What would happen if we bombed Mecca?

Mason Ortiz
Mason Ortiz

Would the Mudslimes just fucking give up or chimp out even more?

Dominic Parker
Dominic Parker

this thread again
I guess it would be like kicking a bee hive.

Jose Nguyen
Jose Nguyen

do it for the people of kekistan

Adam Cruz
Adam Cruz

bee hives can go down easy in fire

Michael Nguyen
Michael Nguyen

It would set us free.
Can you imagine if China were a free country like the US? They would rule the world in 20 years.
10 years after they switched to crony capitalism they are the nr 2 economy of the world.

Robert Barnes
Robert Barnes

I'm pretty sure the Islamic faith is that Mecca will be destroyed by an attack from the direction of Ethiopia and then the Apocalypse will happen.
I'm pretty sure that they would stop caring about normal stuff and go full end times mode.

Blake Moore
Blake Moore

The mad would be off the charts.

Blake Stewart
Blake Stewart

Only one way to find out desu

Brayden Richardson
Brayden Richardson

Muslims believe everything is Allah's will, why would Allah allow mecca to be destroyed? They'd have to stop believing immediately

Easton Garcia
Easton Garcia

Wtf why didnt we just do this shit 20 years ago

Juan Parker
Juan Parker

really makes you think

Michael Cooper
Michael Cooper

Idk but what a great day that would be

Adam Anderson
Adam Anderson

It seems they believe that Mecca will be evntally destroyed anyway. A prophecy.

Adam Morgan
Adam Morgan

We should build a nuke so big it would burn the radiation, making it work like a conventional bomb except it would be billion times more powerful.

Jayden Edwards
Jayden Edwards

out of curiosity how good is the security around the rock? could someone take a page out of the jihad book and just blow it up?

Grayson Mitchell
Grayson Mitchell

bombing an inner member of the ZOG

good luck with that

Evan King
Evan King

they would just rebuild the kabba and pretend it didnt get destroyed like the last time

Elijah Russell
Elijah Russell

destroy kebab!

Evan Cooper
Evan Cooper

China is where it is because they are not a free country. The democratic cycle is damaging and prevents long term plans from coming into fruition. Also, state capitalism is really great at shaping the economy the way that the government wants it. Not as easy for democratic, capitalist countries.

Charles Morgan
Charles Morgan

if it's a terrorist attack and no nation take responsibility of it they would just give up after a while , although they would blame it on israel and usa anyways.

Adrian Rodriguez
Adrian Rodriguez

Haven't you Amerifats provoked the Muslim world enough already, i don't think that anything good will come out of it if you guys bomb their most Holy sites but my best guess is a big Jihad against the USA and the West in general.

Mason Young
Mason Young

niga holy wars between mudslimes and christians have been happening since mohamad was invented

Liam Perez
Liam Perez

according to religious texts , the kaaba getting destroyed is a sign of dooms day , i would say people willl give up and start praying and shit.

Hunter Watson
Hunter Watson

You don't want to destroy it, you want to defile it.

If you destroy it they'll call it a test from Allah and use it as a rallying cry. Just look at the Jews their grand temple got destroyed twice and here they are nearly 2000 years after the last time it was destroyed and they're still praying to a ruined wall of the thing.

Now if you were to say, spray the Kabbah with a high pressure pump connected to a sewage truck, that would be pretty hard for them to romanticize. There is no satisfactory answer to "Why would God let that crazy SOB spray his most holy shrine with shit?"

Blake Thomas
Blake Thomas

Guys, you can't fix the world by throwing bombs at it.

Wyatt Jenkins
Wyatt Jenkins

You watched one fucking movie can trigger whole muslims real hard.

Josiah Ward
Josiah Ward

Be a shame if 2 muzzie airliners full of fuel and thermite crash the cube during Ramada.

Caleb Johnson
Caleb Johnson

its a test of faith

Asher Richardson
Asher Richardson

The muslims would all be spinning around on their prayer mats looking for reception.

Bentley Rogers
Bentley Rogers

A bee hive that is already swarming with bees and stinging the shit out of people.

I don't see how kicking it would make anything worse

Adrian Brooks
Adrian Brooks

something like this

Thomas Martinez
Thomas Martinez

With a flamethrower. And that's how it is done.

Oliver Reyes
Oliver Reyes

Why would these people bomb Iran don't you know they have families there!
Wait till they are all over here first
So about 2weeks from now then bomb away

Jaxson Mitchell
Jaxson Mitchell

Yes you can. Bombs literally fix everything. Overpopulation? Bombs. Climate change? Bombs

Ethan Rivera
Ethan Rivera

Say that to the Japanese

Dylan Harris
Dylan Harris

over 1 billion pissed off mudslimes the world over would go batshit insane.

Bentley Hughes
Bentley Hughes

actually it works , people just need to make it look ethical.

Noah Howard
Noah Howard

Kek'd

Ayden Adams
Ayden Adams

CNN
Fake.

Noah Brown
Noah Brown

I don't think sewage would bother people who reek of shit, pigs blood on the other hand...

Bentley Peterson
Bentley Peterson

There's a rock inside there that is supposedly a piece of a comet or asteroid or something. Fallen from the heavens (Satan), mass deceiver, etc.

It would destroy their entire belief system, and yes, cause a mass chimp out.

