Is there a way to keep population up without immigration?

youtube.com/watch?v=nkcKaNqfykg

Japan's future is not too bright

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/czwn08HfCzs?t=10m41s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Genetics cloning :D ubermenschen

>no jobs
>wants to keep increasing population
jeez

Why does population have to go up?

Why can't it just stay constant?

legalize rape

It will constantly fall, unless you have a poor, third world population replacing people. This leads to a growing minority that can out vote some white areas of America.
We need to get the government to stop subsidizing mexicans and niggers to have 8 kids per family, our nation will self destruct like that

Turn women into property, revoke their human rights.

Economists think population is directly correlated with productivity

In reality we would all be a lot better off if there were fewer people

the people who count shekels believe in growth forever. now they are actually encouraging the population spurt in nigera.

The population only has to increase because the god of the day, money, says that the any entity that is not producing is failing it.

Contraction is natural and every time it occurs naturally, the god-money makes us all feel bad for having failed it, then we double-down and swear we'll never let it happen again.

Do you know what happens when a man and a woman have sex without protection?

Have a kid or get fined. Simple as that.

Yes. It's called "fucking and not using birth control".

I dont understand why its such a problem that Japan's population is in decline, I'd give anything for that here in Texas, but if it's that much of an issue to you gooks then take our spics and nogs.

This here.

Repeal feminist legislation, kick women out of the workforce, re-instate social patriarchy, create social welfare programs for members of your own race, deport all non-natives and degenerates, end immigration, and financially incentive child-birth.

>keep population up
What the is this meme?

When there are less people there's more opportunity and space, so people have kids again. Is anyone truly retarded enough to think birth rates dropped for anything other than a lack of resources? Your population caps out, dies down, then grows back.

You don't shove niggers into your country when it's already capped out.

Lots of tax cut, cut useless and expensive programs that only help the poor and junkies and see White people start fucking and breed with immigraton abs laws

What's wrong with just fucking?

Yeah I really don't understand it.

Everything is better with less people, especially when the standard of living is so high.

Religion is the only effective way that I've seen. That said, most people want to have more kids but don't have the resources to support it usually. I saw a study about it and if every women was under optimal conditions they would have enough children to sustain the population without immigration.

Gross.

Economics is built like a pyramid.

You start from the bottom, add value to yourself, then start giving value and have that value multiplied by as much you increased your value in your youth, and then die or retire.

So, if population decreases so does growth.

In reality shits much more complex, but as a general rule it should do.

We are currently consuming resources at a rate that would require 2 planets to be sustainable

And most of the consumption is coming from the developed world. When the newly developed countries rise up into the consumer class it's gonna go up even more

What makes you think we need population to keep rising? We should stick at a fertility rate of about 1.5-1.8 for at least 75 years. Automation will free up labour force to care for the elderly

Lower taxes so white people with jobs can afford to have kids

Globalism requires a constant growth of consumers and debt.

Or even fall. Every time vegan fags complain how "WE CAN'T FEED 10 BILLION ON MEAT" I think "wouldn't we rather have 100 million eating steak everyday?" especially with the hoard of robot laborers on the horizon.

>One of the most overpopulated countries on the planet
>Needs more population
No user, what they need is lebensraum, so kindly go attack North Korea so they can shift some clay around.

You should expect population to be roughly periodic.

>Women 40-54
No shit old bags wish they had more kids and weren't wasting their time whoring around, but that's only because they hit the wall. Women in their 20s and 30s will still keep killing their unborn children and bragging about it.

The future is all about demographics. How about white people get paid to reproduce. There was that push for families to only have two kids since the 70s. Let's go old school. Every family produces at least 15 kids.

I think this has a lot to do with the fact that most people, when asked how many children they want, would never say less children than they have

Yeah
America did it for a fucking century

Ask your Muslim genes

no link between population and economic growth. japan is stabilizing itself

>Is there a way to keep population up without immigration?

Why would you want exponential growth in population?

It causes so many problems.

here's how you do it

youtu.be/czwn08HfCzs?t=10m41s

-larger families
-second families
-protectories
-letting transsexuals cancel out some lesbians
-better support for single mothers
-engineered orphanages

I thought we were overpopulated. The powers that be changed the meme? Now suddenly we need more niggers and sand niggers?

No one have catch that?

Agree, remember we had populations of 80 million globally and we survived and thrived to today's number

In fact it would be better if we go down to 800 millions

It's you that's overpopulated. Why don't you try colonising Africa a bit?