Plz vote Le Pen, frogs

Marine Le Pen is not perfect but she doesn't want to hurt you and your family.

Macron and Hollande, they want to hurt you and your family, they want to make you poor and pathetic, we have all their white papers.

They HATE you, they HATE prosperity, they HATE God, they HATE children and GOD DAMN THEM TO HELL

We are going to find a lever to beat these people, and they're gonna be beaten.

Excuse me...

I just get so emotional...

Look at his sharp face, look at him with that demon face, that's a FRICKING demon.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Please, somebody get this Alex Jones voice out of my head.

Monitoring this thread

She probably won't win this time, but it isn't doom and gloom. Macron has no chance of forming a stable government l, and his liberalization of the economy will make unions hate him. She has a very good chance of winning next time

Don't ever give up. Don't ever, ever, ever give up.

t. 8 goddesses

frenchies tell us about the doc dump

Can someone translate this to french?

> →
> →
> →
> →
> →
> →
> →
> →
> →
> →
check'em

I'm scared

yo should be

GOD DAMMIT AM I THE ONLY ONE STILL ALIVE OUT HERE GET ON TWITTER AND USE THE #MACRONLEAKS #FACEBOOKGATE HASHTAGS NOW

What so there can be more feminism in europe?

Jesus fuck guys stop supporting women in politics.

Just look at merkel and hillary! Do you really want another fucking woman in goddamn politics!?

If she has any sense she'll hand the reigns over to Marion while she's still young and hot and they'll fucking sweep it.

it's #herturn

Praise Le Pen.

youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8

LeFrogs didnt suffer enough. They want more kebab. Only chance is if Macaronist dont vote in hysteria becose they have 68% poll domination. Sure, everybody sane would vote for removing kebab. But everybody sane would not support kebab in first place.

If LePen wins, it would be miracle. But who knows. We will see soon.

Obviously there is a vast global network of these internationalist cultists. My question is where is their headquarters? What country did they originate from, and what country are they using as their operating center?
I would say the US, but given the fact that Hillary lost and lost so clearly, I don't think it's here.
>pic unrelated

all roads are pointing to korea right now

7th floor group?

South, right? But why? What motivation would a South Korean have to orchestrate such a global conspiracy, assuming it starts with their politicians?

Oh fug, forgot about this.

so far yes, but who knows, maybe the reason why they put up with the kim regime and all the shit they pull constantly is because they have a lot of this shit happening there, where there are no cameras and no media to make it public

like their temples and shit

it's probably older than the very republic of korea, maybe it started in ancient Chyna, or, like all cool shit, babylon, then spread via asia to chyna or via europe to the US, when it came back to asia after WWII and it started growing again

With the insider trading, offshore accounts, dark web drug purchases and possible badger molestation his arrest and humiliating trial are a certainty, the least of these would carry a mandatory jail sentence. Sources at CDG airport are saying the pilot of his private jet has lodged a flight plan for Morocco, I think he is going to flee the country.

WE ARE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGHH

>when you eatin a child

We're Coming for Ya Globalists!

>badger molestation
whut?

Top kek

that face is him trying to pass something when he hasnt chewed it enuff beforehand

You gotta love Mother Jones, Freedom of speech is welcomed there!

A spokesman has strenuously denied that Mr Marcon has sex with badgers and called the claims "ludicrous"

>irish shitpostet
serves you right

checked

Yess Fuck Moloch

>Brazil

BREAKING
>>

SECOND PAGE OF KOREAN DOCUMENT FOUDN