Leo Turner
Leo Turner

Underrated

Sebastian Flores
Sebastian Flores

amen zoolander

Jace Reyes
Jace Reyes

Well for one, We wouldn't have the moral highground anymore, which will screw up diplomatic relations with the entirity of the Middle East, which will cut off our oil supply, which will weaken U.S influence and remove its spot as a power player in the world

Hunter Long
Hunter Long

mfw mooslems worship a rock

Aiden Young
Aiden Young

The entire world would celebrate.

I just hope Pajeet does it with a nuke, that way the bleeding hearts will have a harder time blaming whitey.

Anthony Anderson
Anthony Anderson

You can buy riot gear from online suppliers. Blacks are always bound to start fires.

Luke Richardson
Luke Richardson

i can't even conceive the level of mad that it would cause. we'd have to invent new numbers

Blake Adams
Blake Adams

LMFAO that would be epic!

Jaxson Scott
Jaxson Scott

100% true! well said!

Bentley Rodriguez
Bentley Rodriguez

this is true. we need to find a way to store nuclear waste inside the box.

Jack Turner
Jack Turner

Fuck off Chang
Your country is shit and can't make goods worth a crap. All of your shit is low, cheap quality and breaks after a month. The lowest quality American worker can create something far greater than the best Chinese factory worker.

Landon Green
Landon Green

When we drive in your hood with the armored cars

THIS LAND IS OURS!
THIS LAND IS OURS!

Carson Garcia
Carson Garcia

This land is your land, this land is my land. This land is fortunately only for the white man.

Gavin Nelson
Gavin Nelson

Why would the Saturnian cult bomb one of their own symbols?

Elijah Nelson
Elijah Nelson

There would be a lot of whining if we destroyed the Borg Cube, but who cares? Muslims whine no matter what we do. Even if we clean their filthy butts with our tongues like Merkel, Trudeau and the pope, they still want to kill us and rape our kids.

Christopher Baker
Christopher Baker

What's going on here?

Landon Adams
Landon Adams

1978 the post

Levi Rodriguez
Levi Rodriguez

Just drop a bunch of hot bacon grease on it

Evan Hall
Evan Hall

You don't want to destroy it, you want to defile it.
^^^
This.

The black rock they all pray too is only a fragment of the original, the fragments are spread to secret locations. It has been destroyed and rebuilt before, they kinda expect it to be destroyed again.

All you would do is piss them off in a massive fashion. It's the site it's self and the rock which make it holy, not the actual building.

Joseph Peterson
Joseph Peterson

top kek

Leo Fisher
Leo Fisher

Let me explain something to you.

The Western powers have the ability to completely wipe the Middle East of the face of the Earth without ever even stepping foot in the desert.

Perpetual war is better business. Mecca will never be bombed. War will never stop.

Sebastian Robinson
Sebastian Robinson

we arent glassing the middle east because muh military industrial complex

its definitely not because innocent people are there or anything

William Gomez
William Gomez

Why stop at bombing Mecca? Just nuke all of them.

Jackson Lee
Jackson Lee

Read the book of reveations

Jace Garcia
Jace Garcia

why bomb a beautiful piece of historical architecture?
Just kick out the extremists and turn it into a place to celebrate life... Infected Mushroom doing a set from the rooftop would be fucking hilarious.

Asher Taylor
Asher Taylor

Excellent

Josiah Morgan
Josiah Morgan

"People"

Nigger, please.

Angel Flores
Angel Flores

I think of this while masturbating to how much I hate niggers

Kevin Bailey
Kevin Bailey

it would be the most based moment in human existence.
full scale, no holds barred war.
sheeeit

Zachary Harris
Zachary Harris

Kek

Chase Allen
Chase Allen

Based AJ gets digits

Aiden Bennett
Aiden Bennett

1.65 million civilians were killed in the European theatre of WW2

That isn't including the hundreds of thousands of innocent Japanese wiped out by Allied firebombing and the atomic bombs.

If you think they're holding back because muh civilians you are a naive little boy.

Brody Moore
Brody Moore

WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF WE BOMBED TEL AVIV?

Caleb Lee
Caleb Lee

implying

Aaron Hernandez
Aaron Hernandez

full scale, no holds barred war.

So a few months of fighting then.

Seriously though, we would do more damage attacking Saudi Arabia as a whole.

Surprise nuke in Dubai for example would get rid of a lot of the west and Muslims problems in one go.

Asher Gomez
Asher Gomez

Mecca can't be destroyed Allah has stated he won't allow it

Adrian Adams
Adrian Adams

I would Dance in the streets

Jacob Fisher
Jacob Fisher

Press s to spit on Mecca's grave

Chase Bennett
Chase Bennett

Just do it, and them blame Shia Lecuck

Jaxon Butler
Jaxon Butler

ISIS is just another pawn like the CIA to the world of finance.

Kevin Morales
Kevin Morales

In the third Rampage movie, the USA launches over 20 nukes and glasses the whole middle east. China, Russia, USA, and Europe divide the spoils.

Would be nice to see in reality.

Cameron Russell
Cameron Russell

spray it with the blood of ebola patients so they relate their religion to a lethal plague subconsciously

Kayden Johnson
Kayden Johnson

Lol this guy I'm just picturing their faces! And the poor bastard that would have to clean all the shit.

Although instead of shot I would use ping blood and grease

John Thomas
John Thomas

put some strong ass radiation inside/right under the ground they pray at so they get cancer from praying and their religion will die out because they will see praying as a bad thing

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit