A declaration of war against Sup Forums from The_Donald

Once I thought we were allies but I've finally figured out you guys are plain and simple just right wing social justice warriors.

Just because stephen colbert offended you doesn't mean you have to get him fired.

A white women not wanting to have sex with you isn't white genocide.

A dictator who killed millions of Jews and ruined Germany isn't someone you look up to and praise.

A countries ethnic purity doesn't make a society great, fundamental beliefs and constitutional principles are what makes a society great.

Stop saying for us to leave Sup Forums, when you faggots keep raiding our subreddit and spamming us with anti antisemitism and racism.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IyFLm3pzhuk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reddit spacing is a nice touch. I appreciate your effort.

ehh, 6/10

that's cool, you can go back now.

gas yourself faggot

Time to go back then lad. thanks for being useful idiot

0/0

What is a right wing social justice warrior anyway? If it's about wanting to create a just society then every political ideology does this, based on different morality.

Wew... I was worried they were declaring War on Latvia.

I would have been worried then.

>1 post by ID
sa.ge

10/10 WOULD BANG

Nice try faggot

>STOP TELLING US TO FOLLOW OUR OWN RULES

I have never gone to your gay ass subreddit, faggot. Glad you finally understand that we don't want you here, though.

Day Of The Rope. You go to the front of the line Scooter.

stfu shariablue

MAKE /POL GREAT AGAIN

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
IMPLYING YOU DIDN'T RUIN THIS BOARD ALREADY

fake and gay

OP, you've probably never browsed The_Donald. Weak bait.

>A white women
>A countries ethnic purity doesn't make a society great
What makes a society great is proper grammar you fucking pile of digested shit.

those nice digits prove you're wrong so saging this slide thread faggot.

Praise KEK

>A white women not wanting to have sex with you isn't white genocide

fake
and
gay

1/10 made me reply

Not just Stephen. All of them go down. Homophobia is not OK. People who defend it are as bad as people who do it, and their lives should be ruined. Remember Matthew Shepard.

you senseless unoriginal inutile kikes will all get the rope

>SUBreddit
Most obvious bait in the world even without that
You have to go back

K keep me posted

fuck off reddit shill you are all communist faggots

fags don't see themselves as anything other than conceptual genitals, fuck them. no room in the coming world for cloistered narcissists

good. please leave. leddit is really the worst, unfunny normie place. Go circle jerk with all your upvotes

stop posting here, useful idiots, we don't need you for now.

The_donald is the cancer of humanity. The fundamental difference between Reddit and Sup Forums is that t_d insists on creating and mainting cult of personalities wheras Sup Forums shits on EVERYBODY. We don't have holy personalities or nationalities or religions on this board. Everyone has to bear the brunt of the banter. In contrast you literally get banned for dissenting opinion on the_donald. YOU are the right winf SJWs, not Sup Forums.

>MUH based Milo
>MUH based Lauren Southern
>MUH based Alex Jones
>MUH based Israelis
>MUH based Jews
>MUH based Sikhs

Fuck off with that bullshit you subhumans. Do everyone a favor and gas yourselves.

Hmm....this reminds me of something

Lol, 1488 faggot! Take your bleeding heart elsewhere. We are stone cold so don't bother.

We created the subreddit number one, number two you're a kike shill so fuck off with your D&C. Furthermore reddit's layout is unbearably counterintuitive so I don't ever spend any modicum of time there, let alone to spend the time to fuckin REGISTER to be able to post. Like nigger seriously? You think I'm going to fucking waste the fucking time and datamine myself to reddit kikes, just to try to piss in the middle of the pissy way? For...what purpose exactly? When everything I say and do here gets reposted everywhere by proxy and mosf importantly by volition. You can fuck off and stop coming to my secret club already. Nice eighty eight precepts postnumber though.

Reported to the FSB.

Please stop trying to turn spacing out your sentences and paragraphs into "Reddit spacing."

It's like complaining about someone NOT writing an entire program on one line.

These rules are surprisingly vague.

>A dictator who killed millions of Jews and ruined Germany
youtube.com/watch?v=IyFLm3pzhuk

Hey! Back to plebbit.

Go complain elsewhere you raging jew transvestite faggot. You are weak.

fuck you stephen colbert has the right to be as homophibic as he wants as is granted by god as the right to free speech, exactly how god ordained it to washington directly, like when god ordained islam to mohammed directly

He's right though. Most channers use paragraphs instead of spacing out every point they're trying to make. It's pretty annoying to look at if you've been lurking long enough.

>reddit spacing

gas yourself

World's shittiest bait. I'm saddened by you.

Gas yourselves, kike lovers.

sage

>anti antisenitism
What did he mean by this?

