en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3342999,00.html
youtube.com/watch?v=mucb6r8tFAI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
youtube.com/watch?v=ukwA--tIokg
youtube.com/watch?v=RezSSQnuW0o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jews barely have children as it is.

how do we speed the process of that religion's destruction other than wait around?

abolish our current currency and fiancial system, abolish interest

I'd say your best bet is to get rid of Israel or any other ethnostate they'd hope to create.

Over time they'd be assimilated into the general population. Hopefully they'll be outbreeded and their children will turn into atheists or convert to another religion.

the jews are doing it themselves by killing the west

israel will fall when america does and the asians will have no white guilt for them

ovens.
lots and lots of ovens.

how can you be so heartless

>Jews
>assimilated
"Surely this will be the end of kike subversion", says increasingly angry goy for the gorillionth time this millennium

tripfags get ovens too

They're doing it just fine themselves by being so atheistic for the last couple centuries.

you can try but you shouldn't with me

Convert Jews to Catholicism

Judaism has simply mutated, Leftism is a part of Judaism. Atheist Jews are still Jewish, and in fact the more stridently atheist Jews are usually more strongly self-identified as Jews than most Reform Jews. It's all part of the same vile stew.

Israel is their containment country, leaf. Aside from nuking the entire country, if you destroy Israel, the Israeli Jews will flood into Western countries.

Same way they are trying to destroy Whites. Get them to race mix or not breed at all, which a lot of them are already doing.

>How can we destroy Judaism?
Let them turn the world into the Weimar-republic2.0.
Natural resentment will do the rest.

are we really going to try that every 100 or so years
its never worked before once-and-or-all

You still ask?

Good luck
>pic
From argument earlier today..

Turn their golems against them.

One Jew at a time

This is a stupid question.

haha this question is 3000 years old. Jews will outlive every goy nation, there is no hope for you to conquer to the "eternal Jew". The culture and religion of the Jewish people is too compelling.

and it wouldn't cost me a dime

This is a stupid question because:
The solution is something that barely anyone will accept. The solution lies in Sicut Judaeis Non.

The solution lies in rebirth of Christendom; of the Confessional Catholic State. It needn't be a theocracy, but merely a Confessional State.

Napoleon and his classical liberal stormtroopers emancipated the Jews. Within 100 years, they had taken over every major news outlet and banking institution.
This was expounded in Civilta Cattolica, 1890 AD, entitled the Jewish Question.

The summation:
>Any nation that separates from the law of God and His Church will come to be ruled by Jews.

checked!

Goebbels knew how to fix it.

youtube.com/watch?v=s6StVNfcttc

The Jewish Problem - Dr. Joseph Goebbels

>(((catholics)))
OP said destroy the jews, not serve them

***depending on what you used.

this, except fuck Cucktholiism. THat shit is straight kike-freemasion bullshit now.

Based Orthodoxy is the only solution. The original and only Christian Church.

Every student of history knows the Jew never wins and that they always push the goys that let them in with open arms too far. It would be foolish to bet that the assbootings will stop at #109 although thanks to their globalization and the information age the next will no doubt be their most devastating and widespread deportation yet.

>St. John Chrysostom
>4th century
>Adversus Judaeos
>Chapter 3
>(2) But at any rate the Jews say that they, too, adore God. God forbid that I say that. No Jew adores God! Who say so? The Son of God say so. For he said: "If you were to know my Father, you would also know me. But you neither know me nor do you know my Father". Could I produce a witness more trustworthy than the Son of God?

>(3) If, then, the Jews fail to know the Father, if they crucified the Son, if they thrust off the help of the Spirit, who should not make bold to declare plainly that the synagogue is a dwelling of demons? God is not worshipped there. Heaven forbid! From now on it remains a place of idolatry. But still some people pay it honor as a holy place.

Muslims are the problem, not jews

WTF

I'm human too go- I mean bro! Say no to anti-semitism.

Nice try kike.

You can't.

The better question is, how can we destroy white boys?

AM YISRAEL CHAI MOTHERFUCKER

>orthodox
>"original"
>split into several competing sects
>cannot hold a council because they do not agree
Yeah, like, totally based, brah.

The hierarchy of the Catholic Church is for the most part compromised in their faith. They have abandoned the Church in their error. The Church has seen this before--during the Arian heresy. It will return to its former glory.

Also a desert pedo is a desert pedo, even if the kikes didn't flood our countries will millions of shitskins they still need to go home.

wew

Look for anti-racist Hitler, it's funny and it's inspiring. Use the Jews own bs against them...oh Jew, you're racist for not wanting to marry a mud! We're all about love and tolerance, don't be racist Jew, marry muds, have mixed babies, tear down your xenophobic walls!

