Almost raped like a bitch, muthafucka

Camera filmed the exact moment when some browns tried to submit and rape an European white hoe. She was getting beaten and undressed by three men when some guards appeared. Immediately they began to run away and probably never got caught

Whitey almost cucked once again. Webm and video related

youtube.com/watch?v=QwBD2Qek4sA

Other urls found in this thread:

praha.idnes.cz/napadeni-divky-policejni-prezidium-soud-fdh-/praha-zpravy.aspx?c=A161020_170423_praha-zpravy_rsr
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sad they didn't managed to gangrape her.

Another one.

This I'm already at a chub this would've made my day got a little bit of a jerk in before dinner
Guess I'm off to /gif/

Why don't the mods fucking ban faggot posters like this

Europe? So let me guess, the three men will get a few hundred thousand Euros for the traumatic experience of not being allowed to finish raping her.

Fuck off r/t_d

this is why you pack a pistol, look at the faggot male running away. this situation could be solved with some .40

What was she doing alone at night with those Muslim men?
Stupid whore was dying to get enriched. You can be sure she'll accuse the security guards for being islamophobic.

never change germany

she looks disappointed in the end

>Kraut
you guys just wanna get cucked ey

it was a sexual emergency you racist fucks

they're already cucked.

>.40
>The kick of a .45
>With the damage of a 9mm
Nice meme calibre

Better quality video would be appreciated

Hot

false. has better accuracy than a .45 more stopping power than a 9mm. If its a meme, there is a reason why. Very practical caliber.

she's crying because they got interrupted by the racist white guards

why else wouldn't she just run away or towards the guards?

Texas what the fuck are you doing?

Not enough to teach a lesson apparently.

very nice, got more?

Haha being from sweden made it more funny.

Stopping power is myth.

bullshit, 9mm can go up to 2000 fps out of a pistol barrel, 40 tops out at 1500, 40 is a stupid, heavy, slow, whippy round. Follow up shots are far easier with a 9mm than the faggot 40

really? I some how doubt you, this is now a /k thread.

You Europeans did to yourself. Have fun.

While you lads have a laugh, the guard has already lost his job by now. Serves him right, the racist bastard

Kek confirms that this is truly what Jewmans are like now

Soros and his family must pay...

I'd pay for footage of an attempted rape where the assailants get shot in the face.

alternatively arab subhumans getting fuckedover with a knife.

LOL guard obese as fuck, no chance of catching those /fit/ rapefugees.

Reminder that if you're not /fit/, you either change that, or you kill yourself.

>even being in the proximity of ogga boogas

she knew what she was doing, better her than an innocent actual person

Norwegian white bitch tells how is her life going after getting beaten and raped by a shitskin in her own living room. Webm related

9mm has the optimal balance of terminal ballistics, low recoil, accuracy, range, and magazine capacity.

Add on top of that the cheap and common ammo, and it's a clear choice.

If you are paranoid and think that someone is just gonna shrug off multiple doses of 600 Joules to the torso, go ahead and buy 10mm instead. Most other duty handgun rounds are somewhat suboptimal, but absolutely adequate.

Almost got enriched. Almost.

>the kick of a .45
>not smooth as butter

What the fuck are you even talking about?

Fuck off Sup Forums, junior high students are not allowed here

keep 'em coming

I mean she probably voted for it to happen

.40 isn't half as bad as you make it out to be. No less reliable than a .45 or 9mm. I prefer .45 but it's no meme.

Pic related, was a study on home invasion defense.

Ok, I can agree to this. Time to swap barrels.

>implying germans weren't already a bunch of rapist before the arrival of "browns".

I used to get insanely angry when i would see videos like this, now i just think to myself "i hope she was an SJW with a refugees welcome sign at the airport". is something wrong with me? i just want to see it burn so we can begin the real work rebuilding.

Nice fucking try faggot. You ever discharge a weapon othercthan your boyfriends cock?

How dare you say that France. How fucking dare you.

>not using .357 magnum JHP

Shitskin grabbing a Swede hoe's ass. Webm related

>Brown

They were clearly white

.40 is for literal fence sitting centrist fucks. Theyll hang come day of the rope.
Home invasion makes sense for this info. Homes aren't very big and you know them well. If you're gonna use a handgun a .45 is probably best.
>Smooth as butter
It's slightly better than .45 but it's worse than 9mm. It's a junk caliber.
Nah
This poolish intellectual gets it

I got a boner from watching that.

I know I should be angry... but I feel horny instead... what the fuck

Look up statistics. Virtually all handgun cartridges have the same mortality rates. There are cases of drunk/high people taking a dozen+ rounds of .45 acp and continuing until they received a headshot.
Rifle cartridges are a different story. They utilize a phenomenon known as temporary stretch cavities. This phenomenon is what can tear flesh and arterys, even breaking bone if the projectile delivers enough enough energy to the target.
Watch prairie dog shooting videos. They're the ultimate visualization of temporary stretch cavity.

