Lauren Southern is a moron

Alright Sup Forums, enough of this /ourqueen/ bullshit.

Lauren is literally a moron. Yes, she might sound good in her speeches/her own videos where she scripts out her talking points and she can edit it all together.

Have you ever listened to her debate someone in real life? She doesn't know shit, she keeps falling back on her
>muh peer reviewed research
Has she ever explicitly reference a peer reviewed paper? Does this 21 y/o college drop out even have the intellect to analyse and apply scientific data? I highly doubt it. How much time do you actually think she's spent reading the Quran or studying Islam and the west? Probably less than the amount of time she spends scrolling through Sup Forums looking for her next talking points.

Face it, if she wasn't female and (((mildly attractive))) no one would give a fuck about what she has to say.

Video related, her being approached by a shia-lookalike mudslime. She goes in to debate them and they basically wipe the floor with her. It's almost painful to look at.

youtube.com/watch?v=3MYjY9yddy0&t=426s

Think for yourself Sup Forums. REALLY analyse the points she makes and deduce how much substance there actually is to it. You're in for a nasty surprise.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lEMa0gutr8k
youtu.be/XwqGJzXMUSA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did she really admit she's virgn

Since when is it about facts?
Genocides are made out of will, not facts.

only nupol thinks she is /ourqueen/.
she is plain dumb.

That dude in the video is the copycat of Shia Labouf Arabian style, I can't be the only one to see that.

>being this autistic

bamp for truth

I bet she "accidently" gets an interview with Maxime Bernier where she asks him what his favorite color is. Gotta keep the "press" stupid so politicians dont have to answer tough questions.

>Face it, if she wasn't female and (((mildly attractive))) no one would give a fuck about what she has to say.

/thread.jpg

He has some good points though, eventually, people like her do damage

>listening to e-celebs

seems more articulate

I'll never be the first guy to give Lauren cummies.

have you seen the number of threads about her recently? it fucking triggers me, why are there so many newfags

100th Lauren thread today.

Shes a millenial, she need attention

SAGE

just migrate to (2^5-24)chan

No I think that user was lying or was hoping so much that she was and became delusional

Not everyone was made for debates. You can't have every skill.

Nice try Muhammed, but western women can have opinions and appear without a burqa.

>(((mildly attractive))) no one would give a fuck about what she has to say.
are you describing lauren southern or anyone?

ok goy, enjoy your nap

maths hard

>How much time do you actually think she's spent reading the Quran or studying Islam and the west?
No one is going to read about your paedophile prophet warlord god Abdul, we oppose your presence in our nations on a completely racial basis

stop making threads bitch

i'm sick of looking at your bleached head

How do I triforce?

Fine. But then don't go into the public sphere, don't talk about politics, don't talk about shit you don't understand.

Yes, she's not super intelligent, but even she admits women have inferior intelligence compared to men. However, she is a useful tool on Youtube to redpill normies. She is more of an asset than a liability.

it's like the 100th e-celeb thread today. fuck off, newfag.

Lauren is queen! Shadiley!

▲▲
mom look at me

lel

10/10 response tyrone, but how do you expect to accomplish anything or make any headway if you are completely ignorant to the subject matter you are debating. I support a lot of the overall points she makes, I just wish she actually educated herself and made real arguments. At the moment she's making us look millennial retards. She does more harm than good.

▲▲

lad i found this copypasteable triforce on 9gag we're saved just delete the previous post

▲ ▲

fucking based muslim kicked her ass, she is just dumb cunt.
I think we just have to stop posting nice cunts as example of alt=right or yt, there are tons of good documents / talks by phd's mostly historians.
but no, we have to post nice looking cunts

She's pretty, has a cute lisp but is as smart as a box of smelly foreskins.

32-24=

Stop picking on her. She's a kid, she's fighting the good fight but she's still an e-celeb so don't expect her to go nazi. She's learning. I like her. Also she took a bottle of leftist urine in the face. Can you say the same?

She even said in that video she had no problem with women being degenerate sluts and that ideally, they could be.

You have to go back!

Good video.
Never really looked into her, now I know to dismiss any word that comes out of her stupid mouth.

It's fine if she's learning, but don't give her a stage and let her make a jackass of herself and us. She makes sjw's look smart.

Can't stand to listen to her for long. She has this young adolescent boy gruff voice that's very off putting.

Shills need to shut the fuck up and stop attacking anyone perceived to be "popular" on Sup Forums. It's not fooling anyone, we know exactly what you're doing and why.

