Do they know something we don't?

>The British-based betting firm Ladbrokes says Marine Le Pen is attracting 90 percent of the bets on the eve of the French presidential election, as people gamble that France is in line for an upset.

>The betting firm said Saturday despite the polls favoring her centrist rival, Emmanuel Macron, gamblers are putting money on the idea that France may be in line for a political shock similar to Britain’s decision to leave the European Union or Donald Trump’s victory in the U.S. presidential election.

>Le Pen’s odds are 6-1. Macron is at 1-10 odds.

>Nicola McGeady of Ladbrokes says with “so many political upsets in recent times, we are not surprised to see punters ignoring the polls. Le Pen is attracting the weight of money.”

breitbart.com/london/2017/05/06/punters-overwhelmingly-backing-le-pen-eve-election/

Look, it's pretty simple. Gambler's dont see a point/thrill in beting on Macron. Those odds are shit. Now, a bet on Le Pen, that's something else...
And most likely: not that many people are betting anyways, say compared to the Doland, or Brexit.

I could see that. I don't a whole lot about the demographics and economic situation on the ground. I was just curious as to whether there was a major problem that the elite were blind to, which is what happened here.

gambling is degenerate.

only if you lose

Brothers in Arms and Family. EU should crumble.

Everybody just regrets not betting on trump

I bet on him, and I bet on Le Pen too, feels good.

Macron is 10-1 on?

Embarrassing. The French are literally this cucked. Pack your bags and go home lads, foregone conclusion.

It's simply because English like to loose money. Just look at the brexit: now they owe us tenths of billions.

Didn't they tell you all to fuck off and that they aren't going to pay?

Then no deal, and massive law suits up their arse.
And if no deal, no economy for them

I bet on both Brexit and Trump.
Not betting here though. I feel as if she's gonna lose. But holy shit do I hope I'm wrong.

It's always darkest just before the dawn

>(((24-point lead)))
They're getting desperate now

Oh no a french lawyer is gonna bring a case to the EU

What exactly is keeping them from telling you frogs to fuck off? Oh yeah, nothing. The idea of you frenchies trying to extort money from someone is funny

You won't be around long enough to extort anyone, cuckfrog, get your prayer mat ready for muhammad so he feels at home

Ah wait, he already is

digits of truth and justice

Our lawyers tell us we're not obliged to pay anything, least of all €100Billion; a number they've pulled out of their arses.

I hope Le Pen wins and the EU crumbles.

Nah you get to pay the Anglo's previous share of nigger and muslim bucks.

Enjoy.

>Do they know something we don't?
how to speak french

Other than that

If the odds were 1/4 I doubt the best would be coming in.

I was confident that Trump would win. The only thing I was truly worried about was voting machines being rigged. That said, I told my friend who I watched it with that the best and most realistic odds that Vegas could give him was 1 in 4, based on the fact that he had to win every state Romney won and flip a blue state, and all Hillary had to do was keep the states that went blue four years ago. Trump is insanely popular (according to the electorate, not the 2/3 of Americans who didn't vote) but historical data has to play a part in the determination of the odds. Any French anons that can describe your election in these terms?

ATTENTION ALL FROGS
MY FINAL APPEAL
ALL FROGS GET IN HERE

>Marine Le Pen will not be elected president of France. Emmanuel Macron will win.

Sorry guys. It's already over. The Washington Post has called it.

>investing in brexit and the donald is degenerate

oh ye poorfag of little faith, i dont trust the fucking french however, still got a bet running tho