This faggot makes 3 grand a month saying "alright YouTube the legacy media is dying...

>this faggot makes 3 grand a month saying "alright YouTube the legacy media is dying, thats about all peace out" every day

Is he making you rethink your profession?

Clanks spoon

I just want to know who pays for this shit. I know Lauren southern has tons of beta orbiters that collectively give her thousands a month because she's hot but this is ridiculous. He's just some basic bitch civil nationalist.

This is pure bait comon stop filling this place with useless content and do somthing more constructive

You dont own an Ipad that clearly a virtual machine fucking faggot try harding so hard

>He's just some basic bitch civil nationalist
He isn't though, he has the occultist thing going for him as his gimmick.

My guess? The Clinton Foundation, Media Matters or the Open Society Foundation. This guy is candy to libtards. They can point to him as an example of evul rayciss whitey.

>evul rayciss whitey.
do you even watch is videos?

Pah tray on

im honestly triggered as fuck by this

Nope.

THE FREE MARKET DECIDES FAGBOY

Never heard anithing remotly racist from him in any of his videos, who told you that he is exactly a evul rayciss whitey.?
From where you got that idea?

>this faggot makes 20 grand a month talking shit with his best mate and the occasional hot chick or fat greek cuck in his house's basement
>that's not even taking into account merchandise and book profits

He's alt right, isn't he?

I have never felt the compulsion to give a single dollar to a fucking e-celeb. How pathetic do you have to be to do this

Who cares

He's more alt-light. As said, he's a civic nationalist, though he isn't really critical of us.

Well he has created tons of content. If I spent that much time devoted to learning cooking I would be pretty great at it by now.

He's good at talking about topics for 5-15 minutes at a time and he dedicated himself to doing it continuously for at least 5 years.

I think his videos are fairly low quality, just talking about news and stuff he reads on Sup Forums. But people watch it and support him.
Hats off to you hungry skeleton

That's enough for the jew to label him rayciss.

I bet this is Styx

Proof that the free market isn't infallible
Lolbertarians btfo

Anyone else feel like he got stale after the election? I watched him obsessively for months but now I only tune in every now and then. He kept talking about doing all these new things once he hit 100,000 subs but he still hasn't delivered.

So? Stop counting others people money, dont be like a jew. 3K is nice, but i wouldnt want to be him. Just by looking at that cuck, i can tell that the money wont help him. He still looks miserable.

He is trying to get a live call in show up and running. Also he does have a day job as well.

stop talking shit about my favorite jew! leave styx alooone

What's his day job? I never knew that.

what is his day job?

You niggers just want to get him fired, lulz.

I googled it and found my answer.

Why do commies and kikes always hate on free enterprising self employed bwoobtwubefwags?
>One less welfare recipient is bad guys

that's about all, peace out.

He lives with his mom and dad. I heard wheel of fortune in the background of one of his vids, obviously wasn't him watching it.

>3k a month

how much is the legacy media making?

>what is his current gf/cats
There's probably 3 people that watch his vids in this thread and styx is one of them

Those pics of him standing creepily in the window on GoogleEarth street view are fucking gold.

pls post

Please deliver.

Okay buddy I'm gonna need some sauce on that

unfortunately I didnt save them. Another user had posted them in another thread but it was shut down.

It's Spring and I haven't seen any gardening.