Describe your ideal Presidential candidate

Describe your ideal Presidential candidate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mN3z3eSVG7A
youtube.com/watch?v=0sNWbiAMf80
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Goldwater.

Only job is to sit in a room and decide who to nuke.

One who wants to kill all the niggers and nuke africa

>ideal Presidential candidate
Implying I don't want and king.

Adolf Hitler but jacked.

ME....

Mine's basically a Bernie Sanders who's a little less SJW, a little more pro-gun, and a little more anti-Fed.

Literally Hitler. JFK was cool too though. Love his thoughts on what to do with the CIA. :^)

Trump is not even half the man Jackson was.

This. But also

Jesse Ventura

Jefferson or Jackson.

>White
>Male
>Traditional Conservative/Libertarian
>Sense of Humor
>Doesn't crack under pressure
>Country boy/Family man
>Tough on monopolies

Reagan was quite fun:
youtu.be/mN3z3eSVG7A

one of the GOAT speeches. still makes me proud to be an American to this day. i see KFC doing a commercial of this speech and it makes me absolutely disgusted

>There is no strife, no prejudice, no national conflict in outer space as yet. Its hazards are hostile to us all. Its conquest deserves the best of all mankind, and its opportunity for peaceful cooperation may never come again. But why, some say, the Moon? Why choose this as our goal? And they may well ask, why climb the highest mountain? Why, 35 years ago, fly the Atlantic? Why does Rice play Texas?

>We choose to go to the Moon! ... We choose to go to the Moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard; because that goal will serve to organize and measure the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one we intend to win

>mostly pic related

Wasn't he born/raised in jolly old England? Also, isn't he currently a leaf?

Trump before January 20, 2017

Honestly, he doesn't have the perfect qualifications for president but we got an orange man with even fewer qualifications into the white house. I really wish Sup Forums would meme this man into the white house.

Listen to some of his lectures on youtube
youtube.com/watch?v=0sNWbiAMf80

Something in between Trump and Ron Paul.

>Persuasion of Trump
> Tweeting of Trump
>Memes of Trump
>The Wall
>Lower taxes
>More libertarianism
>Not abandoning Israel completely but making sure they fight ISIS with us and don't fight Assad
>End the Fed
>Hard on monopolies
>Balanced budget
>Browses Sup Forums
>Has Bannon or someone like him as a top adviser (NOT Kushner)

I'm bored but ya'll get the idea.

He's Canadian so...

this