This faggot makes 3 grand a month saying "alright YouTube the legacy media is..."

David Adams
David Adams

this faggot makes 3 grand a month saying "alright YouTube the legacy media is dying, thats about all peace out" every day

Josiah Powell
Josiah Powell

Is he making you rethink your profession?

Charles Bennett
Charles Bennett

Clanks spoon

Landon Carter
Landon Carter

I just want to know who pays for this shit. I know Lauren southern has tons of beta orbiters that collectively give her thousands a month because she's hot but this is ridiculous. He's just some basic bitch civil nationalist.

Jacob Lopez
Jacob Lopez

This is pure bait comon stop filling this place with useless content and do somthing more constructive

You dont own an Ipad that clearly a virtual machine fucking faggot try harding so hard

Carter Howard
Carter Howard

He's just some basic bitch civil nationalist
He isn't though, he has the occultist thing going for him as his gimmick.

Elijah Lee
Elijah Lee

My guess? The Clinton Foundation, Media Matters or the Open Society Foundation. This guy is candy to libtards. They can point to him as an example of evul rayciss whitey.

Henry Hall
Henry Hall

evul rayciss whitey.
do you even watch is videos?

Kevin Sanders
Kevin Sanders

Pah tray on

Henry Sullivan
Henry Sullivan

im honestly triggered as fuck by this

Nolan Perez
Nolan Perez

Nope.

Jace Green
Jace Green

THE FREE MARKET DECIDES FAGBOY

Jason Reyes
Jason Reyes

Never heard anithing remotly racist from him in any of his videos, who told you that he is exactly a evul rayciss whitey.?
From where you got that idea?

Adam Jackson
Adam Jackson

this faggot makes 20 grand a month talking shit with his best mate and the occasional hot chick or fat greek cuck in his house's basement
that's not even taking into account merchandise and book profits

Joseph Wilson
Joseph Wilson

He's alt right, isn't he?

Jaxon Campbell
Jaxon Campbell

I have never felt the compulsion to give a single dollar to a fucking e-celeb. How pathetic do you have to be to do this

Luis Price
Luis Price

Who cares

Kevin Allen
Kevin Allen

He's more alt-light. As said, he's a civic nationalist, though he isn't really critical of us.

Isaac Morgan
Isaac Morgan

Well he has created tons of content. If I spent that much time devoted to learning cooking I would be pretty great at it by now.

He's good at talking about topics for 5-15 minutes at a time and he dedicated himself to doing it continuously for at least 5 years.

I think his videos are fairly low quality, just talking about news and stuff he reads on Sup Forums. But people watch it and support him.
Hats off to you hungry skeleton

Matthew Cook
Matthew Cook

That's enough for the jew to label him rayciss.

Ryan Martinez
Ryan Martinez

I bet this is Styx

Aaron Miller
Aaron Miller

Proof that the free market isn't infallible
Lolbertarians btfo

Brody Howard
Brody Howard

Anyone else feel like he got stale after the election? I watched him obsessively for months but now I only tune in every now and then. He kept talking about doing all these new things once he hit 100,000 subs but he still hasn't delivered.

Dylan Parker
Dylan Parker

So? Stop counting others people money, dont be like a jew. 3K is nice, but i wouldnt want to be him. Just by looking at that cuck, i can tell that the money wont help him. He still looks miserable.

Carson Davis
Carson Davis

He is trying to get a live call in show up and running. Also he does have a day job as well.

Jace Phillips
Jace Phillips

stop talking shit about my favorite jew! leave styx alooone

Jordan Ramirez
Jordan Ramirez

What's his day job? I never knew that.

Carter Cook
Carter Cook

what is his day job?

Jose Edwards
Jose Edwards

You niggers just want to get him fired, lulz.

Luke Ward
Luke Ward

I googled it and found my answer.

Dominic Butler
Dominic Butler

Why do commies and kikes always hate on free enterprising self employed bwoobtwubefwags?
One less welfare recipient is bad guys

that's about all, peace out.

Carson Nelson
Carson Nelson

He lives with his mom and dad. I heard wheel of fortune in the background of one of his vids, obviously wasn't him watching it.

Nolan Morris
Nolan Morris

3k a month

how much is the legacy media making?

Nolan Bennett
Nolan Bennett

what is his current gf/cats
There's probably 3 people that watch his vids in this thread and styx is one of them

Carter Turner
Carter Turner

Those pics of him standing creepily in the window on GoogleEarth street view are fucking gold.

Zachary Ross
Zachary Ross

pls post

Caleb Ramirez
Caleb Ramirez

Please deliver.

Asher Roberts
Asher Roberts

Okay buddy I'm gonna need some sauce on that

Jackson Wood
Jackson Wood

unfortunately I didnt save them. Another user had posted them in another thread but it was shut down.

Dominic Sullivan
Dominic Sullivan

It's Spring and I haven't seen any gardening.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit