LOL

LOL

My fucking god

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/emmanuel-macron-email-hack-leaks-election-marine-le-pen-russia-media-ordered-not-publish-commission-a7721111.html
heatst.com/tech/french-police-seeking-Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Leaked documents are fake news anyways.

Only rural and suburban retards don't like Macron.

(((democracy)))

It's so fucking brazen

> shitposters you recognize on pol

>debtors you recognize on Sup Forums

>muh fake news
censorship for truth
>Russia placed border next to NATO army
war for peace
>critic muslims is racist and gets you jailed
oppression for equality

>obvious shillposting

why is it always canada?

Only rural and suburban retards believe these russian leaks, cosmopolitan and intelligent city dwellers read real news.

>spam fake news
>try to slander the winning side
>fake news tryed to be made real.

>20 trillion in debt

Pay up bitch

The european press arent reporting on the content of the leaks at all. It's even illegal to do so at this time in France

crying emoji 100 100 100

democracy was a mistake

fuck off reddit

cosmopolitan and intelligent city dwellers read alex jones, that's why we're winning.

Make us, leaf.

Fuck off .

>Stop Dave.
>Stop.
>Dave, Stop.
>Dave, please stop.

It's time to give up on facts, guys. Go to sleep. I'm sure you're all very sleepy.

I'm quite the cosmopolitan and I find Alex Jones repulsive. Anyone that has radical right wing views like obviously lacks culture and tolerance.

What the FUCK

I'm a #CruzMissile now

Yes, lets ignore facts for (((democracy)))

that's a common misconception, it is actually the radical right wingers who care about culture.

>1:1 debt-to-GDP ratio; avg. household leveraged something like 10:1
>it's all dollar-denominated anyway
>you understand where dollars come from right
You might not have a brain.

This. A lot of journalists are kept in custody in drunk tanks until after the election so they don't disturb democracy.

Wtf i love love wtf now

So you simply remade the thread because I called you out on your kikery in the last one?

Here's the post again explaining why this happens

You're right. Fuck Drumpf. French people should vote for Hillary. You know, that blonde oldish woman.

A. FUCKING. LEAF.

>for democracy's sake

HUEHUEHUEHUEHEUEHEUEHEUEHEUEHUEHEUEHEUEHEUEHEU

Kill yourself you fucking statist.

I'm not defending anything you faggot, I'm simply explaining that this is a law followed by the EU and has been like that for years. It's not something "helping" Macron.

Are all bulgarians as dumb as you?

Oh I love responses like this. Please point me to the part of my post that indicates that I'm dumb

What province you in senpai?

always a fucking canadian

Your entire previous post. It lacks thinking beyond the most basic autistic level surface thought.

What? What information are you even attempting to convey?

>Why is it always Canada?
QFT

>journalists should not report things that are in the public interest and should not give public information or access to the truth that may cause them to vote in a way we don't like

Obviously something beyond a sub 100 IQ ESL.

I'm still waiting for you to point to the part of my post that indicates that I'm dumb.

Trump's tax returns are absolutely necessary for a good and free press though.

Piss of leaf. Your government is next.

>law followed by the EU and has been like that for years
>not something "helping" Macro

>being this obvious

leafs are the real problem

damn you wrecked him

>(((science)))
>(((Zimmerman)))

Oh, that one.

The post (and the article) is formed like the EU is trying to suppress the media in favor of Macron. What I simply explained is that there is no such conspiracy in place, and that such a law - a law of "you're not allowed to talk about the election in the day before it", has been in place for years before Macron ran for president.

As for whether that is beneficial for him currently or not, I don't care. I'm simply telling how stuff really works.

>yfw there's nothing damning in the leaks but because Journalists can't report it French voters think there is

>I'm simply explaining that this is a law followed by the EU

The EU does not have the authority (yet) to police the press of member states.

I wonder if shit posting under canada proxy is a tactic to cut off America /pol from its closest allies? A lot of Canadians are stupid but there's even more good clay to mold.

It's not the EU who's enforcing that law, it's a local law in the member countries. It's just common within the EU region, hence why I said "EU"

>Only rural and suburban retards don't like Macron.

2 things.

First, if rural and suburban citizens are retards, it says something about the choices made for our education by the guys in power for the last four decades.

Second, since rural and suburban citizens massively voted against Le Pen in 2002 (80% of them), it means that they were smart before but became retarded while Hollande was President. Our new vaccine against the Flu may be the cause.

Is anyone else excited? I have carefully read every document and reviewed all the evidence and I've concluded that it's all very interesting. I'm excited. We should all be excited and never sleep again.

>faking 9gb worth of documents while making them somewhat consistent with one another
Occam's razor.

Sure thing. We owe most of that money to ourselves anyway.

Why did you make this the OP? Did you just wake up? It's even worse than that.

>Media has literally been "ORDERED" by electoral commission not to publish content of messages. Journalists could face criminal charges for violating laws preventing influence on vote

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/emmanuel-macron-email-hack-leaks-election-marine-le-pen-russia-media-ordered-not-publish-commission-a7721111.html

>"French Police Seeking Sup Forums Troll Who Spread Fake Documents About Presidential Candidate Macron"

heatst.com/tech/french-police-seeking-Sup Forums-troll-who-spread-fake-documents-about-presidential-candidate-macron/

Also, I googled but couldn't find any news articles, but apparently Sup Forums as a whole has been blocked in France. Google it though and you can see for yourself.

>Also, I googled but couldn't find any news articles, but apparently Sup Forums as a whole has been blocked in France. Google it though and you can see for yourself
Also fake news spread by people who wish to stir shit up. Sup Forums is not blocked in France.

fucking leaf

Day Of.
Soon.

cheap proxies

The point of the article was that facts don't stand in the face of lies because they are inherently uncomfortable.

Conservatives can make up shit that helps their (((fake))) beliefs and get away with it even if someone points out the truth.

However an appeal to emotion can overcome lies because the populace is full of idiots who think they are geniuses. It's standard politics.