How does someone who voted for Trump rationalize this in their head?

How does someone who voted for Trump rationalize this in their head?

Other urls found in this thread:

informationliberation.com/?id=56661
youtu.be/L2QmClRt9AQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Make America Everywhere

>Drumpftards
>Thinking
Pick one (1)

>says something to appease neocons
>kills TPP and nearly halts illegal immigration, without the wall even built

like that

You think rural and suburban retards think about anything besides MUH GUNS and MUH JAWBS?
They got played like a Trumpet.

>implying there's anything going on in their heads

Does anyone in this thread actually know what globalism is? Like, can any of you of you give me the geographic definition of it?

Globalizing the world with open borders, free trade, free movement of people..its a trick to bring people together. Which may have been started off as a positive thing, however it's became something the powerful are trying to force so that countries are closer and also more easy to controller as a whole. If the world was of globalism, it would take one man or one oligarchy to strong arm whatever world government is put in place and rule the world.

Still better than Hillary

No its not. Globalism doesn't have a consistent definition. Any high school geography student will tell you the definition is trans-national corporations a senior year geography student might tell you the definition is planning the economy and politics around wider global events. The fact is, there's no absolute definition of globalism, its more of a process we look back on in hindsight than one we can explain now. And many of Trump's ventures qualify as globalism as does this imageboard, so I'd be surprised if Trump did actually say the quote in OP.

nope, it's the same

With the vaginas of jewesses

>so I'd be surprised if Trump did actually say the quote in OP
informationliberation.com/?id=56661

nah its better

I mean the false song of globalism quote. Given that Trump's income relies on globalism, he'd have to brain damaged to say that.

I don't rationalize this shit. But then again I didn't vote for him.

Republicans are not prone to deep thinking or reflection. They think based on emotion, without any rational or penetrating thinking.

>so I'd be surprised if Trump did actually say the quote in OP.
He said it in an interview
>I mean the false song of globalism quote. Given that Trump's income relies on globalism, he'd have to brain damaged to say that.
Of course he said it, he said much more about globalism. we all wanked over it when he said it

youtu.be/L2QmClRt9AQ

I watched the quote. He's an idiot. Well, he's not idiot, far from it, he's a smart person manipulating idiots. Trump's business ventures are not limited to the US. That is globalism.

>Everything is globalism
Sure if you use a broad enough description, but politically it refers to immigration and free trade. How does owning motels around the world make you a globalist?

>Sure if you use a broad enough description

There is no formal description.

>politically it refers to immigration and free trade

It doesn't. Name me one definition. And no don't give me a politician's definition because politicians are actually hacks and are no more qualified to run a state than you or me. Politicians are 9/10 times just figureheads anyone could replace. They're not the brains of the operation. In terms of immigration and free trade, lets split them up because they're separate concepts.

Britain has had free trade with many countries over a 300 year period, indeed, the industrial revolution was sparked by the abolition of the navigation laws. From then on we've had free trade. Now I could go a lot deeper, but the subject is wayyyyy beyond the scope of this thread.

>ow does owning motels around the world make you a globalist?

You said it yourself. Trans-nationalism is a part of globalization, and is indeed the core of its definition, companies that span the globe. Tesco, Nestle, McDonalds, Walkabout, Sup Forums, this is globalism. And so are Trump's ventures. I doubt Trump is going to be hiring American workers on his Scottish golf course now is he?

Yes it is. Globalization just refers to bringing the world together in a more unified structure under the guise of cooperation.