Best state to raise a traditional family?

Best state to raise a traditional family?

i can tell you for sure it's not california

I would say Minnesota.

North and in the middle. Oceans are where all the immigrants wash up but they don't usually go to Idaho or North Dakota from what I can tell.

Middle of Pennsylvania amongst the god-fearing Amish and PA Dutch

Michigan, if you stay west or north

thanks for the quick rundown

Indiana

Most of the mountain west states are good with the exception of the greater Denver area.

Anywhere as long as you live more remotely from big cities.

Montana Idaho Wyoming.

Michiganon here. Stay away from the southeast for sure. The school I went to had classes in Arabic. Upper peninsula seems like the whitest place ever though, and you can visit Mackinac island for some supertraditionalism (no cars, horses and buggies everywhere)

if you dont want your child to be a bumfuk hillbilly or faggot

New Jersey

Every single killer and go getter I have ever met was from this state. It creates unbreakable people

pennyslavia

>Hispanic Map from almost 30 years ago

Southern Missouri
The Ozark or Mark Twain Ntnl Forest area.
See yall there in a couple years!!!

FT WORTH TEXAS

frick off you italiano kike man. go breathe smog somewhere else

Appalachia is pretty good depending on which town/city, and whether you like redneck culture or not.

>New Jersey

Good one m8

New York. It's ironically the only one that doesn't have no fault divorce

Idaho.

watch it

Minnesota is a shithole. They are one of the few states that actually lobbied obama to bring in more syrians. Honestly we should sell that state to canada and make the up our new 50th state.
T. Wisconsin master race

Indiana. Good amount of manufacturing jobs that pay decent. Immigrants that are vetted and pick the best melons in the world. Actually very diversed. Sweet corn. If you don't like the weather, wait a minute. The only down side is a big meth problem. But you can spot them easily.

Flagstaff Arizona my man.

Far northern California is very traditional: rural and white and conservative.

No, it has had no-fault ("irretrievable breakdown") since 2010...

>master race
Not while extreme cuckold Paul Ryan remains speaker of the house

lol bitch

Jew Nersey is the best place to pop some babies out. They have a decent exposure to other cultures while at the same time grow a subtle distaste for leftist propaganda due to the fact that they see first hand how awful NYC is yet be told by the media how great it is.

Pretty nice outside of the metro areas but we have one of the cuckiest state governments (state is getting redder and redder though, Trump only barely lost here) the 2 ugliest senators and high taxes to pay for the never ending stream of 3rd worlders getting dumped here

Idaho

All the good places are fucking cold. Damn my southern European genes.

Indiana

North Carolina. It's south but not too south.

A state of ignorance of the decay of Western Civilization.

I live in Maine, and plan on raising a family here.
>over 90% non-Hispanic white
>low crime
>lax gun laws (including constitutional carry)
>beautiful scenery
>central and northern maine are predominantly conservative
The only real downsides are the thousands of Somalians that have been imported here, the libshits in southern Maine and, of course, the snow. Both the Somalians and lefties stick to the bigger cities, though, so they're easy enough to avoid.
Our white population has declined from 99% to about 94% over the last 80+ years, so it's fair to say that both you and your children will never live to see whites become a minority if you live here; a reality that most of the other states sadly face.

St.Johns County Flordia

I worked in Maine for a little bit and it was fucking gorgeous. If I didn't hate snow so much and there were jobs there that I would want to do I'd move there in a heartbeat.

Flagstaff is pretty awesome.
Amazing nature, based Arizonas gun laws, and it's majorly whtie.

Currently raising 2 children with wife of 9 years in Idaho.
Not a single questionable house in my neighborhood and I know all of my neighbors in a 6 house radius.
Idaho is where it's at

Alabama, or Arkansas.

2 in 9 years? Why not have more?

Is Austin, TX really as cucked as people say it is? Considering moving there.

Arkansan here. The state is actually really nice if you live in the Ozark area. There's no niggers around this part.

Texas, outside of the border, Austin, Houston or Dallas.

Yes. Literally the new San Fransisco. 80% of Silicon Valley companies that leave California move there. They're starting to infect Houston with their garbage too

I would choose Idaho,Montana,North Dakota

Where's the best place for tech that isn't completely cucked, or the least cucked?

Georgia maybe. A lot of companies move there because if you include the Georgia State logo in your products, you get a tax break. You'd still have to deal with nigs though.

Not sure where else would be better, cities in America are infested with libshits.

Shame it's full of faggot liberal couch-surfers.

This logo by the way, not the college one. You might have noticed it in some placeslike intros or credits. Some games and films I know use it, for example.

Anywhere in the central Appalachia region will allow you to raise a traditional, white, Christian family with minimal progressive influence and minimal cultural diversity.

Utah. Not even up for debate. If you don't believe me, take weekend trip to Salt Lake City and Cottonwood Heights. You will think it's a utopia.

