CIVIL WAR 2

**PART 1** THE COORDINATED ASSAULT ON FREE SPEECH
As we are all aware, academia has long been the battleground for the hearts and minds of the American youth. As Yuri Bezmenov almost prophetically noted, a culture of a nation is much easier changed by shaping the younger generations to accept methods of thinking previously unacceptable to the older generations. Through this utilization of the fatherless, malnourished, drug-addled, revolution-fetishized masses of disenfranchised youths, the ever present Iniquities seek to permanently shift the paradigm of “freedom” and “security”.
All across our great nation, Marxist ideology has taken hold of our education system from top to bottom, indoctrinating our young from the moment they enter the system into the new collectivist religion. Most of these teachers have themselves never experienced real life, building independently for the good of a nation, and fell into powerful positions by effective playing of the beauracracy. Many in the Universities are tenured, and receive massive government grants with which to conduct their studies on “sociology” and “political theory”. Quite a few see themselves as messengers of the “Right Side of History”, and justify their affiliation with destructive NGO’s, terrorist cells, and dictators as such. These messengers work actively to destroy the fabric of our society, and recruit impressionable youth into becoming their foot-soldiers of the revolution. Through cult practices, they brainwash idealists into the pursuit of total systemic collapse.
But they are highly visible. By their required nature of plausible deniability, they expose themselves to tracing of their funds, their supply chains, and their affiliate groups across the country. They expose their hierarchy openly, as well as their meeting places and training grounds. Legally, their position would be indefensible, if not for their lawyers. But even a lawyer can be disappeared, or should I say disbarred…

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fvTfqxWzsE0
local.nixle.com/alert/5939005/?sub_id=3127797
goybook(.)com/uclaDAAP/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

**Part 2** THE DESTRUCTION OF RIGHT-WING MEDIA
The sustained campaign directed at the most visible advocates of Freedom-based thinking is a direct attack on President Donald J Trump’s most direct line to the attitudes and opinions of the people. With Sean Hannity set to leave Fox news of the cusp of O’Reilly and Bright’s departures, the transition of Fox into the nu-liberal mouthpiece (Under Rupert Murdoch’s sons) is now complete. In addition, the Google demonetization has dealt a massive blow to the morale of the alt-right, with everyone from Alex Jones to PewDiePie feeling the sting. Alex Jones in particular has suffered deeply for his attempts at uncovering Pizzagate: sued multiple times, shamed across the media, de-advertised in all senses, and don’t believe for a second his wife’s attempts at full custody were coincidental. This forward assault on Freddom-based personalities, in conjunction with the retroactive censoring of news article, television shows, and other media forms, and the rewriting of algorithms on all major websites, will soon force us into the “internet ghettos” warned of by Matt Drudge and many others
It is an established fact that right-wing voices dominate the talk-based circuits, while left-wing voices dominate the text-based circuits. Simply put, the right consistently has more entertaining personalities. At this moment, the right needs a reestablishment of alternative media, a fresh generation of young-blood idealists with nothing to lose, armed with the truth, their face, and their testicles; a new, tech-savvy wave of educated mouth-pieces willing to do the work necessary to be taken legitimately in the fast-fracturing news medium.

**PART 3** THE DEEP STATE ATTACK ON TRUMPISM
From the moment President Donald J Trump stepped into the Oval Office, the powers that be have worked tirelessly to cut off all the members of Trump’s inner circle, while deceiving him into placing enemies within his own mist by manipulating his love of the military, his family, and his country. But Trump is much smarter than they give him credit for. You need only look at his domestic action alone to see his continued fight against the DC Machine; from the immediate repeal of TPP, to his attempts at immigration halts, his steady dedication to the wall, his executive order on preaching from the pulpit, he is fighting as hard as possible within his lateral powers to accomplish his agenda. Some who appeared as enemies are fast becoming his greatest assets (Ted Cruz, Sean Spicer, Jeff Sessions) and those who seemed his greatest assets have become his most deadly burdens (Jared Kushner, H.R. McMaster, Nikki Haley). As such, Trump has worked aggressively to meet as many foreign heads of state as possible, to circumvent the subversion in his ranks, as he recognizes they will be his best allies.
You would do well to remember that the war did not end simply because we elected Donald Trump; in fact, the war is only beginning, and now more than ever your President needs you to stand by him. He needs you to do what he cannot, for fear of retaliation against his family and his Presidency. You must attack your local representatives with the same vigor with which you destroyed Hillary Clinton in the 2016 election. Take a comprehensive look around your states; who are your Governors, your Senators, your Mayors, your Electors, etc. Find out which ones refuse to support President Donald J Trump, and why. Then start digging.

