Be cumskin

>be cumskin
>bomb middle eastern countries
>the people in the country that you bombed seek refuge in your lands because they have no where to go
>"oops no lol rapefugees not welcome lmao"
this is why everyone cheers when cumskins get killed.

>be shitskin
>have empire
>lose it to higher IQ whites with superior IQ
>get bombed
>beg for mercy and shelter
>spit in the face of merciful whites

What will you do when this all turns on your people? Will you cry for mercy and peace?

wait a sec
you're trying to jimmy my rustles

So you're saying the only way to deal with shitskins is to eradicate them? Ok then.

Everyone loves the underdog. They're the underdog because they don't actually win

>be cumskin
>the people in the country that you bombed seek refuge in your lands because they have no where to go
>don't let them in

Who gives a shit? Why let people into your country who are more likely to commit terrorism?.

>be t*rkroach
>Ottoman empire completely BTFO and erased from the world
>fellow citizens voted to install Islamic dictator, basically for life
>will NEVER be considered European, despite wanting it more than anything
>continue to be irrelevant for the rest of time

Lol, sucks to be a shuts kin who worships a pigfucking heathen prophet, eh Ozgur? LMAO

>be white
>bomb a couple areas in two countries
>mostly terrorist training camps, or enemy positions under fire
>occasional collateral damage, sucks but War is war, and in the grand scheme of things it didn't happen too often

>fast forward several years
>military aged males from countries you never bombed want into your country
>they want in because your country isn't shit
>your country isn't shit because it isn't populated by subhumans
>leftists let subhuman make into your country
>they do their best to make it shit, just like the country they left

Hmmmm really gets them almonds going

Yeah, so crazy of us to fight a group of people whose end goal is world domination through the spread of Islam.

Most of the migrants aren't refugees. They're gimmiegrants, who are coming from North and Sub-Saharan Africa, with some Syrians peppered in here and there.

You love whitey's money, but hate whitey at the same time, don't you shitskin?

>gimmiegrants
PERFECT

It was Jews that bombed them, dumbfuck roach

>be turk
>be the most genocidal race that has ever existed

Also the people that don't want "refugees" are te same people that don't want to bomb the middle east. The people that want "refugees" are the ones bombing those countries. Learn a thing or two about the world before you comment here.

>Spend last 500 years killing each other and raping.
>Try and rape and kill white people
>They show up with Jets and laser beams.
>Get btfod, go back to raping and killing own people.
>Realize you might get raped and killed, ask white people to save you.
>Still try and rape and kill them.

Why the fuck aren't the two white kids standing there whipping his mooslim ass?

Where do you people find these people?

In Alabama if you didnt help this white kid you'd get your ass stomped worse!

>le me when le turkey bait
>xD

No mercy. No peace. We settle this shit this time.

Fuck off roach

I didn't personally bomb your shitty countries

>occasional collateral damage, sucks but War is war, and in the grand scheme of things it didn't happen too often

hahaha, you are delusional
america opened pandoras box with it's jewing of the middle east, half of the shit that is happening now is direct result of ((western)) imperialism against the islamic brotherhood during the cold war/start of this millenia
fuck you

Bet you wish you did though, I know I do.

> gimmiegrants
Needs to be in the Oxford Dictionary.

> Bombed someone

All of you fuck off and die an ocean away from me.

Everything I do until I die will be to kill more of you invaders. I will deny you every right, I will vote for every shitheaded polician who thinks he owns the world to put you on plants.

None of you are human, I will watch the entire world burns if it means the brown cancer never escapes Earth.

Nigger alert. Die of AIDS closet faggot

>Be Vietnamese person
>Fight against the most powerful nations in the history of mankind in consecutive wars with massive casualties
>Have people get raped and murdered regularly by invaders.
>Have entire villages slaughtered overnight for no reason
>Get napalmed and have the worst chemical weapons in history dropped on your country
>Weapons are so horrifying they were outlawed in later years
>Losers of civil war are forced to flee their home country to different countries around the globe because Commies start hunting them
>Even though they have every right to hate the West, there has yet to be an act of terror committed by a Vietnamese person on the West
Meanwhile, we have Ahmed and friends killing everyone and everything. Muslims are subhumans.

the problem is it's our goddamn politicians doing all this and the citizens are finally fighting back against it. nobody wins in this situation. the ultimate conclusion to the muslim invasion unless it's stopped is a second goddamn holocaust when everyone gets tired of the death to the infidel rapefest

>they have no where to go
Why not invade eastward into Asia?
Why not invade Russia and East Europe?

