Psychology threat of different human groups

>European art is reality-based
>Jewish art is abstract
>Arabic art is ornament-oriented
>Chinese art is a translation of reality

Possible interpretation of perceptions of different cultures

Europe = pragmatic, hierarchical, centralized (concentrated) = conservative, idealistic
Jewish = distorted perception, reality is interpreted, no central figure, extreme colors = Marxism (multiculturalism)
Arabic = ornament-oriented, clear structures, repeating patterns, no experimente = hirarchic government, conservative, no changes
Chinese = reality is subdivided into details, the parts are precisely represented, ordered division of the drawing, few colors = collective, ritual-related, conservative

What does pol think about my analysis?

the chinese is the worst of all. some shitty birds and flowers. i just took a shit that looks better

As somebody who paid attention in school, I think you're an idiot.

You realize that when you google "european art" that you only see 16th-20th century stuff that was characteristic of trends at the time, right? You don't see a true sample. Same when you google chinese art, or arab art -- you see the art that was distinct or easily recognizable as being from those cultures.

In reality... people draw whatever they want. There's plenty of abstact, ornamental, and highly technical art in all cultures

You think that the psyche of a group has changed so radically in two generations?
Evolution is slow
I'm more like the world looks from other eyes.
Perception has something to do with processing in the brain
And of course, google shows the most popular results, which means that this form of art is most associated with these groups.

think a little further
leaf

jews don't have art. it's jsut stuff they copied from the goyim and twisted. but i basically agree. jews love chaos and disorder.

>"Arab" art is mostly Persian
>"Jewish" art is just modern art with Jewish themes

Please do not google Peruvian Art

When I looked at the pictures I thought the same
Jewish art seems like copied European art only very distorted and chaotic

don't water the leaf user

do you think the same cultural differences theory can be translated to music?

looks like an lgbt pride parade or a graffiti filled street. our world is a reflection of the jewish mind.

Of course you can also transfer this to music
But you have to take the music before the world wars
Since after the world war the cultures were superimposed by the mainstream media

what is this

WE

It is obvious who dominates the masses over culture.
Now you can see who really won the second world war

really makes u think

>jewish """"""""""""""""""""art""""""""""""""""""""

The manifestation of thoughts of certain human groups are around us.
It would be interesting to find out how the vision of these groups is to understand what the subconscious purpose of these groups is.

It would be possible to predict certain patterns of behavior and to defend themselves accordingly

would have been better if he was going faster.

(and colours of brain matter/blood/bone fragments added to the collage.)

the Judaeo-Christian mentality follows a linear base. What begins comes to an end/ alpha-omega/ Genesis-Apocalypses. Jews are obsessed with linear geometry and somewhat abstract, you can see it in the star of david or the christian cross. Their minds work as clocks that can't see beyond the primal shapes and deformation of the world. So their goal is to structure the reality and, at the same time, deform the inside of it. (NWO under the rule of the Chosen Ones - individuals submitted to cultural marxism and modern trends)

you're right with that
I think that because of their very dogmatic nature and their interpretation of the thora (the chosen ones), the Jewish culture creates a constant pressure to change the fundamental nature of a structure, but still keep control (that is why there are so many Jewish atheists who have left their religion )
Catholicism has the same problem when it was dominant in Europe.

that's the framework they're using to dominate Europe
The EU is a tight box (ZOG authority following Jewish linear geometry) while they're releasing the chaos inside (rapefugees, riots, cultural marxism, feminism, terror attacks, etc.)

when you start studying below the surface of Judaism you find that their standing grounds is what they use to control us

But I think it goes deeper.
Certain people form certain cultures that shape certain patterns of attractiveness (for example, in the case of Muslims, the aggressive man), which leads to the development of certain patterns of behavior (for instance, in the case of muslims due to the selection of violence and domination, more sexual offenders are created)

People make cultures = cultures make people

Which is reflected in art

Interesting analysis, what do you make of our art?

It's fascinating to watch the visual journey the humble and happy merchant goes on. What would you describe the merchant meme as?

When no one owns the original image, or wants to take credit for the adaptations to the original.

>linear geometry
True dominance is if you do not have to stick to rules but create ones.

I think as Europe was the only one (due to a similar linear geometry) it could be the main target.

It looks as if we had a fucking huge problem in Europe

Soros wants us at the neck

not bad

i think the european and chinese are the best, and the abstraction of the chinese is an indication of high intelligence, especially juxtaposed to the jewish one, who's minds need to be bedazzled

the rabbit hole goes as far as your mind can process the deepness, because jews can jew you while they don't seem to be jewing you but, yes, they're actually jewing you
I wouldn't be surprised if Sup Forums ended up being another of their boxes where we're contained, Moloch's praisers craft

The happy merchant will only be happy if he can sell. That is his nature.