**PART 4** FOREIGN ACTORS IN OUR MIDST
Among those attempting to pull our country apart at the seams are large groups of compromised individuals, as well as corporations and political entities. It should be a well-known fact by now that Israel, Saudi Arabia, and China have a death grip on Hollywood, and everything that spans outward, including movie, music, video game, and television production. China and Russia also have massive holdings within the California technology market, in addition to the Saudi’s holding large swaths of Silicon Valley. In addition, these three countries are extremely active in funding agitator groups all across the country (to your chagrin, Israel is not, as the US is only useful to them as a directable military power.)
If you have been paying attention geopolitically, you know Russia has been buzzing their bombers around Alaska, while China has maintained a constant push outwards on the China Sea. But what you may not suspect is that the sporadic black-outs are in fact a testing of the water; in reality, Chinese state hackers have been flipping switches, so to speak, on a small-scale to test how the US will react diplomatically and militarily. And they are fast finding out that President Trump is not going to back down, with his deployment of military armor to weak infrastructure points all across the west coast, and his expressed desire to meet with both Rodrigo Duterte and Kim Jung Un. Recognize that the situation is infinitely tenser than anyone on this board is giving it credit for, but remember how destructive the power of information can be, when someone’s game relies entirely on subterfuge. Every one of these foreign entities must own real estate, file for business licenses, file taxes, and some may even receive federal grants. Certainly that federal money could be much more effectively directed, if a smart “community organizer” was so inclined.

**PART 5** REVOLUTIONARY TERRORISTS AND THE AMERICAN SPRING
All aforementioned groups are working in conjunction to ultimately bring about the Balkanization of the United States. Through the primary battleground of California, the powers that be will attempt to create a sustained civil war between the Constitutional Loyalists and the Marxist agitators. Meanwhile, foreign entities will use their already established clandestine operations and infrastructure to gain a foothold within the American territory, and the Deep State will use this to turn America into a permanent police state.
And why are the doing this? Because it has always been the plan. Since the dawn of thought in the first man, the desire to rule has been made manifest in every political structure every devised by humanity. The esoteric teaching of the star-gazing priests of old, passed down through the ages into the modern Mystery Schools, demands a one-world totalitarian regime united under a single currency and religion, ruled over by the godly race of the initiated. But as with all the plans of mice and men, it takes but a single drop of chaos to tear the plans asunder…
It is with this message I implore you all; CLAN UP. You must meet your fellow “initiates” in person, and devise how you will take your freedom back from the ground up. You must be willing to dedicate all your energy, all your mental faculties towards the fight for freedom, and while these aspects of the WAR I have illustrated may seem massive and insurmountable, their visibility is their weakness, and indeed I have already illustrated methods of attack.

Sup Forums has been de-politicized, you have been made to focus on distraction and destruction. YOU MUST REVOLT AGAINST THE MODERN WORLD.

To those in LA looking for a fight
Culver City Plaza
This Sunday 3-330 pm
Bench in front of the Lion. look for the MAGA hat
This is not the first meeting. You will not be alone.

Bump. Men of the West Unite, do not let your Freedom be taken by the Marxist hurricane.

This is a sting operation, do not trust op.

I was here yesterday night, and we had a great conversation.

Sit around if you like, your country will collapse around you.

Bump.

Lets Make The Catalog Great Again.

Saging walls of text from autists.

Go home, Alex Jones. You already lost your kid.

I get that the job of schools and universities has become converting people to leftists but they wont be radicalized. The only reason why there are as many antifa types as there are is because theyre soros funded

>bumping your own thread
How fucking retarded are you? Also not reading your wall of pizzagate tier larp faggotry.

