"WHEN I'M PRESIDENT, I WON'T BE GOLFING. I'LL BE TOO BUSY WORKING FOR YOU"

it's obvious that there's more to "golfing" than golfing

So then why did he (and you retards) complain about Obama's golfing?

>leaf
>cuck post

Yep it adds up. I swear, 99% of all leafs that post here are the biggest cucked retards on Earth, everything they post here is nothing but an annoying shitpost
Mods really need to just ban leafs for like a week and see how this board improves

Like pizza parties, amirite?

If trump didn't golf he'd have a heart attack. He needs to golf!

Mods really just need to ban you retarded /r/thedonald redditors for a week and see how this board improves

"Golfing" usually takes place near a Bunker.

New KB:

It's nothing more than golfing when a nigger does it. Although, it is a wonder how anyone managed to teach a monkey to play golf.

If he didn't golf hed be even fatter and then greasebag liberals would make fun of him for being fat instead. If he jogged for four hours a day would you be complaining.

someone needs to put him on a diet

That's ironic coming from the cuck who does nothing but whine like a fag every day about how much they hate Sup Forums and yet they come here every day

lol

I honestly think this. I don't think he anticipated this much niggery and needs the r&r.

That's racist

Why faggot? Hes the most powerful man on the planet and his wife is hot as fuck. Chu got?

lol his wife takes BBC in NYC

That nigger is Trump's caddy. Like he should be.

>I don't think he anticipated this much niggery and needs the r&r.
What a fucking clown.

You have some proof or are you just a shit posting jelly fag? Chu got?

the only thing a nigger should be is hanged.

>golfing magically becomes productive and not-golfing when Drumpf does it
You people are genuine subhumans

Who did Obama golf with? Useless celebrities.
Who does Trump golf with? People with political power.

>literally t.Alberto Barbosa

Link to this post? I tried finding the instagram account but it doesn't exist, apparently I'm bad at googling

Personally I never complained about Obama's golfing, it was only really his Africa vacation that annoyed me. But golf can be used as an activity to facilitate negotiations.

Ok

tiger woods

I don't think Sup Forums ever complained about king nigger golfing

He's mostly Asian.

>muh r/donald
like clockwork
please neck yourself already

>0bama golfing during terrorists attack and other major events
vs.
>Trump golfing after working 6 days

Ya totally the same. BTW most people didn't give a shit when 0bama golfed it was his multimillion dollar vacations he and his tranny took all the fucking time.

and on top of that- when he golfs, it's with world leaders and powerful political players

obongo golfed during terrorist attacks with either himself or with some (((celebrity))) shills

I love Sup Forums. I hate nu/pol/ i.e. plebbit lite

Please go back to plebbit already

>Trump golfing during aftermath of Syrian airstrike
>Trump golfing during Nork missile test
/r/the_donald WILL use mental gymnastics to justify this

its to make business deals i cant believe people dont know this