But we Europeans and their descendants must preserve the structure that holds this world together, so we have to say good-bye to the merchant and recall our roots.

Our root is to create worlds that allow freedom
Bring balance to this world and be a guardian of nature.

Wrong, european art is idealized and arabic art is mostly forbidden from depicting people for various reasons.
Additionally, abstract thinking has always been attributed with higher intelligence: niggers can't think in any kind of abstract concept, which correlates with their retardation, for instance. This would be further compatible with the fact the chinese drawings are just copy-pasting what is seen (no abstraction whatsoever) while european art is idealized (core principles behind the abstract idea of a form are optimized and rendered in a non-abstract format).

That said, in all cases, the sample is beyond extremely biased.

>chinese drawings are just copy-pasting what is seen
nigger did you even look at the chinese art in op?

it's only after china was brainwashed and purged by actual marxism that they have been brought down to having to copy successful western designs

that should speak as to the dangers of cultural marxism for humanity

abstract thinking != abstract art

desu one of them is chagal and I think one fo them is a quite old religious depiction (18th-19th century perhaps).

However, it's impossible to produce abstract art without abstract thinking.

This possibility exists.
But as long as you're not caught in a box but only a visitor, this prison is just an illusion.
Expect everything does not count with anything

>What does pol think about my analysis?
based

Next question:
The flags of Russia, France, USA, Holland, Gay britain are white-red-blue. Why?

Freedom, purity and the blood of leaves.

I guess
Because all these countries had in their self-portrait the dominion over water (blue) air (white) and control over other people's lives (red)?
But no idea

And delete the desert flag reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Who was allies in WW2?

France, GB, USA, Russia

Who was the enemy of the Third Reich?

Now you know

Interesting thought
Maybe there is really more behind it

For example, the Russian flag looked in the past different

Enlighten me
What is behind it?

He is probably talking about this
>A FUCKING FACE

Is even possible
There seems to be an old connection between the European nobility, Jews and businessmen.
And germany has not listened to this club

For example, the French revoltution was financed by Jews and organized by intellectual citizens or business worlds.

I believe Jewish business people are only a part of the truth, behind it are at least two other organizations.
And I think two have a common goal and the Jews being used only as a distraction.

It would be too obvious that only the juices alone are to blame, much too easy.

i bet they are all jews, maybe there's a smaller group of jews controlling the jews that control us but they are all jews

> extreme colors = Marxism (multiculturalism)

hahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahaha

EXTREME COLORS
EXTREMMMMMM
:D

I see Zangief.

>Arabic = ornament-oriented, clear structures, repeating patterns, no experimente = hirarchic government, conservative, no changes

Are they secret autists?

No, just simply structured (probably because of the inbreeding)

bump im making it more complex

You should read the Decline of the West. It goes into the meaning of different civilizations.

like what codreanu said, a nation gets the jews that it deserves. if it wasn't for corruption and cowardice among our own, they wouldn't be a problem.

Why does Sup Forums lump all of Europe together? Is it ignorant American influence? Growing influence of the the EU?

>Jewish art >Chinese art>Arab art> Euro art
>Kikes are evil, but they do psychadelics obviously and thats why they rule over you because they aren't stuck in the box

>Jews confirmed as eternal degenerates

>The Arab is "constrained" abstract
>The Jew is unconstrained abstract

>The Euro is embellished/grandiose realism
>The Chinaman is subdued/tranquilized realism

>with arabs only a little better then jews

notice (((google))) slipping in images of nogs for european art.
>we cannot let the goyim to breed

EuropeAN (Europe the place is dead, thanks Germany):
I would not use the word centralized but institutionalized. "There is a correct way to do things to get the best results and this requires training from institutions where they collate data."
Just like food, music, dance. Very "elitist".

Jewish art is also psychological/Neaurotic

Arabic art is what it is, decoration and calligraphy.

Chinese are is obviously more abstract. It is like they are more interested in the brush than the subject (which from the outside is an object = objectivism rather than subjectivism).

But
> Chinese art is a translation of reality
You can't just say that without giving an explanation. I think you wrote that for something to write. Bad practice.

The europe interpretation makes sense. Classical music follows that same concept.

Now you are starting to sound like phrenology 2.0

>>The Arab is "constrained" abstract
>>The Jew is unconstrained abstract

>what about 'Podesta Art'?

english?

That's pretty much what I meant.
gas all sandniggers and jews

Pretty good
I like to come across these posts
If only we could have more of these

What does this say about us?

>medley of Yuropeen and Jooo