Radicalization will obviously happen at a higher rate if more people are inclined towards that ideology to begin with. Ideas will have to be supported by earlier posessed ideas. To go from college to antifa is easier than to go from being a native in the jungle to antifa.

Just like muslim - jihadi is easier than atheist neckbeard - jihadi.

So what I'm saying is, as long as you convert many enough to cultural marxism you'll have a large group extremists enough to do damage. If say 2 % if leftists became extremists, you'll obviously have many more in sheer numbers if you start subverting people through propaganda at universities.

Would you prefer the Clinton threads, or maybe you can ask a negro like its reddit?

You are lying to yourself, this is a repetition of old cycles. If this was a singular attack of foreign-funded agitators, then maybe it wouldn't be so dangerous.

capped and FUCK THESE WHORESHILLS DED

have a bump

A Classic Illustration
youtu.be/fvTfqxWzsE0

Very Nice. Never underestimate what a few well-coordinated, very angry people can accomplish.

Hmm very interesting

Heres a bump while i read all that

Nice thread OP. I agree

Thanks bros.

The catalog has been full of shit lately, and we have to utilize our skills in unconventional ways if we want to succeed.

I think you have a good point on Trump trying to meet with foreign leaders, the situation seems very similar to Kennedy's tenure and the cuban missile crisis, when his whole cabinet wanted war with Russia, but Kennedy and Khrushchev knew from their discussions that neither actually wanted one.

>those who seemed his greatest assets have become his most deadly burdens (Jared Kushner, H.R. McMaster, Nikki Haley)
This is one of the things that scares me most right now- I believe that Trump at the very least wants to repair America (even if he wants to do well for himself as well), but this is one thing that it will be hard for us to help with. We can fight Antifa in the streets and spread leaked info about the globalists, but very few of us can influence the President himself. I hope that Alex Jones was right that Trump does indeed listen to/communicate with him, and can see what's being done to his agenda. I understand that there are chessboards within chessboards, so I hope that Trump and his backers are actually playing 777D chess.

Can you sign my copy of your book?

Exactly. Sup Forums is asleep.

Very much so. Even to the extent that Trump's own cabinet is throwing false-flags against him to force his hand in various theaters.

We have to unify and take back our local governments. If the committees and electorates are filled with our people, then we will hold much greater influence.

Coordinated multi-media attacks. There are many elections happening nation-wide this year and next..

tl;dr bullshit

What are you saying? We need to mount an offensive against the federal government? or Against Antifa?
If so, your an idiot or a shill.

Yeah, it does make a lot of sense. But unless people are really going to organize, idk how much damage you could actually do in local elections. Sup Forums is pretty chaotic, and puts a lot of energy into stupid stuff.

Im already active in my area, but its a pretty small town. Seems like it would be way more difficult in California.

In war the first one to attack looses all support of the people.
Why do you think false flags exist?

>Civil war thread
>Check ID
>1/HWDUid
>HWDUid
>HWDU

THE BEEF BTFO
HE WILL DIVIDE US

>Check ID
>FGvWRKr0
>FG WRK
just add vowels
>FAG WORK

Not fag worker? Cmon burger, try harder. Throw in some context at least.

tldr:
>Part 1: The coordinated assault on Free speech
(((communist marxists))) have infiltrated academia to push marxism on the youth. Control the youth, control the future. They're being indoctrinated to love big government & hate freedom.They're on the right side of history & use that to justify their affiliation with terrorism. (they're the useful idiots boots on the ground)

>Part 2: The destruction of right-wing media
All this attack against right-wing media is coordinated. Like fox news firing of Hannity & O'Reilly & Bright's departure. As well as the attacks on Alex Jones. They want to force right wing sites to the ''internet ghettos'' & make mainstream right-wing press into nu-liberals.

No, I am saying we utilize our collective knowledge of history, law, and culture to retake our local municipalities through coordinated propaganda campaigns, investigation and imprisoning of traitorous entities in our country, and election of our own people into positions of power.

WE have to drain the swamp, we can't sit and wait for a God Emperor to pull the plug.

