What's your honest opinion on Mike Cernovich?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dilbert.com/post/153775344216/the-trump-talent-stack
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cuck
>pedes unite! muh civic nationalism

Don't care about him, think he has COPD because he sounds like he has trouble breathing sometimes when he is sitting down.

Glad I'm not a Bohemian subhuman.

he needs to die and go back to kekkit

people like him ruined this board cause they attracted all these autists and cancerous shitposters

Instead of that you're nigger subhuman.

The man is based, we need more journalists like him.

I thought he was gay.

regardless of what you think about all of his opinions you have to respect his courage. also, he's right more often than not and somehow managed to rangle an almost ideal wife. if she was white 10/10.... so she's like a 9

she looks good
one of her teeths is fucked tho

Infowars is hiring him!

try hard

This

One of the last real investigative journalists out there and all of his inside information have been revealed to be true. Follow him for the truth.

Everything about this guy is fraudulent.

He always introduces himself as a lawyer straight away, which is technically true but misleading. He passed the bar in California but never practiced, so he has no experience whatsoever. Lawyer in name only.

His wife is an ugly mestizo, for a supposed pussy master you would think he's capable of pulling better than a 5/10 ticking time bomb who will balloon in 5 years or less.

I see he willingly chose to end his bloodline.

lol this. She's basically perfect looking but that snaggle tooth kills it for me. If she can wrangle that fucker but into line she'll be gold.

a fucking cuck

Lispy money grubbing faggot. Everything he does is an attempt to insert himself into current events and seem relevant so he can sell books that are rehashes of rehashes and ride off current fads. MAGA Mindset, fucking really?

He has to have some kike blood, no human being that sneaks and schemes that much can not be a Semite.

Are you blind? She's a shitskin.

>married an actual aryan

pretty based

>She's basically perfect

What? She's ugly dude.

I think the guy is awesome and you edgelords should be neutered for saying shitty things about a guy who is probably surfing pol right now.

His wife looks good here.

He has admitted to being jewish

He's a cuck racemixinf civie tranny-fucker who prides himself on Red-Pill game and but he is right more often than not and he has pushed a lot of force behind the Trump campaign.

He's no conservative
I don't like the guy
But he has his uses

Controlled opposition sent in to the alt-right to avoid any questions about (((them))) . His sources are Mossad

part of having a gorilla mindset is marrying one

>every sjw man on the internet exclusively dates white women

>every rightwing nationalist on the internet married a non-white or a jew

What the hell is going on?

RINO

Redpill
In
Name
Only

Huckster con man shill faggot

jew shill idiot sage this faggot jesus christ people have some personal responsibility and discipline. stop shilling jewish shills.

>third-world mudhut dweller calling anyone else a nigger

lmao

no the problem is people like most of chan and kekkit didn't know who he is or his past and eat up the shill bullshit. but yes he needs to die.

this man is not a journalist. he is a twitter bot. shut the fuck up jew.

he fucks trannies and brags about it with alt kike allies

he is only ever wrong. but doesn't stop because he's a paid fucking loser jew shill. a complete fraud. his wife is a fat brown pig. but that's a step up for a jew boi.

Underrated

Read his first blog

crime and federalism

Its a lot more raw and he wrote briefs on violations of civil rights by the government, you want to see an expose on corruption start there

he is an opportunist, but hey as opposed to what, the msn sitting on their ass getting shit handed to them because of who their daddy is?

>not conducting a simian seance to unleash your gorilla mind
seriously though, just another e-celeb cancer.
milo, varg, TRS, etc.

this man is not a journalist, and does no investigation. retweeting and reading other people on twitter and having jewish shills pay you is not journalism. it is hired shilling. follow him if you're a fucking iq 70 idiot noobie (who he preys on) or a jew.

His name ends with -ich, probably some sort of Ukrainian/Russian Jew, and they're even worse news than regular kikes.

Pic related: who Cernobitch aspires to be, but no amount of Dim Cuck breaths and shilling would bring him the charisma and conviction.

I actually dig this kind of imperfections.

>Bohemian
>subhuman

There are buildings in Prague that are older than your entire country.

exactly. he's a pathetic tranny fucking twitter loser.

Wow, his wife has one fugly nose.

Too bad, his kid seems to have her broad nose as well. Mike's nose is pretty good so she definitely lost the gamble on that one. Kid also got her mother's olive complexion.

((()))

Spic wife? Fuck 'em

She's Persian apparently, but I don't blame you, łojewska

he is jew. duh. how old are you noob.

Alt-kike faggot

that's what we call orange county mystery meat, and mike loves anything that is anti-white. just a brown female mule for mike to feel good about himself. some say she's persian jew.

i think thernovich is a massive tool but credit where its due hes got a pretty wife

blah blah blah wrong. shut up shill. and ya. he's no conservative.

A lisping homosexual who wrote Goy-Killer Mindset to help you develop your Donkey-Kong Demeanor.

This is the product of race mixing.

50% Hue-hue-monkey + 50%white male =100% nigger

Same goes with niggers and Asians.

He's a professional bullshitter, a complete loser.

kinda. his sources were the shit i was feeding certain people. and those people feed others shit. mike was first in line for eating shit. he comes back for seconds, thirds. mike eats shit and likes it.

Holy fuck user, I havent laughed this hard in a while. Thank you.

