Mandatory lurking period

Hey pol

How long is the mandatory lurking period? I'm on month 15 and still can't get anyone to interact with me unless I get digits. It's frustrating but I understand that it needs to happen.

My guess is 2 years

Anyone hear something?

:(

AH NUU

I heard Macron likes to fuck cougars...

>tfw never here for Iraq invasion memes, and spicey Bush Presidency I

Who let the new fag in?

:(((

I've been here 10 years and still get ignored a lot of the time.

Just post quality comments. Or bait. Either should get you attention.

Become an interesting person...
Your posting will reflect a well-formed opinion.
Shitposting is a martial art
some are born with natural abilities
Other need to work to improve.

Now Fuqqoutta here with your feelings faglord.

The mandatory lurking time is moar.

>and still can't get anyone to interact with me

I had this same experience. Now, I post on like 10 threads at once, on an ongoing basis (keep the tabs open and watch for the red notification) -- I'll get some reply every 10 minutes or so throughout my time on Sup Forums.

tl;dr: Post more and you'll get some responses. Also, fun pics can't hurt your reply r8 m8.

Just shitpost and get good at it.
Good shitposting is a skill.
Bad shitposting is also a skill.

Okay user. Someday I'll come back here when I've learned more and experienced more of the world. Til then I'll continue to watch from the shadows

I'd rather have no one respond to me than be called a fucking leaf all the time and be the victim of xenophobic hate speech.

All you have to do is shitpost

make every post a shitpost and you'll be flooded with (You)s

This
Do some research about what we are talking about outside of pol read some books make yourself someone worthy of (you)s by becoming more informed that's what I did
T. Been here since 2011

Fucking leaf? more like fucking a dog you disgusting coont gtfo

>xenophobic hate speech
LEAF

Reported

lurk moar is always the answer newfriend

t. Browsing the chons for a decade

I thought i made a funny post today and got legit no responses I was sad

Just post what you feel, who cares what other people think or if they respond. Stop being needy for their attention.
The people who tell you to lurk are retards, who just want you to be just like them and say the things they say. Don't, be like you, and speak up.

Get a Canadian proxy. People will say offensive and hurtful things to you for no reason.

Good. I'm done with all of this leaf hate on Sup Forums. Sup Forums is and always has been a Canadian website.
Keep fighting the good fight, humble 'pede!

stop posting "Sup Forums look at me" slide threads you insufferable faggot.

go comb through the Macron leaks and find something noteworthy

wait.... that's not why you're here.

Get out of here stalker

>tries to be witty
>is a leaf

I hope your country get's banned

>implying that shitposting isn't just one of the many memetic arts

It's a test. If I tell you to lurk and you do, then you're not ready to form an opinion and defend it.

are you little fuckers part of the sagitarrius generation? not part of the millenial scorpio generation?

I'm from the libra generation, but shouldn't you shitty little truth seekers not be visiting shit meant for people above your age?

I can't even remember how long it takes. I remember looking like an idiot and getting no responses all the time when I first started posting on Sup Forums in 2008.

My first foray into internet commenting was on shoutwire which was like a digg clone I discovered because for whatever reason that website was on the frontpage of torrentspy. Anybody remember shoutwire?

Just keep lurking and posting when you got something good to say. After 15 months you should begin to understand the structure of communication we use here.

If you really need (you)'s use some pick of a big titty vandersloot in your reply.

wrong board bro

Have a (You) for that picture.

>bots and cia won't reply to my maymay

i dont even get called on digits ;P I just post and move on, maybe I end up geting Yous and miss them

Get out of here stalker.

Is it a cougar at this point or a saber tooth?

I get comments all the time. Never lurked a day in my life.

You gotta learn how to b8 the faggots and cucks. Practice your skills, young padawan.

I would NEVER.

TFW Bong and can get (you)'s on the reg by posting bong related things in the nightly Brit/pol/ threads

this has to be the most feminine post I've ever read

>make every post a shitpost and you'll be flooded with (You)s
OP is not Aussie or leaf; how can he compete?

True!

You came to the wrong corner of the internet to look for interaction.

Sup Forums is anti-social media.

I still don't understand what the RedPill is. Only because people use it in different way,

>124411407
OP is a faggot

I c what u did there
Here's your (you)

I'm reddit-cancer and posting for ~2 years now.
I've made perfectly good threads that people won't post in. Sometimes Sup Forums is just very dumb.
Repost your thread sometimes - it's not a shame.

Aussies, some Canadians, and Floridians have the natural shitposting gene.

>waiting for replies
shit post and move on that is the true way

>trying to scrub your island clean by sending all your shit-posters to an island on the other side of the world

It's very hard if you don't intrigue people sexually or stupidly.

For example I post all this well-though out shit

And have barely kept the thread alive, so content certainly doesn't matter.

And I've been on the chan more than a decade.

spoken like a true leaf

this user gets it

easy, start a thread that triggers people.

I read your thread I think it's stupid because of all the Colbert threads. For the last few week the right have been trying to hinder free speech.

Use a proxy and make yourself a leaf, you'll get at least one reply each time.

post a bunch of bait, see the following

>YOU MAD WHITE BOI?
>HOW CAN WHITE GUYS EVEN COMPETE
>ISLAM IS THE ULTIMATE RED PILL
>WE ARE BEING RAIDED BY SHARIABLUE

instant replies every time

>gigantic wall of fucking text
>wonders why the thread dies
Break up all that content into 3-4 self bumps bruv
Niggas round here can only read 7 lines tops

OP smells like a newfag

Did the Colbert threads work? Did Colbert present truthful information, or did he use ad-hom and curse words? How much of it was fomented by shariablue and others, and propped up by the MSM?

