Coal burner tells us all about paying the toll

>When my relationship eventually ended, the phrase “once you go black, you never go back” rang in my ears. It put me in a box, limiting me in ways I didn’t realize until recently. The more attention I received from black men, the less white men wanted to talk to me, as if I had been eternally branded as a traitor. They seemed to be intimidated by my dozens of Facebook pictures with darker men, causing them to run before they even got to know me. “They’re riddled with sexually transmitted diseases” one ignorant guy messaged me on Tinder after seeing a single picture of me with black guys on my profile. To them, Black men were filthy and diseased, which could only mean one thing: I was too.

Can anyone give me a quick Gestalt on burning the coal and paying the toll?

Other urls found in this thread:

hercampus.com/school/towson/reality-dating-black-men-when-you-re-white
bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/cvus08.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=q94syUDDhxA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The article "the Reality of Dating Black Men"

hercampus.com/school/towson/reality-dating-black-men-when-you-re-white

>flawless defeat

Sure. The general idea is that if it's blacks you're a lovin', you go right in the oven.

burn coal, pay the toll

The toll is always paid in full

burn coal pay the toll

Agree would never date a girl that was with blacks

Women are so stupid and degenerate.

>“They’re riddled with sexually transmitted diseases” one ignorant guy messaged me

But this is factually correct.

Pay denbts......eeehhh the toll.

>“They’re riddled with sexually transmitted diseases” one ignorant guy messaged me on Tinder
>ignorant

Uhh... bitch, I think you might want to sit down for this one, but...

From that article:

>I felt a certain pride in hanging out with people who were Dominican, Indonesian, Laos, Filipino, Hispanic, etc. because it set me apart from others.

>I felt proud of my interracial relationship, like we were the result of the world uniting and becoming a better place.

> It is a good feeling to know that you are secure enough in your relationship that the disapproval of others only adds to the excitement.

She is literally fetishising the concept of having interracial relationships, she gets off on it as a taboo

Thats pretty racist ironically

Ugh, you're so ignorant! Why does my crotch itch so much? What are all these red spots?

That is the funniest shit I've ever read holy shit

>intimidated

No just grossed out

>caused them to run

making sensible life choices is not racist goys

you're ugly deal with it.

Oh wow a woman making her mating decisions on emotion instead of logic, most likely due to the fact that she had no strong father figure, shocking!

Did you guys know that black boys abandon their child 97% of the time when the mother is white? It's true.

Oh no she has to pay for her life choices... Dats racist

Burn the coal pay the toll

god I fucking hate white women so fucking much

you know when the guy cums inside them that DNA stays in their spinal column, right? so your children would essentially have a mixture of nigger DNA even if they are white.

Hahahaha! Even the black people in the comments are destroying her!

"Defective white women settle for blk men"
-Black chick in the comments.

>I felt proud of my interracial relationship, like we were the result of the world uniting and becoming a better place.

Pure brainwashing. Only reason 90% of those relationships happen.

Blacks are diseased

It's not even a joke or a racism thing

>most likely due to the fact that she had no strong father figure
This
A woman with a good father will often seek a mate that reminds her of him
This bitch probably had either an alcoholic degenerate for a father, or no father at all

>All figures from the CDC

He was "well-mannered", for a nigger

niggers are like pitbulls. they can be tamed and civilized but they are more likely to attack without provocation

Was in the military in Florida and got to look at medical records. That shit is true as all fuck.

The angry black woman is right though. Any white girl who dates blacks has some serious self esteem issues and insecurities.

Recently, there's even more proof white men actually are the ones with big dicks.
I personally never believed in the bbc myth and I have a 9-10 inch dick (I'm slavic though)
niggers are inferior in every possible way.

>
>
>
>

in relation to cost of STD treatment..

I only date Asian women because they hate niggers more than I do.

if Sup Forums were a house in game of thrones, this would be their house words

He melted her heart
Then he melted her face

To be fair if I could only get fat women, I'd fetishize them too. Same with asians or whatever
You always see men like that post all the time.

>positive discrimination is racism too!
Only rich dumb sjws think like this who only ever had positive experiences in life

black women hate coal burners

slavs are masterrace

Once you go black, you cannot come back.

Men bang black sluts too. We don't boast about it on Facebook or pretend sticking it in a negress makes us better people.

Of course it wasn't true the only reason it became a thing was because nobody's going to go around dropping niggers pants to check you would have to go on their word.

That reads like an onion article. Why call him well mannered when he strangled his gf to death?

"It's not a worst case murder"

>>I felt proud of my interracial relationship, like we were the result of the world uniting and becoming a better place.

These people mixing and making it part of some bullshit lefty, whackjob ideology, we-are-the-world, 'everyone shall be mixed by 2100', beige future, in-your-face-racists! are fucking unhinged.

