Nigger here, AMA

if thread goes somwhere i'll post timestamp

another*

how do you intend to prove yourself to the ayrian race when the day of the rope comes?

Is it true that if you hold a black baby close to your ear, you could hear police sirens?

do you think that the inferiority complex inflicted on blacks by racist people is a factor in their dysfunctional behavior?
have you felt this way?

no

some of them,yes some of us actually don't do dumb shit and focus on school.

i know. i was talking about the dysfunctional ones.

however heres a change in topic:
do you think inferiority complex hinders black students?

it's an inferiority complex, it's not limited to anyone

i know, but many blacks i met complained about the apparent racism harming their psychology and hindering their performance. i wanted to know if you felt the same way.

Why do blacks chimp out?
Why do blacks want white men to accept them as equals instead of proving they are?
Why don't blacks stick around for their kids?

Is it true if you hold a Jewish baby to your ear you can shot put it onto the top of a pile of burning Jew filth?

Why don't black men team up with anti Zionist folk. They are the man.

no then, people talk to me even though i basically never talk unless spoken to unless they're my friends

sorry, thought this sent a while ago

Fun fact: I never saw a nigger in real life. My small village has no niggers and I never leave it.

they sneak in and gang bang your sister

favorite international food? why do you call yourself a nigger and not a black man?

why don't you people take care of your kids? it's the scummiest shit a person can do and it's rampant in your community? are you ashamed of it? why don't you people change?

they chimp out because they're idiots and a. think it makes them look gangsta, b. think that "they won't", or c. just too retarded

they're too lazy to go get jobs and just stay with their parents and spend all their 27 dollar's worth of a paycheck on clothes/shoes

they're too lazy

Where are the white women at?

have you ever been called an uncle tom? please no simple yes or no, some backstory would be nice

Is... is this one of those based leafs I've heard of in myths?

thanks. and a last question:
are you one of the blacks that refuse to integrate?
if so, what is your reasoning?
if not, do you know any blacks that refuse to integrate? what is their reasoning?

because this is Sup Forums, and i like creamed spinach a whole lot if that counts. i also like ceasar salad

What do you think is the biggest issue facing blacks in the US? If there's several intertwined issues feel free to elaborate.

I ask myself the same question. I always end up wondering why people do other things than doing common sense

so.. italian food?

no

>nigger here

no, i just see a lot of things as dumb, take sports for example- risk/reward isn't worth it, and if you go pro and actually hurt yourself instead of complaining about the slightest little thing, you have to go back to college

Da.....

Being black on Sup Forums isn't some rare thing. There are plenty here and those that are here assimilate with the rest. It's pointless asking a black Sup Forumsack as if you're some kind of outsider when you're not. And by the way I'm black too. Where is my brownie points?

thanks. do you think that blacks refusing to integrate has genetic causes?
if not, what actions would you recommend the state to take to encourage integrating?

i know i said that my last post was the last. feel free to ignore if you want.

them being too ratchet and complaining about shit, but never fixing it

yes basically

basically

how are you guys going to survive the coming wave of cleansing by militarized cartel hispanics

>AMA

>>>/reddit/

I grew up in a mostly black town in the South and my experiences have led me to believe that African-American men are borderline superheroes who feel neither pain, nor fear nor embarrassment? Confirm? YUGE if true. TIA

do white woman really chase you down for the bbc or is that just a meme?

depends on who's trying and who isn't

meme

Post dick.

what state do you live in?
favorite boards?
do you have non black friends?

well congrats on being the exception brother. im a racist out of convenience, more than happy to make exceptions. here's to hoping the rest of your race unfucks itself

NJ

only black guy in my school other than brother

no, thats gay

Commercial erler

Can you please hero on live streaming?

Except no one suspects whites of only being accepted into school for their skin color

you dont need two
its not groundbreaking that theres a black person here
anyway do you talk black or are you an oreo nigga

oreo desu

Thoughts on BLM?

Do black people honestly believe that they have contributed to society as much as whites?

oh then i dont care
i guess i couldve been able to tell by the furniture in your house
next time act like a wshh refugee

Is it true that if you're black and try hard in school, are responsible, respectful and talk like a human fucking being, other blacks will ridicule you and say you're being "too white"?

