir thanks to the recently-abolished one-child policy," says Trulia's chief economist Ralph McLaughlin. "Parents and grandparents will often pool their money together to invest in that child by buying a property in that child’s name."

So daddy and grandpa are helping little Chink to get a gf.

Research China ghost towns. Your data is more interesting then you know

I would assume home prices in China are actually reasonable because they do all their property speculating outside of the country.

>chinese homes

small shacks somewhere in the outskirts of 20 million mega cities

wow lol

>Chinese """""""""""homes"""""""""""

I was thinking the same thing. Living in cheap shanty towns is cancer, literally.

thats just a model for a godzilla movie!

hey at least there's no niggers

I was about to mention that. The Chinese government has been subsidizing apartment buildings and new home development for a long time now, that's where the ghosts cities come from. Construction companies come in, shit out a building as fast as possible (using cheap materials mind you), and move onto the next one, getting that sweet government money. Housing is so plentiful in China, that the prices have been driven through the floor (Probably why the wealthiest Chinese are always trying to buy property in other nations)

For some of the poorest, like Leung Cho-yin, home is a metal cage.

Cheng Man Wai, 62, lies in the cage, measuring 16sq ft, which he calls home in Hong Kong

210,000 people are on waiting list for public housing, double from 2006

Leung and his elderly roommates wash their clothes in a bucket

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2275206/Hong-Kongs-metal-cage-homes-How-tens-thousands-live-6ft-2ft-rabbit-hutches.html

Owning a mud hut or tin shack in a paddy field is hardly 'owning' a home you commie dink.

How people think China is a superpower is beyond me, yeah a huge army...of 5 foot tall malnourished slanty eyes with AK47 knock offs. Chinese are real life zerg, the US would barely break a sweat MOABing China back to the dark ages.

Not that it isn't too far from the dark ages already. Cunts.

right!

>China are Twice as Likely to Own Homes
You can't own a home in China, dumdum.

The absolute most you can "own" anything in china is a 75 year lease of property.

>Mexico, with 46% of millennials owning their own homes, was the next highest country. By comparison, only 35% of American millennials are property owners.

Have fun living in a cheap shitbox.

>Owning a mud hut or tin shack in a paddy field is hardly 'owning' a home you commie dink.

In Vancouver and San Fransisco tin shacks go for millions.

implying europe doesn't have a low fertility rate becauese zoning laws prevent this type of buildings

Because of the chinks that exploit the chinks in china, mind you

I have a home on a lake, not even 30, and will inherit 2 cabins on lakes. My family has never made over $100k in family history. Get on my level chinks.

Depends. In the tier 1 cities (Beijing, Shanghai, etc.) it's fucking madness.

This is why all true Sup Forumsacks should get a qt Chinese wife and move there ASAP. Most of us are computer science or software engineering bros too, which China values far more than any Western country

>"MILLENNIALS IN AMERICA ARE JUST SO FUCKING LAZ-"

>move to China
You first.

Europe has a low fertility rate because women are taught they are super-duper awesome, and they shouldn't settle for less than a 9 or 10. Even chunky monkeys think they are supermodel hot with 'fat acceptance'.

A vast amount of guys have just given up, said 'fuck it' and just jerk off and play video games.

Death by feminism, hooray for progressiveness.

I have inherited a farm and I could buy out multiple properties in the region.

But like all inland communities it's dying. The main problem in owning houses is misdiagnosed. It's not that housing is expensive, as a whole.

It's expensive in cities primarily. The question is then why you need to live in cities. The answer is a shrinking centralized job market. And it makes less sense than ever with the internet and telecommuting being better than ever, but you for some reason need to be spitting distance of everyone else to do any job.

Mostly because Chinese homes are really low quality, even when compared to US cardboard boxes.
They're mostly cheap concrete that start showing cracks in the walls in the first 1-4 years.

what westcucks dont know, is that the chinks dont OWN the house/apartment, they lease it from the government for 70 or what years, they dont own shit, they just borrow it from the government

This should be on the front page everywhere.

Not because it shows why housing is expensive, but because it shows that the housing bubble is unsustainable. Just imagine the amount of growth in the economy entirely attributed to rising housing cost.

Once you run out of goyim to pay in at the bottom end the house of cards collapses.

cause homes are cheaper in Mexico faggot, and faggot with full time job can own a piece of land,and build his house of scrap wood. There are no gay regulation and shit. You but tikki takki home cheap too

Already visited and it's literally like a sci-fi movie with the amount of technology and shit. Wages are doubling every few years while the West stagnates

I think it's partly because providing services to small, decentralized communities is expensive and (((someone))) is trying to maximize their profits.

Answer in the form of a question: Which two countries have gained because of America outsourcing jobs?

When you export 14 Million jobs, people in other countries have jobs and the country they're exported from suffers. The economist lie that people get new and better jobs is a fucking joke. It's evidentially a flawed hypothesis. People are losing jobs faster than they're being created for the last 20 years, at least in the first world.

Because they have less jews.

So move there.

I would kill to live in that. That shit looks comfy as fuck

>"OUR CURRENT ECONOMIC SITUATION IS SUSTAINABLE BECAUSE INTEREST RATES ARE NORMA-"

yeah but there are chinks
and the ones in china are field-labourer tier

China's going to experience their own 2008 very soon, they are on the same trajectory that the US was.

And to add salt into the wound they will import third worlders into the first world to collapse wages. Wages haven't grown in the first world in years, meanwhile, wealth creation and stock markets have never been better.

>China Average IQ: 105

So what the fuck does that make the UK?

"""own"""
>implying you could own something in commie-land

china's houses are cheap and poorly made, every time they have an earthquake it kills thousands. they've got buildings made of inedible gramcrackers prepared to do their best rendition of oriental 9/11.

>Wages
Only the lowest jobs are paid by the hour. If people don't git gud, they don't deserve growth.

Only the best will get wives and reproduce. Sneaky eugenics.

And without the rent jew they will be rich as fuck. Bow to the Chinese overlords.

Would not be surprised if Chinese millennials owned more Canadian houses than Canadian millennials too.

In economics wages comprises everything paid by the employer for the employee's work, not necessarily an hourly wage.

95 with a right skew (new british)

>property taxes
Buying a house is a ticket to getting cucked by your county government.

We don't own anything either, try not paying property taxes and see how much you own it

We imported tons of Chinese drywall. It created sulfuric acid which ate away pipes and electrical connections. I was in a house that sold for $480,000 new. It was full of Chinese drywall. They couldn't give it away for $100K. Imagine what the houses are like in China

Trips of truth.

Life expectancy
>in USA: 79,3
>IN China: 76,1

We already know what place is the best to live.

Not for millennials, Chinese millennials with have a higher life expectancy

>The china shills are out in full force today

Its called Shareblue. They have connections to China.

>Mexican homes built with concrete, brick and bloc
Enjoy your wooden, carboard "homes"

Americuck BTFO

Where I live it's illegal to build a house entirely out of wood.

America confirmed for literal hell for millennials

That looks like a nightmare man. They probably tore down a quaint 2000 year old fishing village to put that block up too t.bh