Mixing all human phenotypes will lead to loss of diversity as specially adapted types are lost like mixing siberian tigers and bengali tigers would make you lose both sub species.

Also it wouldn't make the world a less violent place as people would just fight over religion, ideology, class, who has straighter hair, resources, which city they live in, sports team etc etc...

humans will always differentiate between groups and will fight if they are forced together.

>Blacks care wayyy less than beta-orbiters about SJW bullshit. Stick to the effeminate whites, ladies.

>intimidated

more like disgusted

Pretty much anyone who dates a black person is like this, even other black people. Hence the problem

pretty sure a lot of people people make they "mating decisions" based emotions. Like love. Or horniness.

My buddy was in the Marine corps and had a black bunkmate that got gonorrhea 6 fucking times in one year.

It's territoriality and natural male behaviour.

She went with another tribe and now want's back.
You can't trust a traitor like that.

racemixing is the most disgusting thing on this planet, by far.

I have been with a lot of different women on my time, short term and long term. Different backgrounds and yeah...almost all of them are super dumb. Not all degenerate though, but super dumb. Stupid!

>bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/cvus08.pdf
good source (p55), ty

well he didn't eat the corpse

are blacks human

Once you go black, you're not welcome back.

On the other hand, Sup Forums is incredibly autistic about not mixing, treating pretty much the entire human experience of a white person like a numbers game based on statistics. Not that I don't agree with the facts, but goddamn, human relationships are a little more than the odds of getting a disease

Fry the rice, pay the price.

> you will never get to see the video

The "everyone will be mixed in 100 years" myth annoys me. Do people really think 100% of people in every country will suddenly have complete half breed populations? Including ones which openly and loudly display their hatred of nogs like china or poland?

As long as we enforce the toll, they will pay. If white men stop enforcing the toll there will be nothing to stop women from doing the stupid shit they do to "be cool"

nah man not worth the risk of genital herpes

literally a coin flip, 50-50, half of all sheboons have genital herpes

Indeed, but
>expecting women to read statistics, or in any other way base their opinions on facts rather than feels

gladly

yeah I mean mixing will always happen in some instances.
But autism is Sup Forumss strength and when you look at the numbers for white people it's hard to deny things look bleak for the future.
Even our own governments are telling us this, but they don't lament it, they celebrate it.

Eat the taco, hit the blocko.

the "toll" is not enforced by white men you retard

the toll is paid when she is murdered or brutally assaulted by her nigger buck, which happens so often that white men need not get involved

I'll put them in a single sheet in a moment unless someone else has a better overview pic.

Smash the taco, pay the peso.

Cook the curry, better scurry.

Black guys will never ever pass up the opportunity for sex whether they're in a relationship or not. They also don't like using contraception which is why high birth rates and STIs are so prevalent in their communities.

i bet the disgusting nigger got it the same place all six times too. just kept going back to the same nasty ass skank of a h0 and figured
>"hurr Doc'll fix it"

The article describes the social toll she paid, you fucking moron. Do you really think every interracial coupling ends in murder?

>pay the price
Oh no, I'll have a traditional wife that stays young for an extra 10 years! Oh no, my kids will be good at math and everyone will like them!

I would never date a women who had a non-white boyfriend. She's right.

>literally a coin flip, 50-50, half of all sheboons have genital herpes

out of the nig nogs that are promiscuous enough to fuck white dudes that number is probably more like 90-10 that she has herpes.

The herpes meme again.

95% of the human species has herpes.

GB2Plebbit

I don't. Pulled them off CDC website individually.

well, he did say "please die" when strangling her

thats polite

I don't think anything disgusts me more when I see a white woman with a black guy. I instantly know she's human trash. It's not the same with AMWF, but I feel bad for those kids. Ostracized from both communities forever.

> hapas
> everyone will like them
lol keep deluding yourself magyar bro
They don't even like themselves

Even brown men won't touch a woman who has fucked a nigger. I worked with Samoans and Maoris and they were all drooling over this other Samoan woman (ugly by white standards) but anyway, there was one African guy and word got out that she fucked him. Every single Maori and Samoan was disgusted and wouldn't want anything to do with her then.

The thought of a savage coons genitals inside of a white woman should disturb and gross any man of decent morals and intelligence. Its like fucking a possum.

Those don't rhyme, tard.

There will not be even in the remotest places on this planet a nation that will not see diversity as part of its future - Frans Timmerman, Vice-President of the European Commission

youtube.com/watch?v=q94syUDDhxA

I don't believe everyone will be mixed but if we don't destroy them they are damn well going to try.

checkem
also, something to do with "Sup Forums was right"

No stupid the eggs are made at birth
It's still in their body though, so it's gross

>everyone will like them
Everyone will ignore them until they shoot up the school you mean?