>Fuck off Sup Forums
you might wanna check what board you're on, user-kun.

In America those shitskins would have been shot on the spot

actually not all the people from arabic origins are black or brown , there is a whole bunch of white ones.

Maybe this is the red pill she needed

hm? I will do some digging again, since I love being a faggot that never makes a solid decision, all I have to do is just swap a barrel and I can shoot either 9mm or .40.

>the people who run away at the beginning

You're wrong and stupid, 38. in the chest has the highest mortality rate.

>.40
>not 10mm

/k/ would be disappoint. Atleast the /k/ I remember.

all these fags with giant bullets. it's like you don't understand what it takes to kill a man.

>undressed by three men
lies

>Not 5-7 AP rounds

In America they would be given reparations and an interview with Colbert.

It literally does not matter which of the big three you use. Your choice of projectile and actually practicing with your carry weapon makes far more difference than ~100 ft-lbs of energy

Those poor refugees must have been terrified by the being chased for doing what their culture deems natural.

I hope they get proper reparations for this traumatic experience and increased benefits.

Europe needs more migrants in order to avoid this type of harassment in the future

How could I forget. Who was that avatarfag who always pushed that shit? Marissa something or other.
>/k/ nostalgia is best nostalgia

video so grainy you can't tell the skin colour of anyone.

But muh wound vectors.

Is this supposed to be funny? Or even original?

But I just wanted to make friends buhuhuuuu. Is it because I'm fat?

Please understand it was a sexual emergency

why are guards always so fat and old and out of shape? why even have them?

do you guys think she will vote for importing more refugees now?

She was sad when the guards came to her rescue. They were just about to fulfill her wildest dreams.

It's not original at all, it's EU policy

>.32ACP incapacitation rate closer to rifles than other pistols
really makes you think

I've actually been considering getting a mouse gun, pic related.

>He thinks I'm referencing someone's shilling
>Tfw two smart too use meme calibres

Hopefully she'll have enough sense start sharpening daggers for the future, now.

Ban all non-white's

Also,
>male in shorts
>friend of victim?
>just starts sauntering away as she gets gangraped
This is the biggest problem.

Well she voted for it.

>A student who has an ICE detainer against him was accused along with his friend of raping a 14-year-old girl during school hours in a Rockville High School bathroom stall. However, the charges have now been dropped in a surprise twist after the case became a flashpoint in the national immigration debate

>In the bathroom, the two suspects are accused of pushing the girl into a bathroom stall and raping her multiple times and ways, including sodomizing her, while speaking to each other in Spanish

Yet pepper spray is illegal in most countries... sad!

It's probably because you instinctively dump the whole mag into their chest, rather than the average 1-3 shots with larger cartridges.

praha.idnes.cz/napadeni-divky-policejni-prezidium-soud-fdh-/praha-zpravy.aspx?c=A161020_170423_praha-zpravy_rsr

this is disinfo to play down migrant attacks. the whole thing was about a drug deal, not rape.

These crimes are linked with low IQ.
Only low IQ men rape in this way.
This is why feminists had to create an entire bullshit make believe rape culture myth to say normal intelligent guys merely looking at women, or screwing girls at parties or flirting is rape.
Since intelligent guys dont actually rape.

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW THEY ARE MIGRANTS? they don't look "brown" either.

They have thin wog heads. All you muslim cunts have small inbred craniums.

Source ?

>fuck off Sup Forums

What is the real world just to triggering for you?

We should start finding videos where CCW or self defense worked in their favor, instead of them getting raped and pillaged

White women are the ones begging for open boarders. We're just trying to give them a taste. Looks like ahmed is doing a good job living up to our standards

Mouse guns in .25 ACP or .32ACP are extremely reliable, and extremely accurate.

Don't ask me why. But even a shitty old Spanish made .25ACP can shoot bullseyes all day at 21 feet (standard handgun engagement range).

Also, in that chart I think .22 gets a better score than .25 because you can find a .22 with a 6 inch barrel. Revolvers, target handguns, all sorts of .22 handguns have long barrels.

NO .25ACP guns have long barrels. That's something a lot of people forget when comparing .22 to .25. 99% of all .25ACP guns you'll ever find have a 2 inch barrel length or less.

When you compare apples to apples and compare .22 to .25 in the exact same gun with the exact same barrel length, .25 almost always comes out ahead due to near identical stopping power, but with better reliability and accuracy on the .25.

THIS IS HOW YOU KNOW? THIS IS YOUR EVIDENCE?

It's very likely they are. Lets imagine you had to place all your money down on guessing the race of a recent rapist in Europe. Would you go by statistics or would you virtue signal and cuck yourself out of all your money?

Shitskin showing a young german couple who's BOSS. Pic related

Why was she talking to these sand monkeys in the first place?

Looks like she deserved it to me. If you don't want to get raped don't associate yourself with sand niggers.

Lucky fucking whore, she voted for this, she deserved it.

I despise spics almost as much as niggers

Lmao fuking Krauts