(((romans))) also crucified jesus, (((roman))) catholic church, etc. catholics have been pozzed for at least a thousand years. if you want to bring people back to god, leave (((roman))) and (((catholic))) out of it.

Israel completely BTFO'd the le chosen meme. Poorer than most post-Soviet countries despite having more foreign investment than Spain & Italy combined, ranks consistently among the top three in the OECD when it comes to corruption both perceived and convicted and it's the only country where immigrants are on average poorer after ten years.

Israel, and Jews, exist because the white man actively ensures they exist. This support for their continued existence is eroding quickly on the left and the right.

>How can we destroy Judaism?

Bullshit

Ples don't talk about my Church; your bros are an embarassing bunch of cunnyrags and pedos. It's too much.

What do you think would happen if a western world leader mentioned this on holohoax day? It will happen sooner than later.

What would happen if a future world leader tweeted this meme as well? I give Jews in the west two months tops.

you anons are blind and lazy as fuck meme this out.

What an infantile argument. St. Peter died in Rome because he set up his main diocese there, and his successors continued there.

God used the vast network of the Romans to spread the true religion across the world.
Rome converted.

You don't leave the Church simply because others have unhappily left and founded their own.

am yisrael chai
od evenu chai

The Jewish people are forever.

Jesus will return as a Jew not as a slav throwing water at people.

>i'd give

>What do you think would happen
it would be like anudda shoah

It is embarrassing. Most definitely. But it isn't anything we haven't seen before.
We could also talk about how the Russian Orthodox was an agent of the KGB for nearly 100 years, which created and spread liberation theology in South America--to which the now-faithless Jesuits adopted.

>What an infantile argument.
so catholic priests want to rape my argument? catholicism is just a front for the old roman saturnic cults, they should be gassed like the possessed pedophile scum they are.

Your billion muslim neighbours with trillion dollar sovereign wealth funds are just waiting to pack your shit in. Once they get the green light from Europe and the USA (Europe already would give it) then we'll see if you can fight a war with your own men and your own equipment.

Well left the True Church, Orthodoxy, you fucking hypocrites--because you fell for the devil's third temptation at the garden of gethsemane. The Jesuit order, their noxious lies, the invention of the papacy. All bullshit.

Alright, so you're going to think I'm a shill, but I haven't really seen any proof that jews are actually as bad as you guys think. Also Israel is like the only decent democracy in the Middle East and I prefer it over just about every other country in the area. I'm open to being convinced otherwise though I guess.

Learn what Judaism really is.

The Jesuits were the most successful tool of the Counter-Reformation and converted more people in Asia than even St. Paul.
>do you even do history

Forever in hell

REEEEEEEEEEEEE
Where is Trotsky????
How can you forget literally the most influential commie Jew?

have white children

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19

See something in common with 90% of the leadership? What about with the three people held chiefly responsible for this?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor

NKVD head (((Gengrikh Yagoda))), Stalins right hand (((Lazar Kaganovich))), and Minister Vyacheslav Molotov, yeah that molotov, who wasn't Jewish but sure enough was married to a very prominent kike. I can thank the ukes out west for making our teachers teach us this shit.

There are no hebrew names left too pray. nor rememeber.

The Star Of Shiva and the March of Kalki armies

use their weapons against their own population. turn their women into childless stronk feminists, pussify their men, infest their media with their poison (nigger culture) and fuck up their food

don't even start with my Church during the (((USSR))) bullshit. How about you mention first all the fucking millions of Orthodox Christians murdered at the hands of kikes, or maybe all the tens of thousands of priests and officials literally tortured and burned and torn apart first before you find some kike interloper larping as one of us, huh? How about that, you fucking faggot

Money doesn't buy you IQ, I'm sorry Ahmed but you are forever a loser.

Lenin (Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov) was more influential than Trotsky (Lev Davidovich Bronstein)

coal burning just removes the retarded genes from our race and forever stamps them with shitskin. How do you think we managed to remain so much better than africa? All the retards end up with brown kids and then they're no longer part of our culture.

>(((jesuits)))

Your divide and conquer garbage won't work here ratboy. We know who lets in the Ahmeds.

We need to all convert to Judaism and change it from the inside.

Boy, Christian charity is truly alive within you, Orthodox bro.

"....For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh."
[Luke 6:45]

Many Orthodox and Catholics were murdered in the Ukraine and elsewhere. The Vatican sent innumerable priests behind the Iron Curtain to offer the Sacraments, many of whom were betrayed by agents in the Vatican itself.

>But goy! Muslims hate Jews so why would Jews be behind the great flooding of Europe?

