Fidget spinners

Too many people are using these fidget spinners and it is helping kids with ADHD and autism
this is a terrible terrible world if we dont get rid of these fidget spinners kids with autism will take over our land that we stand on today.
Thank you for your time.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3016271/
ijponline.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1824-7288-36-79
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

god forbid anyone has any time to spend in silent reflection

non-stop distraction. i'm waiting for my kid to ask me for one of these so i can drive a couple bearings into plywood and lay his fidget spinner on my corpse because i failed as a father

They don't help shit. They make the hyperactive faggots even more useless in a classroom.

Yes this will obviously help people with ADHD pay attention.

>Too many people are using these fidget spinners and it is helping kids with ADHD and autism

its helping to become more autists

wait wait wait. If fidget spinners are popular among regular normie fags, doesn't that mean all normies have autism?

fake illness to begin with. billions are now invested in this carnie trick and this is the latest

when i was 12, i used to get angry at my parents for never letting me use the computer or watch TV for more than 1 hr before but now i really appreciate. in retrospect, i both read more because of it, and enjoyed what spare videogame time i had.

>MFW I have never seen these things before

Can someone fill me in why the fuck this is even Sup Forums related? Is this some new ShareBlue/Shill tactic being done?

It's a lot better then just injecting an ADHD kid with all manner of drugs. It'd be like giving a 7 year old hormone therapy cus he wore a dress.

No, they're ADHD.

it's a normie fad, no more, no less. it'll die down after a week

My grandfather passed his worry beads on to me. I fucking love this thing, i dont look like a faggot and it keeps my legs from violently dancing while im idle.

as a kid with adhd an autism. i cant stand the basic white fucks with fidget spinners.

That's a mala

ADD and ADHD don't even exist.

Why do people fall for such memes anyways?

wait until your kids want the 2nd generation spinners with even more customizability.
next they'll be adding led lights and whistles

This shit made me realize that I am no longer with it.

because a legitimate genetic basis for ADHD was identified in october of 2010, finally putting an end to the stupid argument about whether it's a fake disorder or not.
Variants that cause dopamine dysregulation were identified and have further been studied in large-scale linkage and GWAS studies since that time.
Kids are were over-diagnosed and medication over-prescribed but for many the disorder is very real.

source:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3016271/
ijponline.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1824-7288-36-79

Same shit

Those are for your ass, bro.

dose them with amphetamines.

>want to open a tab to see how these things work
>realize I already have two videos and three Sup Forums tabs open

Goddamn, I need one of these spinners.

>fidget spinners

i want the earth to crash into the sun, i can`t take it anymore please kill me

Might pick up one of these. Would be a useful skill to learn how to spin a knife around and throw it at high velocity.

Thanks OP,

/k/

My 12 YO sister has 3 of these things but she never spins them and Gets angry when I touch them, what the fuck is this all about? Her friends have them too and they're the normies of their year

It's the latest fad.
From tomodachi pets to hackey-sacks, to this.

this. some school just banned them because all the kids were bringing them in

But where did it come from, how did it become an international craze over night

kek

An autist at work walks around with one of these

When I was a kid we just had fingerboxes.

what is that

now thats a hobby i can get down with

this generation is lost forever

pic related. some dank boxes

finger box

Im not sure but I want one.

those are anal beads and you shove them up your ass and let the end part hang out like a pony tail your grandpa trolled you

what the piss even are these?

i've only seen them online, and there's a shop near me that says "WE SELL FIDGET SPINNERS" in the window

What do you use them for?

When I was your age we stuck our fingers in our asses and we LIKED IT

>keeps people with ADHD from being sitracted
Wouldn't it just distract them more?

fidget spinners are now a nazi symbol. /thread

What's the matter Sup Forums? Too many Dick Rate threads? Shamed your board has devolved into containment for loli/shota/furry? Get this shit out of here.

Oh hey look, it's another blatant marketing thread. I love these!

for fidgeting. by spinning them. that's literally it.

Stoicism is the true cure to all mental illness (except schizophrenia and similar shit obviously.) but stoicism can help with, addiction, ADHD, autism, body dismorphia, gender disphora, etc, etc

>carnie trick
I couldn't think of a more apt description for this fast.

but

why?

Is it just another kiddy trend for the sake of trends?

God damn I miss those, I threw in some extra money and got a chrome lined finger-box. I little heavier but more flashy- had to show all the other kids at school lol

No, it satisfies the relentless urge for stimulation.

reported for marketing

Better report all of Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums too.

the very first time i ever saw a "fidget" device of any kind was at the state fair. i would say carnie is not a too far off description of the guy who tried to sell me one.
that's what i asked the guy at the fair. he was unable to convince me to buy one.

What the rats ass fuck is that?

I can't stop laughing

>not carving finger boxes out of bone harvested from a deer you shot

That's how I got the ladies in 7th grade, best damn finger box I ever had, no clue where it ended up tho.

Yep, it literally reeks of carnie this bullshit fad. I can't believe it's taken the world by storm.

>He only has 3 tabs open.

>phoneposting

Just looks like some fad toy to me. No worse than a lot of shit we had as kids.

>i dont look like a faggot
keep thinking that homo

It's just something to use when your hands are empty
Would you rather have them touch their dicks?

>Not having your nazi fidget spinner

Explain yourselves

Should I take the plunge and buy one? Just watched a video and it looked kinda cool desu

Fidget cube >>>>>>>>>>>>>> fidget spinner

Hell, I can remember quite a few years back when a Yo-Yo was the thing to have. I still have a Duncan Original and a Duncan Butterfly laying around somewhere.

These things are retarded. A wholesaler on Harwin just got 750k of these things from China, and they sold within 3 hours. I live in a city of 4 million, is everyone autistic now?

The final redpill, women are mentally children. Women have no silent reflection. Staring at phones, earbuds plugged in. You just don't see women walking calmly in thought.

Pogs were my go-to. Never had a sweet slammer though, just mid-tier

back to Sup Forums

Stroll over to newbury comics or any Big Mall and youll probably find one for cheap

Unless you're like me and got one for 8 Bucks

>quite a few years back
Sure like 20-25 years ago.

>Two threads about fidget spinners on the front page
This is definitely shilling.

Honestly these are good for people with actual serious ADHD, especially those kids who have outbursts in class if they are not constantly stimulated. For normal people though it's just another piece of fieldwork for their stimulation addictions and should really not be encouraged and it's genuinely distracting for those that don't actually need the stimulation but just want it. Also the spinners are way too fucking big and flashy colored to be used well in public and the cubes are much better for discrete stimulation.

I have 2. One black and one red.