Very true

Other urls found in this thread:

abc7news.com/news/teen-killed-in-sf-identified-as-daly-city-resident/1944627/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If their name ends in Berg they don't even get to court.

>What is severity of offense

Judge Mathis? Hood tv judge from Chicago? Bet he meant white kids go to therapy and black kids go to jail.

Privileged (white) kids have the capacity for change.

What's with this stupid trend of people taking complicated issues and boiling them down to ten words or less?

Niggers beat up their counselor and go to jail.

The poor are not people so I don't see the problem.

So the privileged are smart enough to seek help before they commit a crime? And why do people go to jail for being poor?

It is the truth. Poor kids (niggers) are criminals, and go to jail. White kids go to counseling for saying that niggers are criminals.

My man!

Nigs go to Nignog State and Federal Univeristy

SPOILER
OP is the former, and needs said consoling seeing as his condition is worsening.
>oh the guilt of having enslaved so many...
Go be a faggot somewhere else

*counseling

Damn...deep.

> Privileged kids get arrested for drinking alcohol. Poor kids kill each other and steal cars.

>Privileged kids go to counseling, poor kids go to the morgue

fixed

abc7news.com/news/teen-killed-in-sf-identified-as-daly-city-resident/1944627/

Most social issues are not that complicated

"Counseling" is completely worthless and just more bullshit shoved down our throats by (((them))).

It is true.

When I killed and butchered my first girlfriend, I ended up getting a job as a court clerk rather than go to jail thanks to the fact my father was a senator. Changed my life.

Now I kill and butcher young black people as a police officer. It's so great being white.

wtf, I like jail now

So does that mean that because I've been in jail I'm officially NOT privileged? What's that? Because I'm white nobody cares? Shocking.

Thank you for your service.

doing the lord's work

Too bad they have cameras now. That and they figured out how to ambush kill cops.

You mean niggers go to jail