Very true, but if we take anything from our forefathers, it should be that the raw willpower of a few good men can change the course of a country. We all have a unique understanding of mass social dynamics that most don't, by virtue of our time and efforts spent here.

saved will read later

You think too obtusely. We are coordinating; by your logic anyway, the left has already lost, and this is the final hammer.

How can a hat be so disloyal?

Indeed a classic. In case anyone wouldn't have watched this, I write this now to tell you to DO WATCH. It is one of the more important videos ever IMO.

Replies to me are trips. What does Kek mean by this?

I can agree with that one we need to form a PAC.
POL PAC. I'm in.
I'm not waiting for a god emperor to save us. I'm waiting on the general public to figure out how they are being raped, they are slowly coming around.

The thing is, this post is disinfo. We all have the right to associate with each other, and we are not on watch lists. If the Trump supporters were on watch lists we wouldnt be able yo get concealed carry licdnses or travel. Most of them are out joining the nra, or the ccaa or goal. Before Trump this demographic was already organizing, but inside of churches. This is ths real reason ehy Obama put christian evangrlists on the top of the terrorist watchlist.

A post like thd one i am replying to is designed to scare you, intjmidate you, stop you from standing up in union. You have nothing to fear, none of us do. There is not going to be another Waco, this time we have too much visibility. This is OP's point, and I second it. They have nothing to threaten us with. Millions of citizens organize constantly around the country every day. Are we supposed to believe the left can do it and we can't? They don't go to church. In real life, not the internet, they literally have no platform. These hilltards are not even land owners.

Mockingbird

(cont)
>Part 3: The deep state attack on Trumpism
The deep state is manipulating Trump but he's circumventing them by seeking to directly meet with foreign officials and stay steadfast on domestic policy. We need to organize the right wing better for local governments to gain a strong foothold.

>Part 4: Foreign actors in our midst
Foreign powers (Israel , China , Russia , Saudi Arabia) control a lot of US companies & hollywood, pushing propaganda to weaken us. They also fund many leftist groups to agitate us. Russians were testing Trump by flying bombers near Alaska , China by hacking the US power grid causing blackouts on a small scale. Trump didn't back down.

>Part 5: Revolutionary terrorists and the American spring
pretty much use Marxist agitators to cause a prolonged civil war vs the right wing where foreign powers will take advantage & claim control over the US. The (((deep state))) will turn the US to a police state.

It means you must work harder.

I like that. POLPAC.

You must bring the truth to them. Think coordinated papering campaigns, combining IRL advertising, memes, QR codes, social media, etc.

Saved

Here's a more accurate description of what ANTIFA stands for.

(Enjoy)

From a sliding thread:

MAJOR TAKEDOWN of BERKELEY ANTIFA COMING!!!!!

From The Berkeley Police Department:

"We are still asking for your videos and photographs of those who may have committed crimes during the event.......For those of you who have already shared photographs and video from the event, we are grateful for your assistance."

It's not just gonna be Bike Lock Guy.

local.nixle.com/alert/5939005/?sub_id=3127797

america was founded upon a REVOLUTIONARY WAR. how many fucking countries start after a REVOLUTION? just america. the other shit countries of this planet have revolutions just to keep up. AMERICA ONLY NEEDED ONE REVOLUTION... THE ONE TO START THE USA.

to make america great again... CIVIL WAR IS MANDATORY. which should help lead to victory in wars elsewhere on this motherfuck all planet.

If the Red States take up arms, I will welcome them to my home as liberators.

Thanks, user. I was surprised no one was commenting in my thread.

think smaller
think counties

The commies are dumb. Even if we are going to be goaded into domestic civil war, we will annex canada and mexico out of fucking spite once we are done crushing the insurrectionists. We will just get bigger.

I gotchu, senpai. That's why I stay 100% on that catalog.

This is not a map of your enemies to destroy. This is a map of your lands to retake.

But even then, you will have to clean out some of the red areas.

