youtube.com/watch?v=dAM9bGHmg8o
youtube.com/watch?v=myJA9BcgB6Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw will never see them mcaboobs

Is 5'10" manlet?

Anything below 6'3" is manlet status.

5'10" is king of the manlets.

You new here?

Alot of men claim to be 5'10, but usually are actually 5'8 or 5'9 wearing shoes. If you are actually 5'10 with shoes you should be 5'11 to 6'0 with shoes which is taller than 99% of women. So not really just alot of lying faggots.

The fuck kind of faggot 2" heeled shoes are you wearing?

I hate this. I am actually 5'10 and it definatly pisses me off when people claim to be 5'11 and 6 arent even close with shoes off. AJ is probably 5'8

Im 6'1 you fucking nigger. With shoes i almost hit 6'3. No one is exactly 5'10 you fucking idiot.

>tfw 5'11" with no shoes
>over 6" with shoes on
>nobody cares because I'm surrounded with 5'7" mudshits anyway

be honest faggots, im 5'11 and when i walk amongst crowds in london there aren't many who are taller

I'm pretty sure of the 7 billion people on earth a couple probably are exactly 5'10"
You high heel wearing faggot super nigger.

Same height as me 5-8. I have to take super male vitality and wear goofy Italian shoes.

kek

This actually made me laugh, nice job Ahmed.

You're welcome Jamal.

>he's not a Drumpfkin
embarassing

Wow imperial units are really dumb. How do you deal with this confusing mess on a daily basis?

I don't know. How do you deal with being a faggot?

you faggots forget that the Fuhrer was 5'7"

He banged 150 chicks by 16. Beat a few guys to death by 18 and saved a mans life with the Heimlich.

What's your life been like?

i used to have boots like that when i was 6

I worked at infowars and yes he's a manlet.

5'11 king of manlet master race checking in.

Mcadoo has some big hooters

When he was in his 20s and had a public access conspiracy TV show, some guy kept trolling the shit out of him. Jones challenged him to a fight. The guy punched Jones so hard that he was down with the first hit. When he got up, he was just flailing everywhere and never landed a hit. He ended up bleeding all over another guy's shirt who tried to help him, and his daddy had to write a check to pay for that guy's clothes and took Jones home. This is all in a police report and eyewitness statements.

He's a manlet. And if he couldn't fight in his prime, he'd just roll over and take it as a fat old man today. He's not kidding anyone.

I'm 5'1". I'm a chicklet

Alex is as wide as his is tall, he's not a small guy even if he's not very tall.

ALEX FUCKIN' JONES

youtube.com/watch?v=dAM9bGHmg8o

post image to confirm the veracity of your claim

>triggered by other people who claim to be an inch taller than you

is this sixth grade? theres nothing cringier than manlets arguing about their height

kys

same

feels fuckin bad

I'm 5'10" but my gf is 6'2"
stay mad faggots.

THE INFOWAR (all cutscenes)
youtube.com/watch?v=myJA9BcgB6Q

Did you said manlet. I have to stop listen to him than.

Lee Ann is too hot.

I don't get this -- the guy is 5'8" not a fucking midget. Why does he embarrass himself like this? How insecure do you have to be? There are plenty of other actors his height or shorter that don't do this to themselves. He's making himself into a laughing stock.

Tom Cruise is shorter than RDJ and he was married to Nicole Kidman for 11 fucking years... she's 5 inches taller than him WITHOUT HEELS. He didn't give a shit. Know why? Because he isn't an insecure little faggot.

Just fucking grow a sack and own yourself Rob like holy shit...

I'm 6' barefoot and standing up straight. Dudes shorter than me claim to be 6' or above all the fucking time. I just assume almost everyone lies about their height. I don't really give a shit personally, I'm tall enough to not be a manlet but I'm not exceptionally tall either. I'd like to be taller, but I accept my mediocre height. Sometimes I'll get lucky and be in a room with mostly manlets and get to feel like A Big Guy for a while.

Same, then again there's only spics around me

> t. 5' 6 weaboo

yeah it's really sad because he's a great actor too. Dude has been through a lot of shit...you think it would be a confidence builder.

Where can I cop some Air Downeys

Yes. Anything below 6'3" is a manlet.

>5'10"
Lol. You manlets are always scared when you see me (6'8") because you know I can fuck your gf whenever I want.

whats more embarassing?

>manlets trying to appear taller

>balding guys trying to hide their baldness

Degenrates this measoring system is retarded
im like idk atleast 175 and still growing im a manlet kike

Does shaving count as trying to cover balding?

reddit.com/r/tall

Thanks for the first belly laugh of the day!

IMDB lists him at 5'9". Mike Pence is also about 5'9". Who cares?

Shut up Klaus!

sadly this is currently my hair and i am 5'10" barefoot...but at least it is a real 5'10"

Awkward lanklets care. They care man.