I'm all for Black Lynching Mobs

Your mother has seen plenty of niggers in her bedroom

are you an animefaggot?

I personally look at black men who act western as equals I judge by character on an individual basis

Wish more could grow up like you.

why blacks in USA don't take pride of their heritage in Sub-Saharan Africa - Gold coast and Southern Africa and get thrilled by revisionist Afrocentric theories - WE WUZ THE MOORS, WE WUZ CARTHAGE, WE wUZ ROMANS, WE WUZ eGYPTIANS?

What's the scheme in this?

Brazilian Africans don't do believe and pride of African sub-saharan culture and influenced Brazil culture by that.

lol wait, are you actually black or an oreo? you might just be a half decent white person

What brought you here?

useless,someone even posted a graph earlier about ratios of what race killed the other

>Having to prove your equality to other people.

oreo means white in the inside black in the outside not that he's mixed

yeah

bumperino

What are you studying ?

i i tried to type "t b h" but it turned into desu for some reason

Fuck off

Lol.

ty for the compliment then

What is your opinion on Bill Clinton's crime bill?

What are your main agreements/critiques of BLM and its platform?

How do you think police reform should be handled?

What is your opinion on the IQ of African Americans. Do you think it's samplesize/demographics that take it, or is there somethign biological?

Do you wish to identify as African, and if so, is there any particular country that stands out to you the most?

You don't expect people to exibit some characteristics they are on par with your own before accepting them in your friends group?

No characteristics at all? you just let what ever pile of cells crosses your path be you BFF?

>Black people are pretty aware of the Jew issue why dont us whites and blacks team up

i mean, i came from senegal, i know that at least, and their parents most of the time never told them anything about their heritage

So you are a newfag. Didn't answer my question though.

was really bored one day, went on to Sup Forums, pretty much just horny faggots, then i came on here

was thinking about computer sciences in general, but i'm not completely sure yet bc my choice's haven't opened up yet, so i'm gonna take a coding class next year to see what else. i heard learning python or C++ was good though

>Sup Forums is just blacks in disguise

how do you feel about being a low IQ subhuman that is physiologically incapable of contributing anything meaningful to any civilized society?

Stop with the bait.

terrible idea, and he was a shitty president in general

blm is utter shit, they're doing it just for attention

police reform is a very complex question to answer, but a very basic solution is just more dashcams

not too sure about the IQ, i never study but get really good grades, but my dad went to NYIT and studied technology and geology

i don't really care what i identify for

Maybe you should start by learning how to properly type in English.

Yeah I have quite a bit of respect for black guys who are upstanding, they have made something of themselves

Not a question, just gonna second that i hope we can integrate without spoon-fed porch monkeys making cops edgy about skin tone.

I think its common sense at this point that some prick took a generation from you and turnt em. Wasnt NWA being invited to meetings to discuss what kind of content they would focus on?

Meanwhile dave chapelle gets called a house nigger. Who the fuck is making this shit up?

it's not bait, niggers are incapable of even integrating into civilization and will always be a detriment to any civilized nation they find themselves in.
you can take them out of the jungle but you'll never take the jungle out of them, it's a genetic side-effect of the conditions they evolved in.

i liked anime for a while but got bored, really only liked JoJo so i just watched the anime but I also read the manga, so I had nothing to watch and i generally forgot about anime

i don't really care about typing correctly on stuff like this as long as I get my point across unless i'm writing an essay or something like that

You sound like an ok nigger. Would hang out with

>nigger can't speak what's probably the only language it knows properly
every time

Good lad. I think you need to explore more international food.
so lyk it b cool if da board were 2 typ down lyk dis? it b more efficient n shit u noe wut im sayin less words n shit

Exactly. I just assume pedophiles are my equal, because we're all human.

I also like to use crisco when i get fisted by niggers.

are you a decent working nigger or a we wuz kangz gangsta BLM nigger?

technically,i see that i baited myself there

>plenty of white niggers then

Im all for it. Common enemy

in high school

you should to look up some more in your spare time. I was stuck o around 1 or 2 for awhile before trying out some of the seasonal ones