Why don't Muslims go to eastern Europe?

Why don't Muslims go to eastern Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

delfi.lt/news/daily/lithuania/neitiketina-35-pabegeliai-issinuomojo-autobusa-ir-spruko-is-lietuvos.d?id=72801726
youtube.com/watch?v=pDHvwz0jRuw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they are a bunch of evil racists

They have for centuries.

Why don't they go to the ME where they belong?

Because we're full, fuck off.

they're poor and shitty

They don't want to go to worse countries than those they're leaving.

No gibs for the locals to begin with.

For what reason?

The real question is why not go to Portugal?
I mean it is so close and all.

yes

better stay away from this shithole

Finland and Ireland are filled with people that would react violently to mass immigration (Sons of Odin started in Finland, IRA would go batshit if Muslims started infesting Ireland like they do in Belgium or France,) while the others are just shitholes tbqh.

They will very soon, don't worry. eastern Europe is NOT based at all.

The same reason why noone else goes there

eastern europe sucks

Nothing there worth stealing.

Tell the audience about the free money and housing for "starting agricultural businesses" they're getting in Serbia according to the new budget plans.

No gibs, no mosques, language too hard to learn, locals lived through having their countries destroyed in WW2 and through Soviet or Communist regimes so have little empathy, didn't participate in colonialism so have no white guilt hence can be openly hostile to foreigners without being socially ostracised

>t. having to listen to YALLA YALLA DEATH TO THE INFIDELS at 3 am in the morning from your mosque next door

Seriously, i would rather eat dirt for the rest of my life than seeing a single fucking raghead ever again.

no gimmetats, they would have to work, and the east isn't left cucked so they would be in a hostile envioment

The real reason is that you literally can't get into Finland through the whole Europe without Schengen visa, in which case you can't apply asylum here anyway due to Dublin regulations.

That is the only reason we aren't full of niggers.
In the rapefugee crisis of 2015 masses of ppl simply walked through the whole Europe without anybody taking their fingerprints or forcing them to stop. That is why we had our crisis too.

Germany, Denmark, Sweden.. our allies betrayed us in the middle of the crisis. We have not forgotten and will not forget.

never heard anything from a mosque in my whole life to be honest

Why don't you go to GB where you belong?

You have no idea do you?
Kikes advertise the "opportunities" on your countries.
Most muslims can't even name eastern european countries. Eastern countries are weak economicly, relative to western ones, kikes don't see them as a problem.
Eastern Europe literally saved itself by sheer chance.

Don't advertise it, in times like this it's better to present your nation as being the worst shithole on Earth all the while you stick back and laugh drinking a cold beer in a comfy place.

It's because Portugal is worse than a literal warzone

No big muslim communities to join here because we weren't so stupid to import pakis/algeris/roaches

Not even Eastern Europeans want to be in Eastern Europe.

t. Eastern European immigrant.

theyve tried...im currently making a podcast about this....albania has been trying forever

u tube backslash justin ham

Eastern Europe

Good for you. But that's going to happen, and you know it.

Eastern European Governments are determined to preserve their culture. Do not forget, the Ottoman Empire had occupied a third of Hungary from 1525 to about 1680. Hungarians are sick and tired to be occupied again!

t. Beethoven

eastern european safety nets dont pay as much.
Importing Shitskins into Germany and sweden with full safety nets is a real time example of the Venus Project. Giving a group of people anything they need and allowing them to work if they want. Guess what. Most figure to continue being shitskins.

so... stronger than swedish army

Why don't they fuck off?

very pretty. I'm a big fan eastern European architecture. I want to visit someday but it seems kind of like a dangerous place.

>le eastern europeans are based and have no sympathy towards muslims meme
Do you guys think Germans and Swedes love the fact that their country is getting overrun by mudslimes? Of course they don't. Still, they are not doing anything about it because they are cucked. The same thing would happen in eastern Europe. And it will happen.

At least we shoot rockets, not dildos.

>gdansk
>eastern european
Uhm, no. Danzig ist deutsch!

>Eastern European Governments are determined to preserve their culture
lel

lel

Because there is cold and is a piece of shit.

shitty welfare systems

Implying there are ones in the first place.

You don't go to Africa for welfare

Pyotr BTFO

Im sorry my cousins are helping settle them in ur country

>t.Tosk

I have to admit that Eastern Europeans are pretty smart, send all gypsies and criminals to Western Europe and don't let any muslim refugees in their countries

> Why don't Muslims go to eastern Europe?

because they've been in the past.