The answer is the muslims are welfare parasites. They shop around only for the best welfare countries.

>be shit skin
>cause terrorism all over the west
>get btfo
>cry and claim you were innocent
>lol no
the only useful thing in the middle east is the oil, and once were off that y'all are fucked

I agree that our intervention was an awful decision, and creating instability in the Middle East is retarded. One of the best books I've read about conflict in the region is "Sowing Chaos", great overview of Interventionism in the ME, with a focus on Cold War era.

I'm with you there.

But acting as if there would be no conflict in the region had it not been for western intervention is also asinine. Those people love murdering each other.
Also, they really aren't that big of a threat to the US. The entire regions combined population is significantly lower than the us, significantly lower economic output, and laughable force projection. The most they can do is random terror attacks that kill Less people than are born while the attacks are carried out.

be jealous all you want you live in the asshole of the earth bro

>Implying we take in refugees from nations we are at war with
Yeah no thanks

>you live in the asshole of the earth bro
but i dont live in USA

>Be shitskin
>Be violent because of low IQ inbreeding
>Be uncivilized
>Be used as weapon by sneaky Jews trying to destabilize superior white nations
>Be confused why whites don't care when you die

>be t*rk
>completely ignore the teachings of Ataturk
>by popular vote literally give King Roach even more power to the point were he's the defacto Sultan
>Cry about how Europeans literally btfo'd the Ott*man empire during WW1
>Want to be European more than Europeans themselves

There isn't a more pathetic country than Turkey, sad!

And you never will, shitskin. Feels great.

We are only bombing the middle east because zionists control our media and government. Help us fix that and it'll fix your problems.

ha! this one thinks the CIA is American.

ITT- butthurt cumskins

>Be cumskin
>Get on Sup Forums
>See this thread
>Gets triggered
>MUH HERITAGE, MUH COUNTRY, REEEEEEEEE

Around whites, expect internet fights people

Pic related, it's all the btfod honkeys

the United States isn't even a white country anymore you fucking retard. Go kill some Mexicans.

Why you fleed from your people to live in murica?

>tfw you find a new buzzword to take back to facebook

>be mason/cia/globalist
>the people in the country that you bombed seek refuge in America
>you say go ahead
>goyim needs to go anyways.
>gets mad when goyim knows.

I am synthesized to this kind of material. You might have "activated my almonds" four or five years ago, but now I am laughing every time I see a post like this. Non-whites are so inferior and insecure that they have to use the internet as some sort of "look at this white guy getting btfo". Your people are so pathetic.

I flee from faggots like you huehuenigger.

Seems like you cannot fight the white man so you have to construct a paper tiger to take swings at. Enjoy your stay.

Kike jew post from turkey.

>a paragraph
A little too much for you cleetus?

>tattoos

Degenerate.

>implying

Britian started this shit long ago. They could have done the right thing but naaah

KIKES DID THIS

This will really get your almonds going actual subhuman.

White supremacists have no power here. In fact. If they look at this image, a part of them will die inside. From pakistan.

Well actually it started way back when the Ottoman Empire empire triggered world war one.

Fuck off Erdogan, you have no argument.

They look more like albino blacks than they do albino white people.

>be redskin
>originalAmerican.jpg
>have empire, plagued by strange disease recently
>see cumskins starving and unable fend for selves in badass American forests
>help cumskins become smart
>we are all brothers.jpg
>cumskins devise a fiendish plan to take redskins into training program in harshest lands
>redskins survive, become stronger
>cumskins devise ways to drain America of its lifebloods and weaken the redskins
>redskins turn towards a higher power and call down the ayy lmaos to heal America
>cumskins devise wicked gmos and hollywood, they employ the Big Nose Tribe to manage a new form of slavery, and eventually enslave themselves

>now waiting

Kill them all, Otter Man.

>>"oops no lol rapefugees not welcome lmao"
If only.

What kind of Jew sorcery happened to them?

Those are albino Indians from India in the first picture and the second picture they are albino Pakistanis

The eternal roach strikes again.
This is why nothing good ever happens to your "country". Take your greasy fingers off the keyboard and it on a job application.

>be shitskin

I am so sorry for you, user. May Allah make you white in the afterlife.

remember to sage kids

Its a turkroach. His skin and brain are saged enough.