>everyone is white
>manicured lawns and picket fences
>beautiful mountains everywhere
>children catching ball with their dad in the cul-de-sac
>qt aryan beauties everywhere

It honestly takes some getting used to. It seems so perfect that it's hard not to wonder if it's phony.

From these maps, the obvious choice is TN

Tennessee, Texas, Arkansas, Idaho, Montana, Nebraska, Wyoming.

The thumb has some buggies, but its flat and lame. Proper forest needed.

Idaho.

this

Clark County, Nevada

OP youd probably like Mississippi because you're retarded. Or maybe San Francisco because you're a faggot

I say Texas
Idaho's main city's are liberal/modernist as fuck

Oregon

Last one had complications with ovaries and she's no longer able too.

Idaho: the thread

Utah. Move to Provo. All white, hardworking, mormons who mind their business.

I was looking at New Hampshire because I want a traditionalist house, but you might be onto something.

Nor Cal is great (besides the Bay Area)

what kind of meme is this? where can i find more?

>give SoCal to Mexico
>lose a small amount of national revenue with LA
>inconsequential compared to the beaners and nigs
>Cali is now a battleground state (would be solid red if we let Mexico have SF too but then we'd have no major Atlantic ports south of Portland)
>Obamas and Hillarys of the future now stand little to no chance
>Trump wins re-election easily, Donald Trump Jr. follows with two consecutive terms, possibly with four gap years of an SJW-pandering president to remind Americans why SJWs are bad
>tfw great again

If State of Jefferson succeeded, it would be (apart from dude weed lmao) one of the most based states.

Georgia is a solid choice if you can stand tons of blacks and liberals. Also, Atlanta has the worst traffic but Georgia has the most lenient driver license requirements.

If you can't handle that, probably Texas. Houston from what I saw a few weeks ago had even worse drivers than Atlanta (but less traffic), but it could've just been a coincidence that lasted 5 days.

Wyoming
Idaho
Utah
Florida(not anywhere near Orlando or Miami)

Kentucky.

Christian? Oklahoma.

I think north dakota is whitest...

Something's wrong with drivers here in Houston. They actively want to kill or die; getting to where they want to go is secondary.

If op does choose Indiana, stay away from the northwest. It's all part of the greater Chicago area and just as bad the Illinois side.

I just could not understand how bad they were. I wouldn't have even mentioned them if they didn't actively have a death wish. I rarely see people put on their turn signal and go the opposite direction, but I saw it at least once a day while I was there. One turned into my lane after signaling the opposite on the highway and slowed down and scared the absolute shit out of me and everyone else in the car.

since you're asking about a traditional family you're not a mud race so i would say east TN

Always had my eye on north west minnesota area or even alaska.

But that place looks beautiful. Gonna book a trip there and check it out. Current job is a nurse unit manager

Sorry to hear.

30% basketball american here wouldn't recommend it.

My wife and I are visiting Idaho in September, to possibly move there. We're looking at Meridian. That's a nice place, right?

Dudes, don't even come into this thread if you're going to say something like "California" or "Georgia". You're just naming the place where you live. That's nice that the town you're from doesn't suck, but OP asked about the STATE, and you're naming states that are frothing to the brim with blacks and hispanics. Don't be ridiculous.

(Upstate) New York.

Low cost of living, lots of family owned businesses, good schools in the suburbs, libshits kept at bay by local government. If you've got any sort of STEM degree, there's plenty of jobs near the big 3 cities on the canal. Also, some fantastic wine.

Central Oregon

Louisiana, specifically, Acadiana. Just don't go near any "Noir-villes" (Black towns).

Going by that chart southern Indiana looks like its the perfect candidate

By those maps Indiana would look like a good place, yet I'm from California now living in indiana and I have never seen so much race mixing in my life. This map doesn't tell the real story.

nope, not at all, something about this state man the bitches are coal burners like crazy

Utah, Idaho, Montana

Meridian is ok. Not good but ok

Drop by; Idaho is a great place to live.

Everyone commenting states like Tennessee and Indiana is retarded. Those states are redneck shitholes. A nice place to raise a family is New England.

Shoutout to New Jersey.

Atlanta isn't so bad if you don't mind living outside the city and taking a long commute. At least it never gets cold down here, humid air feels great on your skin even if it's muggy af.
However inner city is a chimpout at all hours so try to get a job that either doesn't take you far into the city or lets you work from home. Theyll away be the next chiraq by 2020 with the rate by which crime is escalating.
For tech you can also check out southern birmingham and huntsville. great thing about bham is that the ridge provides a natural barrier between you and the chimping activity so the areas where taxpayers live are pretty calm, sothern as hell, and conservative. Atlanta has no such thing so you always run the risk of crackheads burning down bridges in your area.

This. I've lived here for 20 years and it's paid off.

>fuck texas
What the fuck did Texas do to you, Oklahoma is the state that Texas constantly dunks on.