Just remember
No fighting until after the snakes head is severed from it's body.

once it starts they will be long gone

communist countries are called republics. people's republic of china. republic of korea. ireland is a repbublic which seems like white communism. russian communism? how the fuck should I know.

korea is split in some stale civil war. china supposedly has had civil war in the past. ireland has it's irish republican army just to be civil warfare against britain mostly I think.

is america a republic? has america had civil war before? america is just some kind of communism

You were here yesterday, and I was Kimposting. Good shit, have a bump for other people to read.

This is actually a pretty good tl;dr.

bump

I was at the meeting last week. Can confirm that much preparation for Free Speech Rally has taken place in the past week and that, despite my initial reservations, I'm glad I went to meet anons irl. OP is gentleman/scholar and apparently not a fag.

I can confirm that at least myself and another user from the first meeting will be joining OP tomorrow.

AMA or whatever.

Bump

Yes, though I reckon you live in a very red area, given your description yesterday.

An offhand thing that might be harder, if we are really to combat the media control, would be to try and shift people away from the mainstream social networks. I know Gab.ai is gaining popularity as a Twitter replacement, though I've never used it. And I know of sites like Vimeo and Vid.me, but I know they aren't as good as Youtube.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Source on any of this?
'Cause I feel like this view of higher education comes from articles depicting extreme cases
I'm young, college educated, and liberal, but I'm definitely not Marxist. The people on campus who call themselves "Marxist" are a minority, and many of them haven't even read Marx. They're a buncha young fools, most of whom believe in what Marx derisively called bourgeoise socialism, who want to buck the system b/c they think communism can't be as bad as it's portrayed in American media, which I think is a fair assessment.
So TL;DR your vision of college campuses is extreme, and doesn't match well with the reality of college. Most students just wanna get a degree and get a job, or if they're priveleged they wanna party.

btw don't take asian (chinese and korean) war propaganda for real.

they're closer the the "art of war "literature which means they're most likely just talking as much shit as possible just to sound big. boastful. and threatening. that is part of the art of war.

who the fuck has capability and boasts about it? only ignominious ones try to sound bigger than they really are.

Saved, be cautious but never afraid. There's only so much the government can do to repress free speech/thought and freedom of movement without being a police state.

REPORT ANTIFA TO YOUR LOCAL FBI OFFICE

up

What OP's getting at (I think) is "cultural Marxism". Cultural Marxism is the idea that the real goal of Marxism is to sow dissension in, and ultimately destroy, Western societies. the thinking goes that, since the original Marxism, which was entirely focused on economics and "class struggle", failed to accomplish this goal, many the people who share that Marxist goal of destroying the West have pivoted to a more promising tactic of trying to undermine the West by changing Western culture.

Just think about anytime you've heard a professor express an opinion that casts Western culture (or white men, who are essentially the backbone of Western civilization) in a negative light. "White privilege", always harping on the evils of "imperialism", claiming society is inherently "white supremacist", anything to do with feminism, etc.

This cultural Marxist view is essentially unchallenged in the humanities. In the social sciences, it's nearly dominant but the takeover has been a lot slower due to the fact that you need at least a little data to back up social science claims, even if you ultimately get to interpret that data as retardedly as you want in order to make it seem to support your worldview.

Does that sound more familiar?

Any Bay Area fags wanna meet up?

Civil War will start on 6-4-17

these fuckers actually think they have a chance with Trump as president? if they were going to do this they should have done it under Obama

you don't really think that people are going to give into writing which wants them to lose and be destroyed do you? people aren't that gullible when challenged by HATE. marxism just creates winners.

hate writing is an easy way to get your way as a belligerent.

They are just useful idiots, a bigger part of the whole. More important is how they filter into unions and positions of power with which to give the agitators plausible deniability.

I have been unable to confirm a report that BAMN captured a seat on the UCLA Undergard student council, but I know for a fact they were running.

It doesn't have to happen at every college, or even most colleges, just the important, vulnerable ones.

goybook(.)com/uclaDAAP/

>Antifa about to be BTFO by the FBI

HAMMER PROTOCOL NOW

Ill upboat you guys since i live literally 100 miles from civilization.

I hope you guys make something good out of this.

People don't realize that they're "giving in". They just think they're "doing the right thing", because they're told over and over that all of the things that support their civilization and way of life are evil.