Rare knows

Because we remove kebab

And now they are out.

The truth has been shown!

My small polack brain can't compete!Shiiiet, I guess history before 1775 didn't happen.

Why providing welfare to migrants who spit on your culture and will try to take it over and Islamize it? There is no evidence of successful integration of Muslims anywhere in Europe so far.

but the genes ain't boy

>East Europe
>Not mentioning the Russian

Syria probably forbade it.

Because we don't tolerate them, low gibs, they get beaten by neo-nazis also they go to Germany as soon as they get here google translate this article delfi.lt/news/daily/lithuania/neitiketina-35-pabegeliai-issinuomojo-autobusa-ir-spruko-is-lietuvos.d?id=72801726

Just a small reminder than the Prussia were just germanized Slavs and Balts

Unfortunately, yeah.

>Germany, Denmark, Sweden.. our allies betrayed us in the middle of the crisis. We have not forgotten and will not forget.

Good tbqh, all of this multicultist shit can be traced back to the 1968 movement which was particularly strong in the anglosphere, france, germany and scandinavia.

lost file fuuuuuu

How dare you, Prussia was 100% ethnic German.

SO WHAT?

t. east prussian

>poland
>dangerous place
dunno senpai according to many ratings poland is safer country than US

1. poorer than western europe
2. nowhere near as cucked as western europe.

Because we took this land and built civilisation on it. It's ours now.

>popland
>dangerous

Sounds fucking awesome.

Stop advertising.

It's horrible, don't come here. Ever. You're gonna get assaulted, possibly raped because we have gangs of sodomites running on the streets. Complete fucking shithole.

it does look shitty, just like portugal. just absolute crap. why would anyone visit these places??
DO NOT COME

It's poor and there are no gibs

Next thread

Then why does it suck so bad today?

Pic related, Konigsberg/Kaliningrad.

they get away with murder in west Europe, the easterns wouldn't put up with their shit

Look at that street, nobody wants to go out, that's how badly the people are scared.

>Kikes advertise the "opportunities" on your countries.

For example

How do the fuck the negroes in West Africa know about Germany and Sweden
welfare?

they don't even have TV and shiet? No acess to MSM?

Literally they want to be Swedes, Norwegians and Germans.

They transverse the Sahara, get to Morocco, Ceuta, Mainland Spain, France to their final destination.

Czech here, yeah don't come here burger, drugs, mafia, pickpockets, people shooting each other in the streets, robberies, sometimes cannibalism

>visiting UAE
>shop owner asks me where im from
>portugal
>oh that's next to germany right?
>...

lush

you mean sane people.

because russians rule there since 1945

They already planned to live in Nothern Europe.

>How do the fuck the negroes in West Africa know about Germany and Sweden
NGOs. There are many documentaries about this even on Youtube.

I never liked that goddamn square, it's not built to human proportions. I understand it when there's a big stage on it for an event of some kind, but usually it's completely empty and sterile, definitely doesn't have the right atmosphere for the kind of city it's in. How do the locals feel about it?

chill
i got what you need
youtube.com/watch?v=pDHvwz0jRuw

They can't get any gibs
Why would you move from a poor country to have a better life by going to a nation almost as poor as yours?

before russians

No neetbux.

This basically, if you are not working any kind of job then probably you will be out on the street begging for gibs.

we don't know. such a strange thing.

This honestly brings me close to tearing up, while also making my blood boil. Fucking Russians, man.

please macedoniabro, remove your kebabs

kek this is fucking insane post. I mean some parts of this is true, especially anti islam, but it's more like satire, but thank you based fares for keping your islam nigers out of here.
Sadly gen x/z don't give a fuck about anything other then money and sucking outsourcing dick, instead of creating own.

I'm sure those Fuck you zoning laws regarding building size/structure is great for rentals/property prices.

What does it matter? Kosovo is poorer than us so they'll come to us and Albania is having issues aswell. But people here will always be based and will give jobs to our guys rather than Albanians and others.

The image was misleading.

why did your ancestors migrate to u.s. after 1500s and not to asia?

everybody seeks hope.

Tactfully forgetting the war of aggression germany started that led to the current situation, pic related London before Germans.

Wow, a city destroyed by war the germs started and then quickly rebuilt from cheap materials. Fucking russians!!!