How does Sup Forums feel about Redpilled Female Youtubers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCgbVQPP-qzybuiBvxo2UvUg
youtube.com/watch?v=H1fhCvyMbxA
youtube.com/watch?v=AeEVgM9Hrvw
youtube.com/watch?v=Aail_076c_c
instagram.com/p/BOBYsnLDk9a/?taken-by=roamingmillennial&hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=ycAL8G6YPL4
youtube.com/channel/UC9vwJXx7DR-3zSub4mwQNFg
youtube.com/watch?v=5xSk_WpT6SM
youtube.com/watch?v=Ty6j5UY3YgE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Redpilled and using a dumbass piercing?

Sure.

Verification "check all images with storefronts". Heh.

cia limited hangout

red pilled people that go public get assassinated

None of these whores are redpilled you reposting fag
Sage

fapping in an echo chamber, whats not to love?

who is the one in glasses ?

I'd only fuck them. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Didn't she date a black guy?

Clearly not redpilled if so

Check out youtube.com/channel/UCgbVQPP-qzybuiBvxo2UvUg

kill yourself

I've yet to find a female I intellectually enjoy listening to except maybe Ann Coulter.

They're just attention whores, as are all "youtubers"

redpilled has nothing to do with being a piece of shit racist. Identity Politics is for Useful Idiots.

>redpilled
>implying she just doesn't want shekels and publicity for being moderately attractive and saying entry level /r/thedonald tier anti-sjw rhetoric

Quit giving these whores attention
You only watch or care about her because she's kind of hot and panders to you losers. Watch people for the QUALITY, not because you want to fuck them. You're no better than betas on Twitch.

Coalburners cannot be redpilled period. No exceptions.

I'm 99% certain Lauren Southern is red-pilled.

Shoe got such a weird face. Huge lower face and tiny upperface with her eyes too close.

I want to breed white babies into shoe and play with her bunny afterwards.

women can't be redpilled. only men can legitimately have principles

women can only switch sides or copy what they're taught. they see conservatives are winning so they're coming out of the woodworks to score an alimony and easy money from thirsty cucks. the next wave will be all the used up whores hitting the wall and trying to convince you they're traditional wives after they've had 100 dicks and 3 stds

Rage After Storm

Roaming Millenial is the only redpilled female YouTuber.

- pro-White nationalist even though she's only half-White, she knows Whites build the best civilizations
- Not a coalburner like Shoe0nHead
- Not a complete fake like Lauren Southernstein
- Can hold an intelligent conversation at length and think on her feet

dump cunts, this is the worst that could happen, meme yt, no arguments and jew like netflix agenda.
Instead of good phd and guys that know there shit, so they cannot be ridicule, as those attention holes
pic rel polish phd
youtube.com/watch?v=H1fhCvyMbxA
he says to sink the refugees

>Lauren
>redpilled
Sage

STOP MAKING THESE THREADS

Not even racist bro I voted for obama. If a girl is coal burning that means she's a massive pleb that gets brainwashed by Hollywood easily

im not sure which one of you cunts keeps posting these (i think its the one with glasses) but no one is interested.

stop shilling this shit like the attention whore we all accuse u of being and instead actually produce content worthy of an organic discussion.

there are no girls on the internet, tits or get out, no one gives a fuck about what you have to say apart from your looks as you say it, if your ideas are not fully original and we have no tits to look at then we have no reason to listen to you instead of the true sources of the arguments (usually coming from men)

have a nice day and gas the jews

That's why I stopped watching Alt Lite and watch Millennial Woes instead.

I'm not gay, but I would suck Blair White's cock.

youtube.com/watch?v=AeEVgM9Hrvw

>cancer
>still princess complex
>annoying and cant even punch because they steal other redpilled men's work.

BULLSHIT!
Leftist cunt.
youtube.com/watch?v=Aail_076c_c
Anti-white to the core.

Yeah you really don't get it. If you are a coalburner, it means precisely that you don't get it. You are a fool who lets herself ignore obvious realities and allows TV, which is really overall a weak form of brainwashing, to alter your behavior.

You're literally allowing a different, inferior species to touch you in the most intimate way.

All coalburners are fools. There are no exceptions.

Redpilled
instagram.com/p/BOBYsnLDk9a/?taken-by=roamingmillennial&hl=en

Posing like any other bitch,

they are all alt-attention whores, move on with your life.

>wants to stop dying her hair
>means she hates whites

the fuck is wrong with you

controlled opposition daughters of freemasons.

They're just faking it for views. The Alt-Right is a mostly untapped market as far as females go and they're taking full advantage of it.

I like the spreading the word
However it seems like they circle jerk the same basic talking points with the same explanations

Stop giving them attention nu/pol/

>pro-White nationalist even though she's only half-White, she knows Whites build the best civilizations
I don't think she's truly sympathetic to white nationalism but she did have a good discussion with Richard Spencer.

Great. The more the better.

Blaire definitely still needs to find a left-wing black nationalist to debate.

>female
>Ann Coulter
Traps can't be red-pilled.

Hahahahahahahavahababababavavaghahaha

I never heard that joke

Well, can't say she didn't try.

>dat nose ring
be careful. that's a warning sign for batshit crazy. she's most likely a jewden in disguise.

There are none. Only attention whores.

I want to breed the swiss/german/english one that talks like an Australian on the left.
Without the nose ring though.

Even if they fake it more women talking conservative view points will make conservatism acceptable to women again.