Simple, they just get the military to protect their communities/temples/stores and this doubly ensures that angry goys can't ever put them on community trial. It's happening in Quebec where the kikes flood us with third world scum and then get preferential treatment and full time security for their enclaves by Montreal Police. We've already seen it in France and or better yet Palestine where it's 90% Muslim and yet Jews have almost no fear of being attacked by the people they are colonizing. This police state is coming to the west courtesy of Jewish sponsored mass immigration.

After triggering a few Jews over the past few days... when you push them into a corner and manipulate them into admitting it..they boast about the following, without realising just how fucking anti social they are...
>they seriously believe they are the master race
>they seriously believe that it is either their god given right to lord it over humanity (the religious ones) or that it's their superiour genetics (alledged high IQ) that makes them our superiours (even though Israel is on a par with Ireland IQ wise)
>they evidently can't or won't recognise that calling western nationalists Nazis whilst defending the Jewish ethno state of Israel is off the charts with hypocrisy..
>again we are Nazis for wanting ethno states because we are not the real Jewish master race..this is the Jewish culture

Lenin wasn't a Jew.[1] Plus his brand of Marxism is dead, while Trotskyism lives on and is the most popular Jewish brand of Marxism for sure. Yet to omit him? Your infographic sucks.

[1]:
Lenin's father, Ilya Nikolayevich Ulyanov, was from a family of serfs; his ethnic origins remain unclear, with suggestions being made that he was Russian, Chuvash, Mordvin, or Kalmyk.[2] Despite this lower-class background he had risen to middle-class status, studying physics and mathematics at Kazan Imperial University before teaching at the Penza Institute for the Nobility. Ilya married Maria Alexandrovna Blank in mid-1863. Well educated and from a relatively prosperous background, she was the daughter of a German–Swedish woman and a Russian Jewish physician who had converted to Christianity.

14/88

>2 new posts
I do it because I don't think anything of you or your schismatic 'sect'. I don't consider you a member of Christ's Orthodox Church or anything like it.

top kek

And BTW you faggots sat on your hands or actively agitated for wars throughout the ages. Completely heretical shit, m9. There's nothing Christian about the history of Roman Catholicism.

Marx the founder of communism was a kike, Lenin the founder of the soviet union was a kike, and Lenins chosen successor Trotsky was a kike. Even wikipedia doesn't hide any of this.

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3342999,00.html

"We mustn't forget that some of greatest murderers of modern times were Jewish"

youtube.com/watch?v=mucb6r8tFAI

"Rabbi tells the truth about why Hitler hated the Jews"

Alright so I scanned the page, and yeah it says "eight out of the ten leaders of the communist revolution were Jewish." However, the german government was fucked at the time, and WWI was a massive shitshow, its not ridiculous to be against a government that has failed both in war and in the economy.
To the second part, the soviets were fucked, no doubt, but to connect it to the religion of judaism I think is a stretch.
So how do these plots 1) advance the jewish cause, if there is one, and 2) how do they line up with the Israel of today, which is fairly democratic and free?

Whelp, thankfully those objective judgements aren't up to you. They belong to the Church.
If you are a Christian, you ought to speak like one.

Now I realize that I'm speaking with a teenager with no sense of history.

I'm off to put my four youngest children to bed. Dominus vobiscum, and may God convert you from the various schismatic sects of Orthodoxy.

palastine is the key. work to end isreali apartheid, this will divest them of their greatest treasure

When looking at this and society in general we must remember they are 1-2% of the population. Only when looking at the sheer odds can we understand the level of subversion and nepotism.

>One Jew.. 1:50
>Two Jews in row.. 1:2500
>Three Jews in a row.. 1:125,000
>Four Jews in a row.. 1:6,250,000
>Five Jews in a row.. 1:312,500,000
>Six Jews in a row.. 1:15,625,000,000
>Seven Jews in a row.. 1:781,250,000,000

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion

Learn to love it because it's here to stay

DELET THIS

I think we should steal all the ideas from their lies about the holocaust. Start with the lies they continue to promote like gas chambers. Then once that gets ramped up we can move on to the more fun things they quit talking about like bars of soap, lampshades, etc and finally climax with the minecart rides through swinging axes into a giant oven preheated to 1488 degrees.

Jews > Pol

Hitler Teaching What Is Europe

youtube.com/watch?v=ukwA--tIokg

>no sense of history.
you clearly have no sense of history considering the (((church))) is just openly worshiping nimrod/ishtar/tammuz.
youtube.com/watch?v=RezSSQnuW0o

I see the guy had to wait until he was eighty fucking four before he had the balls to man up.
>give it another 49 years and some decrepit old scientists, on their death bed, will say 9/11 was an inside job

Pathetic really..but shows the absolute power of world Jewry to stamp out opposition