The only time someone can become /our(blank)/ is when they do something considered redpilled or otherwise entertaining in media format which Sup Forums as a whole enjoys. The thing is, we're fickle as fuck. So even people like Milo, who were once considered based on this board, are now old hat and boring. Why? Because we get tired of their shtick.

Lauren Southern is old hat and boring.
As is Varg.
As is PJW.
As is RamZPaul.
As is Richard fucking Spencer (although he's still funny when trolling).

If shills would stop shilling and fuck off for five minutes, we would forget these "alt-right media figures" that the David Brocks of the world so desperately fear, ever existed.

this

Shill

>cummies
Disgusting. You are a disgrace to those digits.

Then you go do what she does and do it better, being an armchair quarterback cunt helps nothing

THINN

I agree, we should make more of these threads every day and keep attacking her and not focus on anything else. Sup Forums should just become a website to attack right wing women. They're all so dumb and make us look bad!

is an unprofessional journalist.

Where can I get these leggings?

No, we should stop shilling e-celebrities who don't know what they are talking about, full stop

She's useful because she's an attractive woman. You can be an autist, but identity matters, and she's a lot more useful than some autistic poltard in a fedora who can quote Evola.

>/ourqueen/
Only newfags and T_D fags think so.
She is a woman who parrots our views who's also pretty damn nice to look at, that's all I think about when I see her. No one here actually considers her our queen.

You're speaking my language m8. We should only really be posting threads about CNN and BBC articles. These right wing e-celebs are as bad as Buzzfeed!

Southern sounds made up. Her real name is probably something like Milkowski.

She's not bad for a 28 y/o

she's 23

Forever /ourgoy/
OP can go suck a fat one

That's a gross misinterpretation. She said they had the freedom to and in an ideal world people wouldn't have to face consequences for their decisions.

This pretty much

This board is too autistically contrarian to be able to enjoy anything for long. Your typical Sup Forumsack is too deeply submerged in this place to see how much of a toxic shit pool it really is.

I came and lurked for 5 mins, which is more than enough to remind me why I only come here a couple times a year. Bye bye, sad pathetic basement dwellers

Have some good music tho:

youtu.be/lEMa0gutr8k

youtu.be/XwqGJzXMUSA

Stop referring to HIM as a "she".

"Lauren Southern" is a Jew whose demented Jew parents mutated his natural gender identity with surgery & chemicals.

..▲
▲ ▲
did Id do it correctly?

ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED?

>hurr she's not intellectual enough for me hurrrr

In case you haven't noticed, the far righthas very few women among it's ranks, let alone attractive women.

Women are necessary for a political movement to last these days and great for spreading messages.

Stop acting like a fedora tipping faggot.

no, she's 31.

>..
bruh

This. When women see a group of all men they opt out no matter what and pretty faces are good for propaganda.

>hurr durr it's fine she's makes moronic points and makes our movement look like a joke, as long as she's hot i'll be her bitch

t. basement dwelling neckbeard

Think for yourself burger.

Prob smarter than me when I was 21 desu.

notice me Hitler-sempai

You clearly have no idea how to appeal to the average person.

yeah, ann coulter is the queen.

Fuck this gay Earth

who the fuck even is this bitch

I think you're getting her confused with tomi lahren
shes a retarded bimbo who only oldfags find attractive

▲▲

do it do it

i'm a little upset he replied to you

Women do often get undeserved attention purely for being women but they also get undeserved hate by Sup Forums. So it's a trade off.

that forehead

>BTFO Sup Forums
>Sup Forums watch e-celeb
>Sup Forums follow woman
Sup Forums doesn't watch this garbage faggot.

her ex boyfriend

Yeah tomi lahren looks like a barbie doll microwaved for a minute.

doesn't look like her.

>blonde 20-something female
duh, yes it does moran, she are racemixer

>Video related, her being approached by a shia-lookalike mudslime. She goes in to debate them and they basically wipe the floor with her. It's almost painful to look at.

That's the problem with alt-lite cuckservastives, they dance around the real core of the issues and get rekt.

You don't get it. Mildly attractive females spouting your dogma is how you win.

It is.

>Face it, if she wasn't female and (((mildly attractive))) no one would give a fuck about what she has to say
Exactly. That's why you shouldn't open threads like this

Not even a minute in and that guy is already full passive-aggressive taqiyya mode.

>b-but completely different sharia interpretations
>t-that's j-just Saudi Arabia
>muh Indonesia

>Alright Sup Forums, enough of this /ourqueen/ bullshit.

who the fuck named this bitch queen. my only thought on her is . She is kind of cute and I'd fuck her beyond that don't give a shit about her.