Even if they are faking it, it still means they care at least a little bit.

I'm 99% certain you should kill yourself.

Only Youtuber I ever found enjoyable was Sam Hyde. Rest are obnoxious drama queens. Even Sam got roped into that shit.

I despise all of them as much as female SJWs. They spout the most obvious shit and don't bring anything new to the table.

'Black Hitler' was a total chickenshit.

She's not pro-White nationalist

Lauren on the other hand is.

being 'redpilled' is best way to attract beta orbiters and milk them for beta bux.

>Does not listen to the interview in the youtube link

Newfags don't know that Shoe is a bondage submissive.

No doubt. But he got brought back to the spotlight. Can't understand how he's so well known in this circles while also flying under the radar and unchecked.

Yes and?

a necessary evil

women can't be redpilled
its literally just trying to ride the latest fad to get attention from chad

>e-celebs
trash it

They capitalize on a reactionary victim culture that develops in men who are kind of pussies to begin with.

Their facts may not be wrong, but I get the feeling they use the shtick of "agreeing with you guys" to get attention.

She's so perfect. Stomfags eternally btfo

She has a beautiful ass.

Coalburner, no-one cares.

Can't believe boxxy is still relevant.

Almost 10 years have passed since she broke Sup Forums back in 2008

Dude you can't post a fucking hour long video and expect people to watch the entire thing looking for whatever the fuck point you are trying to make.

I watched about 20 minutes of it and nothing she said was anti-White. If anything, she sounds sympathetic and gave Richard Spencer a reasonable platform to discuss his ideas.

I was more surprised by Richard Spencer because he came off are reasonable and thoughtful when traditionally he just seems like an angsty closet-Nazi fuckface.

How they get popular has zero political relevance. What they do with their power does.

>her feet
Pics please

Why do people keeping posting this copypasta b8 eceleb roastie shill threads?

You all should be permabanned.

1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID

Poor June. Forever paying the toll.

>Dude you can't post a fucking hour long video and expect people to watch the entire thing looking for whatever the fuck point you are trying to make.
>Low information.
>Let me tell you how you are wrong.
Yeah just trust that she counter-signals every time she gets the opportunity, "oh I don't agree with anything that Richard Spencer guy says ever desu sempai!"

You can also hear more about her views in this roundtable; Quite frankly the nigger is more palatable.
youtube.com/watch?v=ycAL8G6YPL4

I LOVE THEM. THEY GARDNER MORE RECRUITS.

>slicedroastbeef.jpg
nothing more

you realize that "redpill Female Youtubers" as you call them are just the game whores that turned into SJW nightmare right?

Blaire has more.

Tara McCarthy is pretty fucking redpilled, shes had on Jared Taylor, Nathan Damigo, Richard Spencer, Jordan Peterson etc... She's a total race realest, intelligent and attractive

Check here out: youtube.com/channel/UC9vwJXx7DR-3zSub4mwQNFg

In her latest video she brags about being celibate for a whole 9 months, so she's definitely the purest altright tradwaifu.

You all are forgetting the real redpilled female, anyone else is a fake civic nationalist

I could listen to Ann Coulter all day she is fucking savage

>youtube.com/channel/UC9vwJXx7DR-3zSub4mwQNFg

yeah shes great

people watching youtube for talking heads is the most cringey thing i can think of

She is partly jew though

>Youtubers
>Redpilled
No they are not redpilled, they contrarian basic bitches, they are also shit at being jumping in the bandwagon

>Watching Youtubers
faggot

They're going out on a limb and hoping this right wing shit takes over so that they get first dibs an all the red-pilled Chads or get to grandstand how they were a part of it "since the beginning"

you forgot best girl

youtube.com/watch?v=5xSk_WpT6SM

>Redpilled Female YouTuber

Nice try user there is no such thing

I could fap to that pic alone, she is absurdly hot

>girl

They aren't redpilled. They're just whores jumping on the bandwagon for attention.

Lauren is complete fake thot. does everything for money and spreads her legs (and her nudes) for even the most basic cock. she slept with a half black before too.
this pablo has the right idea

youtube.com/watch?v=Ty6j5UY3YgE

Happened: Things That Didn't

Lauren has been conservative since she was young. Shoe was apolitical until a few years ago. The left girl was an SJW. Your characterization is totally wrong and even more importantly, unfalsifiable.

Why are you lying on the internet? Why do you insist on making all leafs look like retards?

I didn't know that but I don't think its a bad thing to have Jews down for the cause on our side...Yes if I could snap my fingers and make them all disappear I would but I can't so I'll take the few red pilled Jews there are, they do have a high IQ. I think I align with jared Taylor's overall view on the Jews, which is we are as bad as the niggers blaming us for everything when we blame everything on the Jews...We never had a victim complex and we shouldn't start now, we need to take responsibility for our own lot, and if that includes extinguishing the jews then so be it.

The geeky red-pilled persona is just insufferable because it just screams to me ATTENTION WHORE.

Though, I must admit, I do appreciate Lauren Southern.

Are you one of those attention whores?
Are you a shill?
Are you a part of alphabet agency?

Why do you fucker keep making these shitty threads over and over again? Fuck off and fucking die already, cunt.

You just want to fuck her admit it

>they aren't promoting the collapse of western civilization flooding it with 1 billion brown people
>they aren't saying white men should be exterminated so women and poc rule the world
wow so redpilled