I have to leave now, but I will start another thread later tonight about midnight Pacific Time, though I don't expect much action. Anyone want to join in, or try to clan up, look for it with the same title.

Other wise, if you are interested:
Culver City Plaza
This Sunday (Tomorrow) 3-330 pm
Bench in front of the Lion. look for the MAGA hat

Someone please go and take pictures of these cringelords.

Anyone in Northwest Arkansas know if there are any anons meeting in the region? I'm a law school student so I can't necessarily be open about any association wth "radical" groups (mere appearance of impropriety and all that), but I've spent my entire life building up my resume and forming connections to one day secure a leadership position. The reason I mention this is that I would be more than willing to meet and communicate with such an organization were one nearby.

More than a few people with ties to certain alphabets live in this area and have written individuals recommendation, secured them internships, etc.

All Marxist groups select vulnerable young recruits then subject them to a standardized brainwashing regiment. This is well documented in a book Thought Reform and the Psychology of Totalism: A Study of "Brainwashing" in China. New York: Norton. 1961. The author is Jay Lifton, M.D, a psychiatrist and professor at John Jay College of Criminal Justice in New York. Antifa and BAMN, and any Marxist group use the techniques laid out by Dr. Lifton. The leader of BAMN is Shanta Driver. She graduated in Psychology and Social Relations from Harvard in 1975, and Wayne State University Law School in 2002.

I was at a HWNDU event.

There was one guy who kept on repeating "DEUS VULT."

Wizard of Cause would like to have a conversation with these fucking idiots.

Very good, OP. About time to bash their fucking heads. Hopefully we will organize in the same fashion here.

Upboat

One of these guys is a lawyer with mad connects. Thats what Im talking about.

That wouldn't be to effective if the media is completely leftist. They would broadcast everything the ''right wing'' does & downplay everything the marxists do.

Can't stress the importance saving right-wing media

>All Christian groups select vulnerable young recruits then subject them to a standardized brainwashing regiment.

All this hippy Jesus Christian communist shit wouldn't be an issue if the U.S. was majority atheist.

I remember a thread where people were talking about humiliation tactics, like glitterbombing, or balloons of paint, paint pens, silly string, and stuff like that to shame and mark antifa at the same time.

That sounds like it would read pretty good in the media. Would be pretty hilarious too

I'll take care of my county. It is blue, but the people are weak.

This map is revealing. Look at D.C. and the surrounding area. How is Trump supposed to get shit done when everyone within a hundred miles hates him? He needs all the help he can get

Yeah, that's true. Sup Forums made me bloodthirsty.

Bay Area fag here, sure.

I live like, 20 minutes from San Fran

Even IF any of this matters/is true

It's too late. We lost the war already. You can't fix a broken system using its own tools.

The narrative is now controlled; and history shows that the culture that controls the record is the victor.

You yourself said the right had vouce media while the left had written; show me one intance where an oral tradition survived the encounter with a literate one.

There's nothing left to do. That's why were here. We can make a sound and fury, but the world is already set on a course.

smells like a setup
Sup Forums does not go outside for any one man spare maybe trump

The only thing that will stop the current free-fall into complete madness is state secession or armed revolt. DC is rotten to the core and cannot be fixed.

Whoa this are lots of words.

or you could just develop a language and record your side. start collecting the documents and form a library, that's you said the winning side does , right?

Quit thinking in terms of red or blue - it's all tyranny. The politicians are parasites with no concern for middle America - all they care about is their chances for re-election. The entire system has to be purged and reborn. We need a hardcore movement to forcefully end anything the Federal government is doing that directly violates the Constitution. This includes completely disbanding the Patriot Act and nationalizing the Federal Reserve.

This. There is no point anymore to playing into (((their))) games. The system is working flawlessly; the populace (majority) is brainwashed and will continue to vote for the bad guys so long as they are comfortably numb. The populace is literally castrated, men have become women. There is no honor left in this country or what (((it))) stands for. The brave and courageous men left of this nation died in long lost wars and will continue to die, while this country rots from the inside out. Better get cozy and enjoy this last decade or so of American Imperialism.

bump