What would happen if we bombed Mecca?

Would the Mudslimes just fucking give up or chimp out even more?

>this thread again
I guess it would be like kicking a bee hive.

do it for the people of kekistan

bee hives can go down easy in fire

It would set us free.
Can you imagine if China were a free country like the US? They would rule the world in 20 years.
10 years after they switched to crony capitalism they are the nr 2 economy of the world.

I'm pretty sure the Islamic faith is that Mecca will be destroyed by an attack from the direction of Ethiopia and then the Apocalypse will happen.
I'm pretty sure that they would stop caring about normal stuff and go full end times mode.

The mad would be off the charts.

Only one way to find out desu

Muslims believe everything is Allah's will, why would Allah allow mecca to be destroyed? They'd have to stop believing immediately

Wtf why didnt we just do this shit 20 years ago

really makes you think

Idk but what a great day that would be

It seems they believe that Mecca will be evntally destroyed anyway. A prophecy.

We should build a nuke so big it would burn the radiation, making it work like a conventional bomb except it would be billion times more powerful.

out of curiosity how good is the security around the rock? could someone take a page out of the jihad book and just blow it up?

>bombing an inner member of the ZOG

good luck with that

they would just rebuild the kabba and pretend it didnt get destroyed like the last time

destroy kebab!

China is where it is because they are not a free country. The democratic cycle is damaging and prevents long term plans from coming into fruition. Also, state capitalism is really great at shaping the economy the way that the government wants it. Not as easy for democratic, capitalist countries.

if it's a terrorist attack and no nation take responsibility of it they would just give up after a while , although they would blame it on israel and usa anyways.

Haven't you Amerifats provoked the Muslim world enough already, i don't think that anything good will come out of it if you guys bomb their most Holy sites but my best guess is a big Jihad against the USA and the West in general.

niga holy wars between mudslimes and christians have been happening since mohamad was invented

according to religious texts , the kaaba getting destroyed is a sign of dooms day , i would say people willl give up and start praying and shit.

You don't want to destroy it, you want to defile it.

If you destroy it they'll call it a test from Allah and use it as a rallying cry. Just look at the Jews their grand temple got destroyed twice and here they are nearly 2000 years after the last time it was destroyed and they're still praying to a ruined wall of the thing.

Now if you were to say, spray the Kabbah with a high pressure pump connected to a sewage truck, that would be pretty hard for them to romanticize. There is no satisfactory answer to "Why would God let that crazy SOB spray his most holy shrine with shit?"

Guys, you can't fix the world by throwing bombs at it.

You watched one fucking movie can trigger whole muslims real hard.

Be a shame if 2 muzzie airliners full of fuel and thermite crash the cube during Ramada.

its a test of faith

The muslims would all be spinning around on their prayer mats looking for reception.

A bee hive that is already swarming with bees and stinging the shit out of people.

I don't see how kicking it would make anything worse

something like this

With a flamethrower. And that's how it is done.

Why would these people bomb Iran don't you know they have families there!
Wait till they are all over here first
So about 2weeks from now then bomb away

Yes you can. Bombs literally fix everything. Overpopulation? Bombs. Climate change? Bombs

Say that to the Japanese

over 1 billion pissed off mudslimes the world over would go batshit insane.

actually it works , people just need to make it look ethical.

Kek'd

>CNN
Fake.

I don't think sewage would bother people who reek of shit, pigs blood on the other hand...

There's a rock inside there that is supposedly a piece of a comet or asteroid or something. Fallen from the heavens (Satan), mass deceiver, etc.

It would destroy their entire belief system, and yes, cause a mass chimp out.

Underrated

amen zoolander

Well for one, We wouldn't have the moral highground anymore, which will screw up diplomatic relations with the entirity of the Middle East, which will cut off our oil supply, which will weaken U.S influence and remove its spot as a power player in the world

mfw mooslems worship a rock

The entire world would celebrate.

I just hope Pajeet does it with a nuke, that way the bleeding hearts will have a harder time blaming whitey.

You can buy riot gear from online suppliers. Blacks are always bound to start fires.

i can't even conceive the level of mad that it would cause. we'd have to invent new numbers

LMFAO that would be epic!

100% true! well said!

this is true. we need to find a way to store nuclear waste inside the box.

Fuck off Chang
Your country is shit and can't make goods worth a crap. All of your shit is low, cheap quality and breaks after a month. The lowest quality American worker can create something far greater than the best Chinese factory worker.

When we drive in your hood with the armored cars

THIS LAND IS OURS!
THIS LAND IS OURS!

This land is your land, this land is my land. This land is fortunately only for the white man.

Why would the Saturnian cult bomb one of their own symbols?

There would be a lot of whining if we destroyed the Borg Cube, but who cares? Muslims whine no matter what we do. Even if we clean their filthy butts with our tongues like Merkel, Trudeau and the pope, they still want to kill us and rape our kids.

What's going on here?

>1978 the post

Just drop a bunch of hot bacon grease on it

>You don't want to destroy it, you want to defile it.
^^^
This.

The black rock they all pray too is only a fragment of the original, the fragments are spread to secret locations. It has been destroyed and rebuilt before, they kinda expect it to be destroyed again.

All you would do is piss them off in a massive fashion. It's the site it's self and the rock which make it holy, not the actual building.

top kek

Let me explain something to you.

The Western powers have the ability to completely wipe the Middle East of the face of the Earth without ever even stepping foot in the desert.

Perpetual war is better business. Mecca will never be bombed. War will never stop.

>we arent glassing the middle east because muh military industrial complex

>its definitely not because innocent people are there or anything

Why stop at bombing Mecca? Just nuke all of them.

Read the book of reveations

why bomb a beautiful piece of historical architecture?
Just kick out the extremists and turn it into a place to celebrate life... Infected Mushroom doing a set from the rooftop would be fucking hilarious.

Excellent

"People"

Nigger, please.

I think of this while masturbating to how much I hate niggers

it would be the most based moment in human existence.
full scale, no holds barred war.
sheeeit

Kek

Based AJ gets digits

1.65 million civilians were killed in the European theatre of WW2

That isn't including the hundreds of thousands of innocent Japanese wiped out by Allied firebombing and the atomic bombs.

If you think they're holding back because muh civilians you are a naive little boy.

WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF WE BOMBED TEL AVIV?

>implying

>full scale, no holds barred war.

So a few months of fighting then.

Seriously though, we would do more damage attacking Saudi Arabia as a whole.

Surprise nuke in Dubai for example would get rid of a lot of the west and Muslims problems in one go.

Mecca can't be destroyed Allah has stated he won't allow it

I would Dance in the streets

Press s to spit on Mecca's grave

Just do it, and them blame Shia Lecuck

ISIS is just another pawn like the CIA to the world of finance.

In the third Rampage movie, the USA launches over 20 nukes and glasses the whole middle east. China, Russia, USA, and Europe divide the spoils.

Would be nice to see in reality.

spray it with the blood of ebola patients so they relate their religion to a lethal plague subconsciously

Lol this guy I'm just picturing their faces! And the poor bastard that would have to clean all the shit.

Although instead of shot I would use ping blood and grease

put some strong ass radiation inside/right under the ground they pray at so they get cancer from praying and their religion will die out because they will see praying as a bad thing