Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=anS6bcPpvoQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Eichenwald
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brandenburg_v._Ohio
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=anS6bcPpvoQ

no, no no no

(((EICHENwald)))

we already knew this about jewish kikes. So, what's new?

Can't we use this kike as kindling already? He's pretty much the Jewish collective psychosis, personified. He's the Jewish Id.

Someone give that man a seizure

>ctrl+f "jew

(((they))) can't keep getting away with it

C'mon, the name didn't give it away?

isn't that the same kike that got seizure'd by a gif?

He's just mad because he's such a pathetic physical specimen that gifs are now considered an assault weapon because his bitch ass can't look at one without going to the hospital.

FUCK I JUST HAD A SEIZURE

I'M CALLING MY LAWYER MR. SHEKLEBERG

Don't (((they))) get enough blood from kidnapped goy children and metzitzah b'peh

Digits!

Nice spotting there, pic

That sounds like a German name, not even Jewish this time famalamalam

Getting the bath running, Eichenwald.

WELL I was wrong. Fuck that kike.

>ANONYMOUS Sup Forums USER HOPES NEWSWEEK WRITER KURT EICHENWALD SEES FLASHING GIF, HAS A SEIZURE, AND DIES

That guy is literally a walking meme

Nah he's got a Jewish father m8

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Eichenwald

I used to be like you. But I've seen so many (((coincidences))) that I believe now.

you first

Scarsella Vs. Minnesota - An attacker is not responsible for their crimes if they have been emotionally provoked.

Seattle is currently trying this legal standard now too.

Looks like the Twitter Troll will be cleared as the evidence builds that Eichanwald engages in deliberate provocation to generate a response.

I hope you have thick skin, Eichenwald.

What a fucking psychopath

Its like you guys are triggered or something?

republicans are dumb, they only learn through first hand experience.

they all want gays to die until they find out their daughter is gay.

they are incurious simpletons, slaves to their ignorance.

I'm literally shaking.

>(((triggered)))

Back in my day a man just took care of shit and didn't give a fuck about your feels

more like Kurt Kikenwald

Trust in the Memes, user. They will guide you to the truth.

Didn't he buy CP or something for an "article"?

>not immediately suspecting some asshole with a German last name is a Jew.

Kek. I hate naming absolutely everyone as "THE JEW". It makes us look like morons. But sometimes it's better to trust your instincts too, like here.

it's literally just a random word like stone, mountain, forest, tree, lake or some shit, not a vocation or anything.

Look at his mug in OP. He looks like a full blown kike.

Send Eichenwald to Buchenwald.

>Holocasust is based
>Holocasused is fake

Fucking decide, Sup Forums.

Sounds jewish as fuck.
No German is called Eichenwald (lit. Oakforest). German surnames are professions (Müller, Schneider, Meier).

I hope I die as well but not because some fat faggot wishes it upon me.

This is that little (((clown))) who had to bring a binder full of Tucker Carlson's naughty tweets onto the show with him to buy him some filibuster time.

Fuck all Jewish people.

t. shleklebergergoldsteinburg

Yeah, of course he is. The knows doe not exactly know this time but the head shape absolutely is. And he's wearing glasses like the vast majority. ...AND he's in (((journalism)))

Stay classy, librulz

Kurt Eichenwald has been dosing up on zyklon-b to build immunity. He was last heard saying "never again".

Wasn't that Obamacare?

>Sup Forums is one person

Isn't that threatening and treason?

And I hope (((eichenwald))) gets shot and raped by a pack of roaming niggers.

isn't this the faggot who declared war on Jew Goldstein?

I am interested to see how this trial plays out, and whether assumption of the risk works as a defense (and what other defenses they come up with).

>he thinks (((they))) have to follow the same laws we do

That is one salty jew

>Eichanwald engages in deliberate provocation to generate a response.

Trial is in Texas, I think. Defendant should have a fighting chance with a Texas jury.

Scared the shit out of me more than anything.

The Holocaust is fake but the concept of it is awesome and hilarious. There, you Hun retard, it's been spelled out for you.

KIKEnwald

THEY GO LOW
WE GO HIGH

Jew Goldstein was right.

Nah, we have a pretty high bar for illegally threatening speech. Kikenwald didn't even advocate committing any crimes.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brandenburg_v._Ohio

Looks like someone's asking for another seizure.

>someone
>Eichenwald

This kind of thing is pretty much a blatant admission that the political parties do not exist as means for you to exert any influence on the government but rather to captivate the masses, to get people attached to them in a manner ridiculously similar to teenage whores clutching at celebrities, and to get fans of the two parties mindlessly focussed on each other, incapable of thinking of anything but just reacting to each others reactions to each other ad nauseum.

was that the guy?

It's his brother. They both have epilepsy.

I didn't happen, but it should've.

If my daughter was gay I'd want her to die too.

He really wants retribution.

Kike Buchenwald is very ovenworthy.

He was last seen greasing up to slide into the oven.

Hey now, don't go putting words in my mouth. There's no way I'd ever make a threat online. Absolutely no way I'd threaten to do anything untoward to Kurt Eichenwald who resides at 5420 LBJ Freeway Suite 1900 Dallas TX 75240.

Yeah, he did just express his wish that my family members get tortured and die, but there's no way at all I would ever wish any ill intent on Kurt Eichenwald who lives at 5420 LBJ Freeway Suite 1900 Dallas TX 75240.

I hope Kurt accidentally opens a GIF and dies.

I hope he likes anchovies.

just keep calling him a pedo and posting the pedo stories about him on his twatter. it gets to him good. I spammed a tweet of his with that shit and he deleted it.

Kurt "Like 'em bald" Eichenwald

Don't do it bro. He'll probably claim he's allergic and then try to get you arrested for attempted murder.

HI THIS IS ANONS WIFE I JUST CALLED THE CYBER POLICE

I'll just put everything on it and hope he's allergic to something.

>not being able to separate German surnames from Ashkenazi surnames
you are like a little baby

You deserve a seizure.