youtube.com/watch?v=UwWfE4DAyao

>Tory sweep, labour losses, UKIP collapse, lib dem stagnation
twitter.com/britainelects/

>Prince Philip to step down from carrying out royal engagements
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39802636
>YouGov Poll: Con: 47%, Lab: 28%, Lib: 9%, UKIP: 8%
thesun.co.uk/news/3361384/2017-general-election-latest-polls/

>May Accuses EU Figures Meddling In Elections
theguardian.com/politics/live/2017/may/03/general-election-2017-official-campaign-begins-politics-live

>May Hits Out At EU
bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-39758977

>Davis Threatens To Walk Away From Brexit Talks If U.K. Provoked
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-05-03/davis-says-u-k-won-t-pay-reported-100-billion-euro-brexit-bill

>Barnier Reveals EU Bill Includes Foreign Aid To Ukraine & Turkey
express.co.uk/news/politics/799533/Brexit-news-Michel-Barnier-EU-demands-citizens-rights-divorce-bill

>UK & EU At Odds Over The '€100bn UK Fee'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39789903

>Chief Negotiator Threatens Legal Action If Britain Refuses 'Non-Negotiable' Bill
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/03/general-election-2017-brexit-divorce-michel-barnier-watch-live/

>Corbyn's Economic Policy Would Cost £45bn
theguardian.com/politics/2017/may/03/corbyns-economic-policy-would-cost-voters-45bn-ministers-claim

>Nick Clegg Sets EU Remain Bid
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39784164

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=shjpU-9zMd0
youtu.be/foNN0ID_Fpo
youtube.com/watch?v=dmwqEg-06Ww
youtube.com/watch?v=vGyHXW0lwZY
youtube.com/watch?v=8F8HwVcqH8g
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/02/hundreds-british-troops-arrive-south-sudan-provide-engineering/
itv.com/news/2017-02-07/britains-contribution-to-un-peacekeeping-in-south-sudan/
youtube.com/watch?v=xECUrlnXCqk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

CAN ONLY GET BETTER

Shun the communist wherever you find him.

youtube.com/watch?v=shjpU-9zMd0

BLAIR IN
TORIES OUT
PAKIS IN
BRITS OUT

Fucking poles still making noise.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it

To clarify from the last thread, the Le Pen bet is a free bet which I only did because of the payout

What am I watching?

I bet £2,000 on Le Pen to win at 10.5 odds at betfair.

Wish me luck, lads.

At least if you burnt your money it would keep you warm.

Even if Corbyn wins the members of the party can vote on the most meme of candidates.

>#VOTEFORDIANE

Good payout means fuck all if it doesn't pay out. Should have taken Le Pen to win with 50-55 or summat.

If Corbyn loses I mean.

My pic of the year lads. What a handsome anglo.

You're going to lose.

I know you're an unemployed tripfag but do you seriously think £10 means shit to me?

Fucking hell lads a newsagent near me just installed a bitcoin machine. I could theoretically buy so many degenerate things.

The absolute state of Dianes face and Lego hair

So my mate who's still in the army just said he's being sent on ops to South Sudan....

Why?

Fuck knows, UN

Don't forget to pay taxes btw.

>you will never suck on her droopy sweating mamms whilst jezza fingers your bumhole

why live?

>using the old gay version of that song

This is the real shit
youtu.be/foNN0ID_Fpo

Id rather shag the union jack than any of those two. Look how sexy it is.

>lego hair
pissed myself lad

Don't they sometimes send soldiers on random shit to keep up their training?

>BRING ON THE WALL

I would let you use my bum for £10, no cummies though

You best be joking pal

It's a damn fine flag

Don't they have ludicrous charges?

Pretty much, but it's normally Kenya

the fucking STATE of the labour party

>start buying guns

Based Corbyn will save us from the neoliberal abyss that awaits us.

Hmm, not sure, is this a rip-off? Last time I bought some bitcoins for some.... stuff was a short while ago.

Name a more iconic duo

THINGS

youtube.com/watch?v=dmwqEg-06Ww

Bunch of scruffy dimwitted cunts tbph.

Also, dirty stinking communists.

WHERE THE FUCK IS MY JOHN TERRY'S MUM COPYPASTA

People call him Commie yet he said bad things against Israel when Teresa May said ''we are all Jews''

Anyone got a link to the vid?

>South Sudan

Bit hairy right now.

No way lad. Check the image I posted.
She's going to win. 50.3 to 49.7. Screencap this.

>Net contributor to the EU budget for roughly 40 years
>Give them billions upon billions of pounds
>Get very little of it back (and it's our fucking money in the first place anyway)
>Time to leave
>£100b "divorce bill"

What the fuck is this shit?

And on a scale of "100% definitely" to "absolutely 100% guaranteed", what are the chances that Theresa ReMayne agrees to basically all of the EU's demands and pays the whole lot, no questions asked?

Let's make June the end of May! #JC4PM

jewish lies

Regardless of training, you're paying tax to exert NATO influence on sovereign nation of no consequence to the UK.

Tell me about Jez - why does he wear the shorts?

MUMMY
A
Y

Can't wait for the Momentum tears. It's going to be even better than the remoaner tears.

It's so fucking obvious this 100BN bill is bait to see how Theresa May will handle Brexit. IE take the bill and get fucked over in negotiations or say "fuck you" and cuck the jerrys

Jezza is a man of the people.

I've started buying Ethereum and Bitcoins over the past few weeks.

They're is a bull market like mad rn

TO THE MOON

youtube.com/watch?v=vGyHXW0lwZY

youtube.com/watch?v=8F8HwVcqH8g

Should I join the Tory Party lads?