Questions, questions..

God do you have to make us all look like fucking pansies

>LEAF

Once you feel comfortable replying, go for it. Lurk moar is just a meme. I lurked on Sup Forums when I was younger, then moved to Sup Forums and was posting the first day, sameness when I moved to Sup Forums

When I came here everyone said i was cool and edgy. Maybe you just suck, like this faggot slide thread.

It took me less than 1 year faggit. I am not even a fluent english speaker. Use your memory a bit user

There is no lurk period. You either fit in or you don't. got my first bump limit thread about 1 month in on my second thread.

you could try
>what did he mean by this
>bane
>what do you think of her body of work
>Sup Forums BTFO
>So........

or other popular bs posts but nobody really likes that but redditers looking to cross post funnies for karma.

>.............................................................................................................Hey kid, want a toothpick

Gtfo you streetshitting leaf.

Macron is based. He can fuck any girl if he wants to. he's cucking his granny wife, I personally don't know what is the equivalent of the word cuck for women, but I am sure Macron knows

Make thread about Latvia. Latvian anons love talking about their worthless potato country.

>can't get anyone to interact with me
That's your first problem. You aren't lurking.
>unless I get digits
Also, OP is always a faggot. And sage.

It starts with a few meme posts and some replies, but then you'll start getting into it with people.

>xenophobic
Fyllophobic you mean?

>ID Die Hobbit
Wrongo fago. It's not about attention. You're missing the whole point you reddit refugee. It has to do with seeing if you're qualified to be posting. People who lurk and absorb the culture understand what is and isn't acceptable behavior and what kind of posts are worthwhile. If you got some new information then by all means post it, but you should lurk until the board culture is second nature to you. You fucking manlet.

It's weird. The more reckless and "get to it" you write, the more responses you get.
Memes that took one hour are worse than five minutes if the punchline is better.

With shills around everyone won't be bothered to write long texts, we have so little time for bullshit yet so much time to browse.
Comments with a lot of substance receive a lot of attention, comments of just an inch less get none but a "huh, made me think".

Your posts may still be read by many despite no comments and in real life you often times want to feel prepared mentally to spout whatever it is you want said, shitposts remove this barrier because everyone is user, not a man taking the word.
The climate become a sober barfight with lots of shouting over the ones talking, but sometimes the shouts strike best.

Kek

Dude don't be such a fucking attention whore. Noone with any testosterone should give a fuck how many replies you get. That's your problem, you're saying things to try and fit in, or be part of the community. You are here reading, so you are part of the community. Your very awakening makes you part of the community. Just read what people write and if you know something that noone else seems to know, tell people. They might be like "fuck off fag" but pfft, give a shit. You're not here to win approval, you're here to learn or to teach, or to just take the piss and have fun. Either way, caring about other people's feelings and approval is what is making you weak and unsure of yourself. Free yourself of the need for validation and just be yourself. Noone knows who you are anyway.
So grow some balls, remember that you are a fucking stone cold hero motherfucker who's ancestors bought you an air of superiority, and call someone with a muppet view a fucking faggot. You'll feel better.

Making a whiny thread surely will help

This. Well said chap. Learn here how to address these things when they come up on real life.

Don't try to get you, just bee yourself

You can post as soon as you realize Hitler was the closest thing that 20th century western civilization had to a "good guy".

I've been here for years, Trying saying something thats actually worth a reply. Either something well thought out and constructive, or something ridiculous and bizzare. Please no Leafposting faggot

Just insult people, usually works for me.

true i got here this weekend.and started shit posting right away.i dont give a fuck what u fags were doing here before i got here and wont give a fuck what u do when i leave.

If noone is interacting with you without digits, you need to find more valuable things to say. You are nothing but what you say.
>how long do i need to lurk
I never replied, let lone start a thread, for almost four years of lurking. If you feel the need to whine about it like this then it's painfully obvious you need to lurk more. Don't base your happiness/sadness/self worth on how often people interact with you. Quality over quantity m8. The reason Sup Forums is so shit is because people so many people want quantity. they want to feel popular, important, wanted, but they never provide anything of value that could ever be desired by someone else.

>tl;dr
If you want to feel valuable to others, produce something of value.

Start talking shit to Indians.

Works every time.

(You) take that back!

fucking leaf

This is a good start.

>What is and isn't acceptable behavior.
If somebody cares what a nameless, faceless person on the internet thinks of them, they are mentally weak.
If someone actually lurks, they are wasting their time and their life.

Make better posts I guess. Are you looking for may-may replies or meaningful discussion ? I tend to have anons reply to my posts when I post thoughtful content that gets the noggin joggin...

Oi fuck off with your Jew words you dog eating slopehead Leaf cunt.

>lurking is a waste
There are always people looking to learn and people looking to teach. Lurkers are still learning. That's a good thing.

>can't get anyone to interact with me unless I get digits
drink more and hate the kikes

reported for violating the lurking period. enjoy the van kiddo

Dubs!!!

One of the best ways to learn is to attempt teaching. If forces you to educate yourself so that you can educate others.
And maybe while doing so you fail at times and what you say is wrong or you make a mistake. It forces you try and get better next time.
It's very possible to learn and teach at the same time.