As a lawyer, he's a shitty lawyer... the reason he does not actually practice law is because he couldn't make it in a mid-size firm if he tried. We aren't even talking Am100 or BigLaw here. He went to a no-name law school and by the looks of it, couldn't even pass the bar on the first go. Moreover, he was convicted of battery, which was an initial count of rape; only betas rape. Note, this also means that if his 'persona' is ever dropped and he loses his 'job', then he's SOL because that divorce decree isn't going to last him nearly as long as he initially claimed. All in all? He's got NPD and won't be worth very much if the deep state takes full power again. He'll be reduced to living off his ex-wife's money and hoping someone will take him serious. I'm glad our state did not let him practice law, I would be fucking ashamed if he could be in the same profession as me.

mike, being a lonely fag jew, thinks being a big buff nigga and fuckin trannies is the epitome of alpha maledom

do you know what state he was convicted of battery in?

One of the most beautiful woman I've ever met was a polish girl from Orange County

And Mike marries a mystery meat and has a little sloppy joe with her

dude his law blog was shit then and it's always shit. he fucking is a loser tranny fucking blogger from a decade ago. shut the fuck up. he ain't a lawyer. him offering advice as a lawyer is dishonest jew shit. but you knew that.

he took on Eron Gjoni's case during GG

lithuanian jew

Most American white women are liberals so paradoxically once you're "redpilled" you become more compatible with brown women from cultures without a major SJW presence (Iranians, in Cernovich's case)

Oh yeah and that's another thing I forgot to mention.

He bragged on his website that he once received a "7 figure pay day" which was likely a massive divorce settlement.

The guy jewed some female facebook exec with a settlement and alimony. This guy collected ALIMONY and claims to be some alpha guru.

California, I think it was because that's where he met his first wife in law school at Pepperdine and they were both living there in '03.

What if that little cuck is on here right now, trying to defend himself.

Gorilla Mindset sucks balls btw. It seems like he copied and pasted a bunch of bullshit from other shitty self help books.

He personally replies to people on leddit calling him out for never practicing law. He's very sensitive about that fact because it obviously shows he misrepresents things.

He is a charlatan manipulator that is very familiar with internet culture, I would be shocked if he doesn't post about himself on Sup Forums or get other people to post about him.

no he didn't. he, like several other ambulance chasing fresh bar "lawyers" offered eron legal advice. that is not the same thing. of course, it does show what we do know: dude loves inserting himself into situations he knows nothing about. so jewish. so beta. so pathetic. so mike.

I rate him a 6.7/10 as a human

it's true. this was during his years blogging as a wannabee "alpha male" while blogging about traveling to fuck trannies. maybe that's why his ex wife from pepperdine dropped his lame ass? either way, i have mike's ex wife's noots. hahah suk it mike you stupid lame jew. my turf, faggot.

controlled opposition, pretty sure "he"s a FtM tranny too
no body likes you thernokike i cant wait to see the character assassination happen to this kike thats just controlled opposition whether that sheckel shiller realizes it or not
the media builds em up to knock em down

Race mixer means inevitable civic nationalist cuck or worse. Fuck him he will never be our guy

I liked how Mike reported on the 2016 convention protests, but he obviously has some (kek) issues.

Come on dude, his wife's not ugly. She's at least 7/10, and she's Iranian. Which is still bad I guess

The biggest problem with him is he pussied out on the race issue and talked shit about white nationalists, like that infowars editor. He was never really a contender. The best we have is Spencer, who got btfo with the "heil Trump" bullshit that was recorded and made frontpage CNN. We need a serious, reasonable, educated, palatable figurehead with a clean record (something milo and spencer do not have) who can deftly navigate the MSM without getting smeared and calmly, rationally argue the position. No one who's qualified or endearing enough is willing to risk their career or image.

Basically, we have some cool dudes but we don't have "our guy" yet

yep. never practiced law in his life and only went to law school to learn about the rape charges he was facing. i want to know how a supposed poor kid from illinois paid for pepperdine law. probably was a token jew on scholarship. but he lived in fancy malibu digs while here. hmmm. fuck mike and fuck jews.

Jesus Christ that's like a 4/10 at best

actually I'd say Bannon comes closest to being our guy atm

Of course

post em

>Picks one unflattering photo when she's hot in others, 4/10 tops

The Sup Forums virgin autist nerds have spoken

DO NOT BE DIVIDED

JOIN A THREAD WORTH FIGHTING FOR

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/124406815

seriously

his hero Dilbertman has had the gorilla mindset for as long as Cernovich has been alive probably, it's called a fucking work ethic

Name something more alpha than fucking a man in the ass

Race mixing cuck

>"at least 7/10"
lol mike. stop. just stop. stop insulting the 10 digit rating scale to justify that kebabeast

i think he sucks
his youtube format is atrocious as well...

Disobedient Media said they have a bunch of dirt on him. I think they're waiting for him to mess up or mislead people, then they'll publish.

>mike
>copy and paste
>others
yes. facts. he isn't smart enough to do it all himself so he has boomer charlatans editing and producing for him. he's a happy paid jew shill.

"Work ethic is terrible. What you need is a system" - Scott Adams probably

blogging about it in a blog post

Thuck you Sup Forums thaggots. Do you see this thucking body? It takes hard thwerk bith.

I respect him for choosing to get attention by calling hillary out as a diseased pedophile instead of through some less funny way.

That baby already has a unibrow forming. Hope it was worth committing miscegenation, cuck.

He says "cuck" IRL in the most forced way. The man clearly bandwagons onto trends

Lads whats his book called again? Baboon Mindframe?

blog.dilbert.com/post/153775344216/the-trump-talent-stack
>Most people can – with practice – develop a variety of skills that work well together. I call this idea the Talent Stack.
>For example, I’m a famous syndicated cartoonist who doesn’t have much artistic talent, and I’ve never taken a college-level writing class. But few people are good at both drawing and writing. When you add in my ordinary business skills, my strong work ethic, my risk tolerance, and my reasonably good sense of humor, I’m fairly unique. And in this case that uniqueness has commercial value.
t. Scott Adams literally