The polls are outside the margin of error though, they even factored in a very low turnout

Think of it as donating to an organisation that gives young lads, some of whom might not otherwise had direction in their lives, the opportunity to go on holiday and fire some guns.

>no consequence to the UK.

OIL

PIPELINES

ITS WHATS FOR DINNER

>have nice relaxing life as an anonymous backbencher
>have plenty of free time to tend your allotment and add to your manhole collection
>decide to run for leader in the hope it'll convince the winner to adopt some left wing policies
>accidentally win
>detested by 80% of the country
>have to campaign 24/7 in an election you know you'll lose
>know your defeat will see you go down in history as a massive joke like Foot

I kinda feel sorry for him

No.

I put on 30 odd pounds, I am pretty confident she's going to win too, at least there's a lot of similarities to Brexit/Trump.

Here
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/02/hundreds-british-troops-arrive-south-sudan-provide-engineering/

itv.com/news/2017-02-07/britains-contribution-to-un-peacekeeping-in-south-sudan/

Why? Momentum are twats, but they're /our twats/. The longer they stay, the more irreparable damage is done to the left in this country.
If Corbychev resigns then the Blairites resume control and the normies lurch violently to the left again.

you already are. it's called the army, and your taxes pay for it.

Nah, bullshit, he could have stepped down ages ago if he wanted to, he has had many such opportunities to let his party get back on it's feet, but he chose to hold it down, and switched he position on the EU to stay in power, he has little honour.

They'll scream and cry but they'll remain in charge of Labour anyway. Just enjoy the show.

youtube.com/watch?v=xECUrlnXCqk

that's what you bastards always say

Good. We need to spend more money on it and less on International Development. In fact, Defence spending should also count as aid spending for budget purposes.

Will Russell Brand vote for Labour again kek

"But at least we're really upsetting those Blairites!"

In Sudan? Under the UN?
Thanks for the links
My friend is CRE same as what I was.

Still we're paying for Africa with no benfit.

There's a lot of similarities, but the French are proud, yanno?

Even if it might be their best choice, they might not want to be seen as "following the rosbifs out" or whatever.

>when the Blairites walk in the room.

because nigs gonna nig, and their tinpot cannibal warlord won't give way to another sub 60 IQ plutocrat and so has been rigging elections while pillaging the state finances for that sweet sweet corruption moolah.

a.k.a, every post-colonial African country?

>user, I hope you're voting for the based tories

One of the similarities is Le Pen voters want to vote Le Pen while many pro Macron supporters just want him in because he's the least bad option for them, not they actually wanted him to be their leader which could lead to voter apathy.

Not even France was a net contributor for 40 years. Only us & Germany

Can't even imagine the leaving bill for Poland & Hungary

>We should spend £100bn on Sarin warheads

From tomorrow's Times:

>Steve Howell will argue that Corbyn should stay on if he matches the 30.4% Ed Miliband won in the general election in 2015
>they think if they can match Ed M they can prevent Jeremy from having to resign regardless of how many seats we lose

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING LADS

THOUSAND YEAR CORBYN OPPOSITION

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

There's going to be a happening tomorrow that will turn the tides.

I have connects with KGB mandem, don't tell anyone.

Better hope so, or the next 20 years are going to be an endless parade of 30 year old military veteran child immigrants, Lily Allen albums, rapidly accelerating lorries, rapidly decelerating culture, and all to the tune of Diane Abbot's smug cackle on a loop.

Sudanese conflict is actually between Arabs from north and Blacks from South it's not Nig vs Nig.

can't believe i am unironically voting tory.

we have to make sacrifices in the fight against communism.

not sorry

Lad, please reply

>UK is fucked
>pay taxes to sort out Sudan

No.

>Drivin' down the road in a truck of peace on a busy highway. Drivin' down the road in a truck of peace. Who do you think we'll bump into today?

The issue isn't race, it's deception

We all know the (((Tories))) aren't based, but who the fuck else is in a position to form a government and negotiate a hard Brexit?

Labour? Even if by some miracle Corbyn won his piss poor negotiating skills would have us bending over backwards to suck globalist cock.

The Lib Dems? They'd suck that cock willingly rather than be forced into it by not knowing how to negotiate. Same with the greens.

UKIP? They'd give us the hardest Brexit but let's be real mate, they're not forming a government.

It's the Tories or hand victory to the eurocrats.

I'm going to go with the Tories, thanks.

Also the Saudis are fucking up anything touching that bit of water between them and Africa, Yemen is brown bread.

They seek to control the red sea and the gulf of Aden mouth. They have their finger in the Sudanese drama.

Anyone got any plans to leave the UK? If the blackpill meme is true then it's the logical conclusion...

Himmler's Father literally was an part Asian I think one of those assimilated Tatars that Mongol invasion brought

That's spilt milk at this point. No amount of anger will make her unpregnant.
What's done is done. You can be mad at her but it has no relevance on the kid.

The internal mayhem I'm feeling is spilling out everywhere. I loved it, and felt very connected to activism - particularly activism that feels loaded with potential. Not the oppositional activism that seems like there's a stasis around it - earnestly sincere, but a monolith equal to the establishment

Where is there to go? Our home is our home is our home.

She'll say she wont but then will do it in secret, or a thousand micro-payments under various misleading names.

And where do you plan on going....

How did you get started? Are there any decent online vendors who don't make you take a picture with ID on a webcam? I get that they want some sort of user verification but I'm not convinced you can trust the dirty ruski's who run most crypto venders to not try and steal your identity down the track.