There's no difference. Paragraphs are an arbitrary means of spacing designed to separate out commentary on different ideas or events. And so it's natural that every new point receives a new paragraph.

REMINDER that racism towards Christians of different races and ethnicities is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN by the Lord

Doing so will result in condemnation as stated by His words

You cannot consider yourself a real Christian if you're RACIST

You fake """"""cultural"""""" Christians that appropriate and pimp the words of God have it coming at the end of the day

>1 post by this ID
Really makes you think

Us real pedes don't talk like that you faggot. also
>SUBreddit
fuck off you shareblue cunt.

Tower of babel, faggot

There's a huge difference if you've been lurking long enough to learn the culture here. You'd rarely ever see spacing like that 10 years ago

this

>leddit threats

reddit is an irrelevant circlejerk

I'm adding your pic related to my smug reaction folder.

ERMAGERD!! MUH DIK!!

>not writing your programs exclusively in one line
let me guess, you use FIOC hahahahahaha computationlet i bet you don't even know how to curry lmfao
let me write you a continuation on my enjoyment of your daftness until i can take the tine out to put together a macro that will take care of making fun of all future instances of your stupidity for me

Thanks for once again pointing out christfaggery is a jew trick

good thing i have never nor will i ever consider myself a dog of (((abrahamism)))

This has got to be satire bait
>right wing sjw
That sums up t_d, that shithole
>look at muh based fags
>look at muh based niggers
>Look at muh based immigrants
>CAN YOU SEE MY VIRTUE SIGNAL GUYS
OP, I would do terrible things to you if it was legal. Keep being a beta, we don't want you here

OP is a cock holster

nothing wrong with some antisemitism here and there, there are no extremes there are only shades of grey

Stop linking people to your thread you cunt

Reported.

omigurd its a l337 haxor!!!

(You)
nice bait

The cancer of the internet declaring war on the AIDS of the internet.

Leave Kike this isn't a race issue its a Jew issue whites blacks browns must work together to destroy the zog
>Syrians are semites too Donald Trump is an anti-semite for bombing their land as the Jews steal theirs from the Palestinians and Syrians

>still this obessed with reddit

Reminder to sage plebbit threads.

Go...back...to.....R e d d it

this.
I always have a warm oven for you

3/10, I'm sorry, that's the most I can give

It's just incorrect though. Think about it:

Have you ever read a book.

With sentences split up like this.

Into different paragraphs.

It's retarded and people who do it stop making running sentences.

Because they get obsessed with the spacing.

It makes you sound jolty and stupid.

MODS

>shades of grey
>warm oven
charcoal grey

If they're cancer you should forsake all their culture and memes.

OH WAIT, THAT'S ALL Sup Forums DOES REGARDLESS OF THEIR AFFILIATION. AHAHAHAAHA

>babbies forst shitpost

divisive jew tactics will not succeed here, we've seen it all before

fuck off /ribbit/

>just right wing social justice warriors.

>just

and yet, you're here

and I'm here. and a whole lot more people than "just" some strawman, fuck off

Sup Forums is the 1st Amendment in action, not just this or that tit for that

>Their culture and memes

T_d was a Sup Forums colony initially you retard. Redditors are and always have been incapable of being creative and creating memes

>A declaration of war against Sup Forums from The_Donald

fuck off shareblue

fuck off and die

You must be a newfag than nazi boy. In the old days when memes went mainstream we dumped them faster than coal burner. Instead you're clinging to pepe like a stalker ex.

HAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE NO BETTER THAN REDDIT.

>divisive jew tactics will not succeed here, we've seen it all before

No drumpfkins, it actually works and you'll keep bumping this thread until I get paid for my work.

>A dictator who killed millions of Jews and ruined Germany isn't someone you look up to and praise.
DIE OF CANCER KIKE

This is why we need to cut our middle eastern ties once and for all.

>1 post by this ID

what did OP mean by this?

((()))
((()))
((()))
((()))

|
|>
|
Gee i wonder who could be behind this post?

You can all fuck yourself for turning this into a discussion you little bitches.

Like in reality, in where europa is being colonized by it's former colonies, Sup Forums is now beign colonized by it's own reddit colony.

Poetic don't you think?

You see, Sven, the issue is that Sup Forums and the alt-lite were united by a hate of SJWs
However, the reason is what splits us apart.
alt-lite and (((civic nationalist))) cucks hate SJWs because of the warrior part.
Sup Forums and associated fashy goys hate SJWs because of the social justice part.
Alt liters basically agree with SJWs, they love nig nogs and faghags and limp wrists and spics and christ killers, they just don't like how SJWs turn it up to 11.
Whereas we object to SJWs on an ideological basis, we hate fags and niggers and juden (all the things SJWs fight for)

>nazi boy
Are you 'raiding' from tumblr or something?